• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 announced for North America, coming to PS3, Vita, PS4, PC

Expected, but still very much welcome. I enjoyed 2, but I'd like a physical release this time. I'm not holding my breath though.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I don't know what this is all about, but it seems to be a pretty big thing?

txeraqj.png

JordanN

Banned
The bigger shock is a PC version.

Did they switch engines for the new game or are they just now contemplating PC?

Acid08

Banned
Finally one of these games hits the Vita, super excited about that. I wonder if this means OP: UWR did well on the platform.

PC, is this game even any good? Will buy just to support..

It's a licensed Dynasty Warriors game. Buy it if a) you like the license and b) you enjoy Dynasty Warriors games. It'll probably be the prettiest adaptation One Piece has ever gotten, and there's likely to be tons of characters to unlock and cartloads of overpriced DLC to pay for as you beat up hundreds of bad guys. If neither prospect appeals to you just skip it, don't feel pressure to buy it just because.

Valnen

PC is a HUGE shock. I know someone who's a massive One Piece fan but doesn't have a PS3 or PS4. Definitely getting this for her.

Hopefully the port will actually be good. I've heard not so great things about Dynasty Warriors 8 XL.

Squishy3

fuck yes

PC is a HUGE shock. I know someone who's a massive One Piece fan but doesn't have a PS3 or PS4. Definitely getting this for her.

Hopefully the port will actually be good. I've heard not so great things about Dynasty Warriors 8 XL.
Dynasty Warriors 8 XL runs well... it just doesn't have good button config and somehow they decided removing online coop on PC was a good idea

i actually think it's not that good a game either and probably would have regretted buying it on 360 or ps3 too

Valnen

Dynasty Warriors 8 XL runs well... it just doesn't have good button config and somehow they decided removing online coop on PC was a good idea

i actually think it's not that good a game either and probably would have regretted buying it on 360 or ps3 too

I've heard otherwise regarding it running well, with people unable to lock down 60 FPS on decent PC's. But the button config issues sound bad as well. Hopefully they get all that sorted out for future releases like this one.

Please please PLEASE have Funimation voices this time.

I would be SO happy if they did this.

Top Bottom