• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

His new contract is 5 million cheaper then what he was paid last year so I think it's safe to say that he'll keep him.

LiveWire

Yea I had a few players worth a few less points. Eh. In the end with the salary cap increases we should all be fine, even if we overpay for talent in a few cases. I think there's only a handful of players in the league that have truly ridiculous 4th and 5th years in their real life NFL contracts that make it difficult to re-sign. Will be interesting to see if LM is able to incorporate the franchise tag and converting salary into bonuses.

DCX

DCX
What the fuck. Why did LM re-sign all the FAs I didn't want to keep?
LM signed everyone on the roster who had no contracts. Rookies, vets ball boys. Just cut the dude you don't want. No penalty.

Waiting to hear from Luke or FMT on the free agency.

DCX

McNei1y

Yeah, I'm good to go. Season should start TONIGHT.

Agreed.

A bit surprised when LM resigned all the players Kevin Williams came back with a 5.5 mil salary rather than the 8-9 mil he was asking. Oh well, still got a good trade done! I probably shouldn't have resigned Hutchinson until this incident :p

Nightz

I'm all set for the season. I won't be bidding on anybody. Just gonna grab some backups after the bidding period.

GCQuinton

Trading out of the first round wound up working perfectly for me last night, thankfully. I was able to get the CB I wanted (Edwin Johnson) at where I projected him to fall to in the second, Cam's officially got his backup in Davius Clayton and I was able to get some solid depth players at TE, SS, and OLB to see how they develop in the hopes of potentially giving them major PT when/if the starters at those positions retire/move on next season. My sixth round pick is gonna get a shot to return kicks too, so I'm really happy with my draft.

Panthers are sitting the FA period out, so we're ready to start the season!

DCX

DCX
Agreed.

A bit surprised when LM resigned all the players Kevin Williams came back with a 5.5 mil salary rather than the 8-9 mil he was asking. Oh well, still got a good trade done! I probably shouldn't have resigned Hutchinson until this incident :p
Yea I got a deal with Williams!!

DCX

Mrbob

So did anyone get a list of the draft results? I'm interested in seeing the results from round 1 since I missed my pick. Just want to see if I would have been able to get the guy I wanted.

DCX hasn't gone inside the numbers yet and broke down the first round versus his draft predictions.

Sanjuro

Yeah, can't we play and have FA going on at the same time?

If your comfortable signing after week one you can play or just hold off otherwise.

LiveWire

Yea, I'm OK with having 1 week without potential FAs (in fact, it might help me decide if I even need them). So GCQ if Scam is ready for primetime tonight, lemme know.

GCQuinton

Yea, I'm OK with having 1 week without potential FAs (in fact, it might help me decide if I even need them). So GCQ if Scam is ready for primetime tonight, lemme know.

camtd.gif

Cam's ready to go!! What time can you play?

Splat

I guess so. I'm making some FA bids, but i don't think they're super necessary. I can only play after ~9 PST tonight though, I have a different franchise game at ~8PST :-/

BigAT

Two things:

-Will Smith was a 0 year player for me that got auto re-signed to a two year deal. I only wanted to re-sign him for 1 year, so I'm going to drop/re-sign him whenever FA opens properly.

-I straight cut Hynoski, cap penalize as you will (~$200,000).

Top Bottom