• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Wait I'm confused. Kevin Williams is supposed to be on DCX's team but we haven't done the trade yet. And now he was dropped by LM because I didn't give him a contract.

LukeSmith

Alright, this website is amazing.

Here's what you ALL need to do:
1.Unsigned players were auto-resigned, so your cap numbers are insane right now.
2. Go to your roster, release/drop any player you don't want.

Also, if you made a Trade via LM, FINISH the trade via LM, this includes the draft picks and stuff.

players were supposed to be released to FA before the roster sync i believe :/

you can go ahead and cut the guys that were supposed to be FA's without penalty

Alright, this website is amazing.

Here's what you ALL need to do:
1.Unsigned players were auto-resigned, so your cap numbers are insane right now.
2. Go to your roster, release/drop any player you don't want.

Also, if you made a Trade via LM, FINISH the trade via LM, this includes the draft picks and stuff.

too late for the two players listed above by me and GCQ.

Mastershake, send Ashton Whitney my way.

Nightz

Can we release/re-sign players who were given contracts that we didn't want?

For example, they gave Kris Wilson a 5 year contract. And I wasn't planning to give him that. Just a 1 year deal.

LiveWire

players were supposed to be released to FA before the roster sync i believe :/

you can go ahead and cut the guys that were supposed to be FA's without penalty

I told people this days ago. I had cut everyone I planned to cut and re-signed everyone I planned to re-sign before tonight's draft. Oh well.

Sanjuro

Check your roosters. Dennis Dixon must have gone back to his home planet, not on my team anymore. Wasn't a FA or in contract year.

EDIT: Found him in the pool. Weird.

The only thing I have left to do is to drop my rookies and sign them to what I wanted?

and to get one guy in FA, I pretty much don't have much cap room left to spend

I'm so fucked after this year. I have 4 offensive linemen who will hit free agency and a 90+ rated corner, FS, and Britt/Mariani who all await bigger paychecks

BigAT

Yeah...think I'm just going to wait until tomorrow when the smoke has settled to take care of my roster stuff.

Ramirez

At least I got some fresh opponents this season, even if I do have to open the season against Luke, I feel like he's in my division at this point.

Eznark, I've proposed the trade

After that I'm pretty much done. Not going to really do anything in free agency except sign old ass journeymen to fill depth

DCX

DCX
DCX

ive accepted the trade

DCX

You need to sign a RE so the trade can go through. It won't let you trade Lane because he is the only RE you have. sign a garbo dude to keep on the roster to make the trade work. In depth chart you can assign Edwards to RE if you wanted to.

DCX

Top Bottom