• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bit-Bit

#TeamCG here. And still proud of it.

In the end, we're just soldiers fighting in imaginary wars. Today's enemy could be tomorrow's ally. There is no #TeamReal or #TeamCG . Just Metal Gear Solid. In the end, my loyalty lies to MGS not to CGi.

Big%2BBoss.jpg

abrack08

My favorite CGers

I'm willing to be banned for a month if it turns out to be real. ;)

I can see a lot of errors in the animation.

I'm not trying to cop out, but it's hard for me to explain what I'm seeing.

The tangents in the animation look too clean for me. There's simply not enough weight involved with the eye movements, and the head motion looks very mocap to me.

It's still very impressive though.

I just popped in to the thread like 20 minutes ago and immediately noticed it was CG.

Team CG here.

Both softened their stances later, but still...

unless he's a reptile, his eyes shouldn't do what they did in the animated gif in this thread, very possible it was a back and forth (cg and real)
otherwise..what was the purpose of the interview? Jaded gamers.

there's no way EVERY shot in that interview was real, there was CG in there as well for sure, those are my thoughts on the matter.

All from fairly early in the thread when I was keeping up and reading each page. (emphasis mine)

jett

D-Member
"I see a lot of errors in the animation."

Not enough lulz. I imagine several of those poor, brain-damaged peeps won't be opening this thread in the foreseeable future.

Xun

"I see a lot of errors in the animation."

Not enough lulz. I imagine several of those poor, brain-damaged peeps won't be opening this thread in the foreseeable future.
How very kind of you, thank you.

Much of my early basis was based on a crappy flipped version of the footage, but my opinion had changed when I saw it on GT. Whilst the guy still looked strange, I had already committed myself too early on in the thread to go back on my word. I lost, and I don't really care too much.

I still maintain animation at that level would be possible though.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Is that why I lost my tag, old comments? I did vote for real in the end you know.

#TeamTraitor. Always thought the old tag was much more fitting, so something good did come from this after all.

Derrick01

Banned
#TeamTraitor. Always thought the old tag was much more fitting, so something good did come from this after all.

Well I thought the whole point of having a poll was to clearly separate who believed what. If I knew it was going to be ignored and people's original comments in the non-poll thread were going to be judged then I wouldn't have bothered voting, nor should anyone else since it wasn't counted.

Apocryphon

Well I thought the whole point of having a poll was to clearly separate who believed what. If I knew it was going to be ignored and people's original comments in the non-poll thread were going to be judged then I wouldn't have bothered voting, nor should anyone else since it wasn't counted.

Don't concern yourself with the GAF-hards. It was all a but of fun.

Tookay

It's okay. You voted for Real. That's good enough in my book.

The truth shall set you free.

How very kind of you, thank you.

Much of my early basis was based on a crappy flipped version of the footage, but my opinion had changed when I saw it on GT. Whilst the guy still looked strange, I had already committed myself too early on in the thread to go back on my word. I lost, and I don't really care too much.

I still maintain animation at that level would be possible though.

You thought it was better to stick to your mind-numingly dumb assumption that the guy was CG rather than to admit you were wrong?

Top Bottom