• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NBA 2k6 Season I Thread: Konex is my Kopilot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i see your jumaine jones and raise you a kirk hinrich. then i see my kirk hinrich and raise myself a ben gordon.

:lol :lol

Zep

Banned
I'm pondering the thought of getting rid of Ray-Ray...hes getting on my damn nerves bricking open shots off screens.

Cloudy

Banned
DaddyZ said:
I'm pondering the thought of getting rid of Ray-Ray...hes getting on my damn nerves bricking open shots off screens.

I'll give you Odom for him...We could do a 4 player deal so I can get a scrub big back for depth and you can have a bench pg/sg/sf...

hgplayer1

well looks like everybodys gonna be playing DOA tonight? Im open for a game whenever so just send me a msg on Live. I wont be checking the forum too often after this post.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry About that HG, im not at my house so im not familiar with the connection and have no idea how to reastart it to clear the lag. We'll have to try again later. Im not sure if the game recorded but if it did we need a reset.

hgplayer1

ColdBlooded33 said:
Sorry About that HG, im not at my house so im not familiar with the connection and have no idea how to reastart it to clear the lag. We'll have to try again later. Im not sure if the game recorded but if it did we need a reset.

yeah that game was playing like it was in slow motion. I think we had some lag in the last game we played but maybe it was someone else.

gprime

Truelize said:
Larry Hughes and Donyell Marshall for Ray and a scrub. How about that?

You, your inbox is full. I don't know how else to PM you other than this :p

Truelize said:
Hey I remember you showed some pics of when you were playing Call of Duty2 and you started gettin blue lines everywhere on the screen.
Did that ever go away? Or did you have to return your system?

I just had something similar happen to mine. I turned it off right away but what a pain man. ugh.

Surprisingly, it did go away. It happened twice and I feared the worst. But now I've played it for almost another month, and it hasn't happened again.

Very strange thing.

---

Sorry for being OT. Carry on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Great Game Cloudy. I fucking hate OT, so tense.

Did anyone reset the game between me and Hg last night? i havent been able to check but i dont think any of the admins reset it. Fiddy, FMT?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone want to play a league game?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WTF

PF Duncan, Tim San Antonio 2218 Games

Who the hell did this?!?!

Matrix

jobber said:
WTF

PF Duncan, Tim San Antonio 2218 Games

Who the hell did this?!?!

:lol :lol

jobber

it's not even a injury listed!
this is beyond bullshit.

Sure I understand if he tore a ACL or some shit but WTF

jobber

Fifty said:
Karma's a bitch. Sportsmanship prevails

Karma isn't a bitch when you don't do shit yourself. If i'm playing and Duncan get's injured fine. I'll accept that. It's a poll on the front page stating that 8 out of 10 people disagree with the now defunked injury rule.
I switch defenders on D, I score more outside the paint than inside, I stop fast breaks 99% of the time to let the other team get down the court so it wouldn't be any bitching if I beat you all the please these "rules".

jobber

Cloudy said:
Relax, he'll probably be back in a few games. If not FMT will figure something out...

My beef is he wasn't even injured in my last game which was with you.

Cloudy

Banned
Just FYI, it seems like that glitch is caused when the player has a sore knee(1 gm). I checked the other 2 like that and it's the same injury showing...

Matrix

Jesus I just played an epic game with Malley,sadly I lost by 5 in OT,but it was back and forth all game and T-mac hit an amazing half court 3 at the buzzer to send it to OT.

GG man.

edit- Jobber I had the samething happen to Yao,he only missed one game.

jobber

Matrix said:
edit- Jobber I had the samething happen to Yao,he only missed one game.

this is the strangest glitch since the shorts eating the court.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Matrix said:
Jesus I just played an epic game with Malley,sadly I lost by 5 in OT,but it was back and forth all game and T-mac hit an amazing half court 3 at the buzzer to send it to OT.

GG man.

Seriously... I hopped out my seat at the end of regulation.. and I didnt even get mad or anything, I was jumping out the seat like a fan in the stands like "WTF TMAC IS GOD" That was one of the best games i have played period... intense all the way through!! GG !

ADMINISTRATORS, MELO IS OUT FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER and he needs to be activated again... he never got injured in this last game and is on the bench and I couldnt even play an exhibition with Jobber because of it... i need him back in asap.. thanks

qcf x2

So, is it too late to get in on the action...I probably am rookie-level since I just got the game, but leagues sound nice.

Fifty

Yes it's too late, but if someone drops from the league we can notify you regarding filling their spot.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Yes it's too late, but if someone drops from the league we can notify you regarding filling their spot.

I think we should drop people who are not playing,I mean wtf Bob has only played one game and told me himself he wasnt playing again.

Matrix

Yea and I said we would ban him from future leagues and he laughed and said we wont come time for the next Madden leagues.

Also why hasnt Truelize played,ive seen him on his 360 watching movies :\

Matrix

Anyone up for a league game?

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what will you give me for brand?

I'll trade you for Brand.

I have Howard,Swift,Sura,Derek Anderson,Luther Head,John Barry,Deke,all up for trades,this is for everyone to know.

Matrix

jobber said:
I'll play you Matrix...because if I win...Division = Mine.

Ok I'll go on.

Fifty

haha, man, I knew something bad was up when I messed with my 6 game winning streak and traded my 2nd best player. Team chemistry is everything! I trade the 81 rated PF Jamison for the 91 rated PF Brand, and I lose my first game in 7 games.

:(
I think the auto sub coach was angry at me, because I had some fucked up lineups at times. Chucky Atkins seemed to get more minutes than Gilbert, and even when Gilbert was in, Atkins played the 1 over him for most of the time, very weird. I had Eddie Griffin (a PF) playing as a shooting guard for a few minutes, wtf!

jobber

Fifty said:
haha, man, I knew something bad was up when I messed with my 6 game winning streak and traded my 2nd best player. Team chemistry is everything! I trade the 81 rated PF Jamison for the 91 rated PF Brand, and I lose my first game in 7 games.

I think the auto sub coach was angry at me, because I had some fucked up lineups at times. Chucky Atkins seemed to get more minutes than Gilbert, and even when Gilbert was in, Atkins played the 1 over him for most of the time, very weird. I had Eddie Griffin (a PF) playing as a shooting guard for a few minutes, wtf!

lol

the cpu put Barry at PG, Finley as SG, and Van Exel at SF. That's just............stupid.

Matrix

jobber said:
welp...that just about wraps it up for me

GG Matrix :)

GG man.

I really hate having to manual sub >_< I cant keep track of who's tired all game,its annoying as fuck to have to pause on my opponent and its rude,but auto subbing on the Rockets is horrible every game.

qcf x2

I played my first game online today and lost by 10. I purposefully took it easy in the first half(had the lead) and then in quarter 4 it was the LeBron show. If he shoots, he scores, if I block his shot, it's a foul, and for some reason I couldn't get to the line at all (once the entire game). That was the first game I'd ever played online on a console, the lag was there but definately not a big deal for me.

If you guys are kicking someone out of the league, let me know. My tag is USVI Star

jobber

Matrix said:
GG man.

I really hate having to manual sub >_< I cant keep track of who's tired all game,its annoying as fuck to have to pause on my opponent and its rude,but auto subbing on the Rockets is horrible every game.

Once that little bar appears under a player, that means they're getting tired.

Cloudy

Banned
Fifty said:

I'll take Brand off your hands for Odom and someone else :)

Matrix

Cloudy said:
I'll take Brand off your hands for Odom and someone else :)

Everyone on my team is up for grabs but Yao and Tmac.

BOOBIES SURA TIME,DAVID I SCORED 33 PTS ON KONEX WESLEY ETC

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
Yea and I said we would ban him from future leagues and he laughed and said we wont come time for the next Madden leagues.

Also why hasnt Truelize played,ive seen him on his 360 watching movies :\

Sorry guys. I've had family here every night over the holidays so I haven't been able to bump them off the tv. And when I'm not doing something with them I've been working on the house trying to get more painting done. Very busy. Ugh.

I should be able to get a game in tomorrow. I need to play someone that sucks though so I can get some practice. It's been awhile.

Matrix

Thanks Konex,you just made my team better with the Odom trade.

Dude scored like 28 pts for me,had 14 boards and hit 2/3 threes and I could run with Fifty's Wizards now.

Brand has cursed Fifty.

Fifty

I'm going to wait till Truelize and bob catch up with me before I play another game. Either that, or kill myself.

Top Bottom