• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 announced for North America, coming to PS3, Vita, PS4, PC

Dugna

The Vita version of this game is definitely coming out the 25th right? I just haven't seen anything on store to indicate if it's.

Pre-loaded on PS4. Less than a day away and I'm pretty hyped.

It's funny that I don't care at all about One Piece but still get excited for these games.

Pre-loaded on PS4. Less than a day away and I'm pretty hyped.

It's funny that I don't care at all about One Piece but still get excited for these games.

I have watched very little of One Piece's anime, but it's not for a lack of interest, it's just a lack of time. I usually wanna spend my time playing games, rather then watching tv shows. Prefer something interactive, which is why I'm really kinda excited and interested in this game myself. I wanna play it, but I don't know if I should rush to buy it just yet, especially with Phantom Pain in a week.

Zafir

If anyone was wanting the PC version, I noticed FunstockDigital have the PC version up for £27.99 when you use the 30% off code AUG-COUPMAIL-PRE30.

Course it may be best waiting considering Koei Tecmo's ports are always questionable.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
there isnt any online co op

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 brings you many exciting improved and new features, including:
Higher quality graphics and animation: the One Piece universe has never been depicted so faithfully
Number of Popular characters weaving the stories greatly increased: Sabo, Doflamingo, Fujitora and many more!
Improved gameplay and incredible new co-op actions (no Online Co-op)

thats on steam store page

Top Bottom