• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really solid chapter. It's good that Capone is getting more involvement in this arc. Guy has a very unique and bloodthirsty past. I always expected he wouldn't be complacent being Big Mom's underling.

I sincerely doubt there's going to be any trust between the Strawhats and Firetank Pirates though. This kind of remind me of Sabaody's arc with the Supernova teaming up to escape together. No one is on friendly terms but they have to work together regardless.

RomanceDawn

The style of humor wrapped around Jinbe this chapter was pretty funny. He picks up Chopper by the antlers and uses him like a phone, he's completely serious through the entire conversation. He adds Diesel and Brûlée to the group of 10 allies twice, even after they protest, still he's completely serious. I really like how there are a few absurdities surrounding Jinbe but he continues in serious-business mode, lol.

What really got me however was after all of that exposition detailing what kind of horrible person Bege is, along with half of the group expressing their dislike of the situation, Jinbe's like "glad you said yes cause I already set up a meeting!"

Jinbe had enough understanding of Luffy that he set up the meeting before hand and just burst out laughing when Luffy did exactly as he expected. Dude is a Straw Hat through and through. ^_^

The style of humor wrapped around Jinbe this chapter was pretty funny. He picks up Chopper by the antlers and uses him like a phone, he's completely serious through the entire conversation. He adds Diesel and Brûlée to the group of 10 allies twice, even after they protest, still he's completely serious. I really like how there are a few absurdities surrounding Jinbe but he continues in serious-business mode, lol.

What really got me however was after all of that exposition detailing what kind of horrible person Bege is, along with half of the group expressing their dislike of the situation, Jinbe's like "glad you said yes cause I already set up a meeting!"

Jinbe had enough understanding of Luffy that he set up the meeting before hand and just burst out laughing when Luffy did exactly as he expected. Dude is a Straw Hat through and through. ^_^
Yea he's in for sure I actually liked him this chapter too so welcome jinbe..But carrot tho.

Jinbe and Carrot were both fitting in with the crew pretty well in this chapter. I haven't been the biggest Jinbe fan in the past, but I did get a kick out of most of his scenes this week. And all of the Chopper/Carrot/Brook scenes were downright hilarious.

LotusHD

Banned
Yea he's in for sure I actually liked him this chapter too so welcome jinbe..But carrot tho.

Go on:

YZmWgGF.gif

Hope Ray isn't watching

But carrot tho..Was totally blending in just as much as jinbe in fact Oda made it a point to highlight carrot and jinbe interacting with the crew, Pedro was just there.

She cared about sanji just as much as everyone else did, her thirst for adventure will not be quenched with this one trip she's staying get ready

HabeeNo

Carrot is looking like a crew member already, her synergy with Chopper and Brook was great

And Bege is that legit? The tea party is gonna be crazy

Ray Down

Banned
I will rip you all a part later.

Shit I better get a tag somehow.

Was I the only one that thought that was Robin till I saw the snake....

I LOVE how Oda is actually spending time developing each of the Supernovas. I never expected them to be throwaway characters, but after the development we got with Law these past few arcs, now we're learning more about Capone. I'm sure when Kaido comes up we'll learn more about Kidd, Drake X, Uroge and Appo. Super exciting stuff

Ray Down

Banned
I LOVE how Oda is actually spending time developing each of the Supernovas. I never expected them to be throwaway characters, but after the development we got with Law these past few arcs, now we're learning more about Capone. I'm sure when Kaido comes up we'll learn more about Kidd, Drake X, Uroge and Appo. Super exciting stuff
No Hawkins?

Malyse

The only more well crafted universes I can think of are Cosmere and Star Wars.

Ray Down

Banned
Honestly Shanks is the only one I see dying in the future.

Maybe Garp but I think it would be old age that gets that old bastard.

Capone is ruthless. Did you see Chopper's reaction when Jinbei said how he laughs after cutting off animal heads?

I also didn't expect Capone and Luffy to team up. There was obviously a potential double-cross coming during the wedding where Bege would betray Big Mom, but throwing Luffy on his side changes things.

Jinbei really is going to be the crew's tactician/strategist now.

Just a look alike,he is:
-too short to be CC
-Doesn't have horns like CC
-Isn't leaking gas or the gas flow shit CC normally has.

- that dude is definitely not too short to be CC, look at his legs
- dude's hair is spiked up so if there's horns it's not like you'd see them
- He's dressed like he's a member of Bege's crew right now for whatever reason

I'm banking on that actually being Caesar, who's betting on Bege's plan and working with Bege, so that he doesn't get killed by Big Mom.

Ray Down

Banned
- that dude is definitely not too short to be CC, look at his legs
- dude's hair is spiked up so if there's horns it's not like you'd see them
- He's dressed like he's a member of Bege's crew right now for whatever reason

I'm banking on that actually being Caesar, who's betting on Bege's plan and working with Bege, so that he doesn't get killed by Big Mom.

Nah his horns are too big to be covred up:

And even if he is dressed up he still would have the gas effect around him.

smurfx

get some go again
so the wedding will have a bunch of guest coming. hopefully bonney is one of those guests. with that said i'm sure capone has to be allied with at least some of the people coming to the tea party. even if he succeeds in cutting off big mom's head he will then become a giant target when he does do it. i'm predicting he cuts off big mom's head but because of her devil fruit she doesn't die and takes out capone. also i'm still predicting weevil shows up to the tea party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom