• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NBA 2k6 Season I Thread: Konex is my Kopilot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jesus that game was beyond gross,we both were shooting like 25% all game :| My first game where I couldnt buy an outside shot with T-mac....or anyone.

Fucking Aaron Mckie hits the gw o_O

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Jesus that game was beyond gross,we both were shooting like 25% all game :| My first game where I couldnt buy an outside shot with T-mac....or anyone.

Fucking Aaron Mckie hits the gw o_O

I knew shit was bad when about a minute in Caron was running like a turtle. Then at the Timeout it said he was injured :( He did go back in and did ok but still couldnt run for shit, making him pretty much catch and shoot, and usless on defence :(

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
I knew shit was bad when about a minute in Caron was running like a turtle. Then at the Timeout it said he was injured :( He did go back in and did ok but still couldnt run for shit, making him pretty much catch and shoot, and usless on defence :(

"I had a stick up my ass,talk to the animation department at VC"
caron_butler.jpg

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
KG did get 21 rebounds though :lol :lol :lol

Yea and Yao had 8! Way to go big guy!
hou0140.0.jpg

Matrix

Anyone want to play a game?

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Anyone wanna a game, either league?

I'll play ya in the regular league.

My nephew went to bed and before I test out NCAA online for Dm,I want to get a league game in.

CB3

Matrix said:
I'll play ya in the regular league.

My nephew went to bed and before I test out NCAA online for Dm,I want to get a league game in.

Aight im getting on. Hopefully caron isnt still gimped :(

Matrix

Anyone around want to play a league game?

yeah, sim the rest of BOTH seasons! i'm finished with NBA (unless i somehow make the playoffs?).

the true lesson of these two leagues: never play in leagues that don't have set match times/dates. time and again this has proven to not work. never again!

Matrix

All you biznatchs need to get NCAA baseball :(

I say simulate the fantasy league that is broken and continue to play the regular league.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Don't simulate!!!!. Let's finish this.

I just got back today. I've been gone for 5 days. I can play some games tomorrow.

The last post I did never got answered. I want to play Jobber in league play. Can someone hook that up?

Matrix

Well im up right now and bored,anyone want to play a league game that still has games left against me?

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah, sim the rest of BOTH seasons! i'm finished with NBA (unless i somehow make the playoffs?).

the true lesson of these two leagues: never play in leagues that don't have set match times/dates. time and again this has proven to not work. never again!

I don't think that lesson is entirely true. If we had a fixed schedule, we would have really been slowed down during the holidays when we were able to play tons and tons of games, now that I'm back in the grind and have less time to play, personally I don't even care what happens in either league because I don't/won't have as much time for games. No matter what the outcome is now, it was worhwhile playing all those games early on.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I want to finish the leagues out. I haven't even played a single game in the fantasy league yet (cause it sounds like it has turned out pretty stupid). But I don't get why some of you guys think a league needs to be finished so soon. I'm plenty fine with it taking 2 months for a league to get done. It's not like the NBA season is done and I'm sick of basketball yet.

Matrix

Truelize said:
I want to finish the leagues out. I haven't even played a single game in the fantasy league yet (cause it sounds like it has turned out pretty stupid). But I don't get why some of you guys think a league needs to be finished so soon. I'm plenty fine with it taking 2 months for a league to get done. It's not like the NBA season is done and I'm sick of basketball yet.

Yea it's not perfect cause of the cpu,but not playing atleast one game is fucked up.You know a certain person took the time to set the league up and the schedule.

Just messed up dude.

Cloudy

Banned
What is the big rush? I do agree we should have some sort of deadline though (maybe half the season played by a specific date). But sim the whole thing just cos some folks are out of the playoffs? That's just weak -_-

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
Yea it's not perfect cause of the cpu,but not playing atleast one game is fucked up.You know a certain person took the time to set the league up and the schedule.

Just messed up dude.

I admit that. I never would have entered the league if I had any clue how busy work was gonna be this month.
Honestly I have never had a busier time in my life than I have had from Christmas till now. I need a holiday.
But I plan on playing all those league games. If we were running a tight schedule on that league I would only need to play 4 or 5 to be totally caught up.

Like I said, basketball season is far from over. Just cause all you guys want to get playing your MVP league doesn't mean the NBA league needs to be completed.

qcf x2

I guess I arrived too late to get the Heat! Anyone know why whenever I go to try and play online, it says the server is down and then the 360 freezes for a minute and then my Live account is cut off?

I can go on the marketplace for demos, etc, but can't play 2k6 online

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
qcf x2 said:
I guess I arrived too late to get the Heat! Anyone know why whenever I go to try and play online, it says the server is down and then the 360 freezes for a minute and then my Live account is cut off?

I can go on the marketplace for demos, etc, but can't play 2k6 online

Did you pay the $50?

CB3

Yo i think we really need to figure out if we are finishing both leagues. I might trade this in toward Full auto if we dont finish it but if we are gonna finish it then ill be more than happy to play the rest of my games. Lets get this show on the road! FMT, Guide Us!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
Let's just finish it up. I'm gonna get some more in tonight and tomorrow personally :)

Sorry Konex I wont be playing tonight. I just got kicked off the tv. My daughter has her friend over and we needed to calm them down so they are currenlty in a Toy Story session. I'm home at around 4:30 est tomorrow though and would like to get our games done. I think we have 2.

DMczaf

Cloudy said:
Let's just finish it up. I'm gonna get some more in tonight and tomorrow personally :)

*checks both leagues*

Amount of games Konex got done last night and tonight - 0

Sums up both leagues.

AkaBalla

I gots 9 games left.. Just finished the series out with the Bulls today.. Swept that one, looking to sweep the Bucks, Spurs and Wiz and that should be my season...

Just kidding fella's all my games have been tight battles and very god games. I dont know why i've been able to pull out these close games maybe it's the celtic green the luck of the irish. Can we try to have the playoffs start in march around st. Patty's day? I'd probably would have more luck.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have 14 games left.
Seattle x 2
Boston x 1
LA Lakers x 2
Minnesota x 2
Denver x 3
Milwaukee x 1
Memphis x 3

I'm gone Monday to Thursday. I'm available for games Thursday night though (I'm pretty sure at least). Hopefully I can get some more done.

Konex: can you switch either one of the Denver or Seattle games to a game against the Spurs for me??

DMczaf

Im out as soon as I finish my regular season. This league is going to take forever to finish. It's not that you have to play everyday or anything, but when only 6 games have been played in the last 4 weeks, thats not a good sign.

I have 4 games left, and 2 of those games are with BigstickDaddyz who I've been told cant play anymore in the league anyway.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
:lol I'm on my 2nd 82 game season in the Association Mode

Can't afford to get rusty again.

Cloudy

Banned
Since FMT seems to have lost interest, I have to restore order here :p

I'm setting deadlines now. Everyone shuld have at least 25 games done by the end of the weekend. If not, I'm advancing to that point and we're doing 4 day intervals from there....

DMczaf

Fifty said:
DM sold his copy like the cheap ratfink that he is.

If this league somehow picks up somehow (which I doubt...), I'll gladly rent the game to play in the playoffs. I would only need to play a couple more games in the regular season.

CB3

Ill be up for some games in either league tonite. Hit me up on aim if anyone wants to play

Top Bottom