• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

We play week 1 friend! I'm old school Bobbing you as I can't play till Wednesday. Too busy the next couple days!

Bob! No Bob! Don't do this to me Bob! I've been dying to play! I'll stay up as last as you need if there is any chance for tonight!!!! Bobbbbbbbbb!!!!!

But if there is zero chance, then I'm free anytime in the later part of the afternoon to play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i feel like guys rated under 70 or making under 1 million total shouldnt be penalized.

Mrbob

Yeah it won't be till Wednesday. I need to pick up a couple free agents for depth before week 1, and I have long ass day tomorrow for work following a long ass day today. Plus I need time to figure out what new offensive playbook I want to run! So Wednesday or later it will have to be! I get home around 4:30 Central on Wednesday.

Two things:

-Will Smith was a 0 year player for me that got auto re-signed to a two year deal. I only wanted to re-sign him for 1 year, so I'm going to drop/re-sign him whenever FA opens properly.

-I straight cut Hynoski, cap penalize as you will (~$200,000).

Send me an offer to Carter Stone! If you are willing to break the bank I might deal him.

TheCrow

I released Ben Watson in there. Fucker wanted $4M earlier, and while I could afford him, I rather use the youngsters like Cameron and rookie Culliver.
Only reason I'm not interested in him is because of his low catch rating. My young TEs are not great but they shouldn't have many drops since they are rated around 90 in that regard. Now if Witten was available I'd definitely go after him. Overall this the weakest Free Agency and I think it's because we messed up and potential free agents were given substantially lower contracts.

BigAT

Yeah it won't be till Wednesday. I need to pick up a couple free agents for depth before week 1, and I have long ass day tomorrow for work following a long ass day today. Plus I need time to figure out what new offensive playbook I want to run! So Wednesday or later it will have to be! I get home around 4:30 Central on Wednesday.

Send me an offer to Carter Stone! If you are willing to break the bank I might deal him.

Here's an offer: go fuck yourself!

DCX

DCX
I guess so. I'm making some FA bids, but i don't think they're super necessary. I can only play after ~9 PST tonight though, I have a different franchise game at ~8PST :-/

jesus that late :/ i'm east coast

DCX

LiveWire

camtd.gif

Cam's ready to go!! What time can you play?

Right now?

DCX

DCX
i should just start the bidding process then. I mean if people are going to play and are done with cuts etc i might as well.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
kind of need to be able to try to sign a cb before I play my week one game.

Striker

omg Jon Beason, fractured vertebrae, career ender :O
There's career enders on OF?

I miss those in Madden '05. Played like 15 seasons of that and I had a couple careers go down the drain. :(

As for FA I'm going to bid on some. I'm probably looking at a starter or two, personally.

BigAT

Just pick a time to end FA and stick to it. Enough of this suddenly setting it at the last minute shit. It's not like we're going to advance tomorrow with Bob Bobbing us.

FA ends tomorrow at 6 pm pst. why is this in question?

if you want to play your week 1 games early and don't need your FA guys then go ahead and play i don't care!

Top Bottom