• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NBA 2k6 Season I Thread: Konex is my Kopilot.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Teams i have left to play

Miami
Memphis
Denver
Houston
Washington
Cleveland
San Antonio

And most of those are more than once. Im up for a game now if any of those wanna play

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sorry Cold I'm done playing this game for the night.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cerebral Palsy said:
Bogut has been injured my last 3 or so games. My team is fucking gimp without him.

Accept my trade or i'll give him the Parker virius.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ColdBlooded33 said:
James, LeBron Cleveland Sore Knee 2 Games

Well that's much better. 170 games with a sore knee was pretty funny.

And I see that Tony Parker doesn't have to retire anymore either.

jobber

tisk tisk Celtic fan..

I go to the corner store for a drink I come back to your verbal jabs. Well be warned, well on 2nd thought, just ask everyone else that talked big talk what happened.

AkaBalla

jobber said:
tisk tisk Celtic fan..

I go to the corner store for a drink I come back to your verbal jabs. Well be warned, well on 2nd thought, just ask everyone else that talked big talk what happened.

Hmm looks like u cant take your own cockiness.. Sorry man i aint here to kiss no1's ass.. :)

qcf x2, i sent you an invite to our league as the Heat. mrflake dropped out, he had only played 1 game anyways. check your inbox @ 2ksports.com or your email i suppose. enjoy

AkaBalla

Any1 want to take Ryan Gomes rated 73 Sf off my hands ...? I just want any 3rd string PG for him...... Just basically a depth move..

jobber

AkaBalla said:
Hmm looks like u cant take your own cockiness.. Sorry man i aint here to kiss no1's ass.. :)

I don't think calling someone "wussie" defines any trash talk.

well it's seems like a log jam at the top of the standings now......

AkaBalla

A trade needs to be approved between the Celts and Twolves..The deadlines @ 16 games played right? the trading deadline...

jobber

Why did you give him that elbow in the lane Ms. Bryant????!?!?

His shitty shooting % wasn't bad enough to handicap me?

hgplayer1

ok I need to catch up again on gettin some games played. Ill play as many as I can tonight if anyone on my schedule is interested look for me on Live and msg me.

here is who I have on my schedule

San Antonio
LA Clippers
Cleveland
Miami
Minnesota
Houston
Seattle
Denver
Chicago
LA Lakers

CB3

Id be up to play After the Rose Bowl. Maybe even sooner if things are going USC's way like expected :)

jobber

as we reach the 1/2 way mark...it's time for the MVP awards!

I nominate.....Arenas

I would nominate Duncan, but he's cold 1 night and goes off the next.

i shoot too many 3's :(

but yes that was an awesome game. as soon as carmello let that go i knew that shit was in. i was just hoping jaric could hit that smoooooov runner, but nope!

jobber

not only will I beat the next team I play, I'll blow em out and if you don't like it....

TOO BAD

AkaBalla

jobber said:
not only will I beat the next team I play, I'll blow em out and if you don't like it....

TOO BAD

You should be undefeated with one of the best teams in the league.. So dont give yourself credit for blowing out teams.. Control one of the mediocre teams and then run ur mouth..

jobber

AkaBalla said:
You should be undefeated with one of the best teams in the league.. So dont give yourself credit for blowing out teams.. Control one of the mediocre teams and then run ur mouth..

I have before. Ask Cloudy chump.

im doing fine without shaq! look at my losses, most of them ha ve been really close. but i feel my luck could change. the lord of state has called for me.... by name! but i dont have time for him!

CB3

Yeah i may be up for somes games also later tonight. Hit me up on Aim: TheColdOne33, or post here and ill see what i can work out.

Fifty

Man this game can be totally ridiculous sometimes. Sure I might not make all the best decisions and get frustrated sometimes, but NBA players should not go 0-16 from 3 point, especially when about 12 of those are wide open 3's. I'm not even going to talk about the game Ben Gordon had....jesus.

I have an idea.....I want to take advantage of this game's cool live fantasy draft feature for leagues, and we're not going to do it after this league is done, it'll take too long. What a propose is a low pressure side league, with anyone who wants to join.

It won't replace this at all, and there will be less pressure to play your games, but it might be a lot of fun. DM, Coldblooded and Matrix said they'd be interested, so I only need 4 more to get it going.

Once again, I'm not trying to replace this league, I just think it's too cool of a feature for us not to try. If we did it with 8 people we could think up some rules whereby perhaps you can only draft one 90+ player or something like that. Basically the goal would be to have a team of your favorite players without only having superstars. Anyway, PM me if you're interested so we don't detract from this league

CB3

Yeah like Fifty said, id be up for another low pressure league. I always wanna mess around with fantasy drafts.

Also ill be up for a game after the lakers game

AkaBalla

Fifty said:
Man this game can be totally ridiculous sometimes. Sure I might not make all the best decisions and get frustrated sometimes, but NBA players should not go 0-16 from 3 point, especially when about 12 of those are wide open 3's. I'm not even going to talk about the game Ben Gordon had....jesus.

I have an idea.....I want to take advantage of this game's cool live fantasy draft feature for leagues, and we're not going to do it after this league is done, it'll take too long. What a propose is a low pressure side league, with anyone who wants to join.

It won't replace this at all, and there will be less pressure to play your games, but it might be a lot of fun. DM, Coldblooded and Matrix said they'd be interested, so I only need 4 more to get it going.

Once again, I'm not trying to replace this league, I just think it's too cool of a feature for us not to try. If we did it with 8 people we could think up some rules whereby perhaps you can only draft one 90+ player or something like that. Basically the goal would be to have a team of your favorite players without only having superstars. Anyway, PM me if you're interested so we don't detract from this league

1 Superstar and the rest rookies and sophmores?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lovely,playing Jobber in the 3rd quarter and the fucking game crashes and I had to reboot my console >_<

edit- yea mine froze too.

Matrix

You can have the win if you want :lol I fucking stink,last two games I cant hit jack shit.

jobber

that's like the 3rd time that's happened on a online game for me. Don't get me started on the divergence errors!

jobber

Question: How come you guys jack up(pause) so many 3's yet we can't score in the hole?

Fifty

Because the game is unbalanced? I find myself missing open 2 footers and seeing others make 3's with hands in their face all the time.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Because the game is unbalanced? I find myself missing open 2 footers and seeing others make 3's with hands in their face all the time.

*Looks at DM and his money making ablity to hit threes at will with Gordon and Captain Kirk*

I was missing all sorts of inside shots Jobber,except for dunks.I couldnt hit a friggin wideopen jumpshot with Yao that game,but I also find playing against the Spurs I just cant score like I usually do.

Shots I normally make with ease dont go in,im talking wideopen shots,not hand in my face shots.

Top Bottom