• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Onechanbara Z2 announced for PS4

klee123

Looks like MS isn't so keen on supporting Japanese developers anymore unlike the start of last gen.

That said, all we need now is an actual announcement of a new EDF for PS4 as well.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The Wii version was literally one of the worst looking games I've ever played

klee123

man, i remember playing one of those games on the 360. looked and played like rancid shite.

Well, the games were based off a budget game line called Simple 2000 series on PS2. They weren't known to be cutting edge or anything, but at least they were quirky.

Some of the games ended up being full fledged titles like this and the EDF series since last gen.

lonely

The random English in sentences in Z with Nonono was utterly hilarious so definitely going to have to import this too.

sublimit

Banned
Screenshots
Onechanbara-Z2-Chaos_2014_07-24-14_002.jpg

Onechanbara-Z2-Chaos_2014_07-24-14_015.jpg

Onechanbara-Z2-Chaos_2014_07-24-14_013.jpg

Onechanbara-Z2-Chaos_2014_07-24-14_029.jpg
With new hardware brings new features, including 1080p visuals at 60 frames per second. Also new is the “Cross Merge Combination” system, which allows players to perform combo attacks with multiple characters. Then there’s “Quick Time Kills,” a new quick-time event system that uses the PlayStation 4 touchpad to finish off enemies. Another new element, the “Dea Drive,” lets players access all of their fighting strength. More details on that in a followup report.
http://gematsu.com/2014/07/onechanbara-z2-chaos-first-screenshots

Aske

Will buy to support blood and bikinis. Hope this gets localized, or that the Japanese version is more import friendly than previous titles. I can't stand missing the cheesy dialogue.

Top Bottom