• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BigAT

Wow, I didn't know career enders were an actual thing. That really sucks, sorry to hear for GCQ. Especially to have it happen to such an important player.

nIkPy.jpg

Beason has a 95 INJ rating too? Wow, GCQ got SCREWED.

LiveWire

gg GCQ. You played great as usual. I got greedy 3 times trying to user pick and you made me pay. Got greedy twice with Peyton too, but fortunately LaRon Landry and the Skins D was beasting. Sorry to see the Beason injury. :(

Mrbob

Wouldn't blame you for rage quitting the league after what just happened. You got screwed big time. Sorry dude.

DCX

DCX
GG Live. I have no words right now about Beason.....

My mind was almost gone from the game after that.

I'm not sure what to feel about this...ok i'm a good a dude. You got screwed by the Madden gods.

That would happen to Bob Sanders or Eric Berry but Beason?!

All i will say is getting things moving on the Panthers D just became a little easier.

DCX

Sanjuro

It was the same animation for a minor injury. In fact, Carolina trainers were talking to him as he sat on the bench, shaking his head and moving around like his spine wasn't broken.

I would pay money for that same animation, except when the trainer is talking to him all of his limbs fall off.

GCQuinton

Next man up, Dan Connor. I was starting him at OLB after I cut Thomas Davis last season and he jumped 4 points to an 84 this offseason, but he's the main main the middle now. Might have to grab an OLB in free agency, but at bad as this is it definitely could have been worse. I really am trying to find a positive in this right now :lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Put my bids in. I pretty much only went after role players except for Travelle Wharton. Following that Bob path to success!

I'm definitely going to have to let some guys go if I want to resign Dunlap.

IF.

I'm only targeting one player in FA but for some reason it's saying I've also bid on SS Reggie Smith. wtf...

Reggie Smith doesn't even show up under "All Free Agents" just under targeted bids. Not sure what the hell is going on but LM is awesome!

Nightz

I'm only targeting one player in FA but for some reason it's saying I've also bid on SS Reggie Smith. wtf...

Reggie Smith doesn't even show up under "All Free Agents" just under targeted bids. Not sure what the hell is going on but LM is awesome!

Yeah he's on my team and I have him locked up long term. >_>

Top Bottom