• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - |OT| The truth about 8.

Depends on your gear and stats but as with a lot if the characters end game is where you should have all of the skills / perks unlocked by being high enough lv to use the class to its full potential.

Well I guess I'll just keep on trucking with a monk for now and see how it goes. I used a level pass on her to give her some way better gear, so starting with a small advantage.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Well I guess I'll just keep on trucking with a monk for now and see how it goes. I used a level pass on her to give her some way better gear, so starting with a small advantage.

Am sure you will be fine. Its nice that the game gives options like that Level Pass to help make stupid OP characters too. lol

Then the gamble codes if you feel like blowing a bunch to try and get higher lv gear.

Hubb

Am sure you will be fine. Its nice that the game gives options like that Level Pass to help make stupid OP characters too. lol

Then the gamble codes if you feel like blowing a bunch to try and get higher lv gear.

How exactly do the gamble codes work. Do I just affix a code to a weapon and it does whatever it is it needs to do? I've gotten a few codes, but whether I forgot or sped through the explanation I have no idea how exactly to use them.

Parakeetman

How exactly do the gamble codes work. Do I just affix a code to a weapon and it does whatever it is it needs to do? I've gotten a few codes, but whether I forgot or sped through the explanation I have no idea how exactly to use them.

The gamble codes will either raise or lower an items lv from -3 to +6 levels. Yeah I think you affix? it to the item then it will do the RNG transformation. You might be save scumming a lot though in the event you get something worse than what you started off with. There apparently are also items which only come out from using gamble codes too.

Huh...is the monk not so great for early to mid game? I just enlisted one in my level 11 party and I'm trying to get her up to speed.

My monk is actually ok. She does fairly decent damage with knuckles. I've been comparing my fighter with her on their concentrate -> three hit combo that they both have. Even with my fighter carrying a significantly beefier 2H sword, they both almost do the same damage. The big disadvantage of the monk is the lousier armor, making her a bit riskier to be up in front with the rest. So in early to mid game, monk = fighter with less armor, so not really worth it.

Now that I've brought all of my front row guys up speed, thought I'd share my findings. They're all currently at level 15 cap and having the best available weapons at that time (I think). The damage I'm seeing against normal trash mobs looks like something this (your experience may vary somewhat, of course): -

Samurai - Does 90-120 in each hand (dual wield, so x2)
- row slash does about 60-90 per hand
- shura does around 100 per hand continuously until he gets hit (after 2-3 times, more if shield is on)

Archer - Does 160-180 once, but may penetrate and hit an enemy behind for 90-100

Monk - Does around 70-90 in each hand (dual wield, so x2)

Fighter - Does 160-180 per hit, two-handed weapon

Assasin - Still trying to hide

Samurai is a beast. No two ways about it. Dunno how it's justified giving Samurai the best single-target skill and best crowd clearing skill at the same time, lol. Dunno why my archer is doing so much damage, the listed damage on his bow and arrow doesn't seem very high. Fighter with concentrate -> rush hits 180 x 3 is brutal as hell. I can also see that, given a few more levels, my monk will start to out-damage my fighter.

Incidentally, not sure if this is asked, but the monks main ability is to "increase barehand damage every level". Does knuckles count as barehand?

Parakeetman

My monk is actually ok. She does fairly decent damage with knuckles. I've been comparing my fighter with her on their concentrate -> three hit combo that they both have. Even with my fighter carrying a significantly beefier 2H sword, they both almost do the same damage. The big disadvantage of the monk is the lousier armor, making her a bit riskier to be up in front with the rest. So in early to mid game, monk = fighter with less armor, so not really worth it.

Now that I've brought all of my front row guys up speed, thought I'd share my findings. They're all currently at level 15 cap and having the best available weapons at that time (I think). The damage I'm seeing against normal trash mobs looks like something this (your experience may vary somewhat, of course): -

Samurai - Does 90-120 in each hand (dual wield, so x2)
- row slash does about 60-90 per hand
- shura does around 100 per hand continuously until he gets hit (after 2-3 times, more if shield is on)

Archer - Does 160-180 once, but may penetrate and hit an enemy behind for 90-100

Monk - Does around 70-90 in each hand (dual wield, so x2)

Fighter - Does 160-180 per hit, two-handed weapon

Assasin - Still trying to hide

Samurai is a beast. No two ways about it. Dunno how it's justified giving Samurai the best single-target skill and best crowd clearing skill at the same time, lol. Dunno why my archer is doing so much damage, the listed damage on his bow and arrow doesn't seem very high. Fighter with concentrate -> rush hits 180 x 3 is brutal as hell. I can also see that, given a few more levels, my monk will start to out-damage my fighter.

Incidentally, not sure if this is asked, but the monks main ability is to "increase barehand damage every level". Does knuckles count as barehand?

You know thats a good question, I have not found a straight up answer on that either. But to do the most damage with the monk it seems a particular knuckle is necessary. Ill try to look it up again and edit this post if I find anything.

The other advantage to them is their ability to KO the enemy which drops the evasion and defense rating allowing for you to deal pretty heavy damage to a target. Also their multiple strike attack does not have the damage reduction that the warrior skill has. Plus its focused on a single target vs random.

Not sure if this is the localized name but Ultima Fist G x 2 + 5 hit strike is suggested for use to give a huge damage output.

In the Exp Inc games in general the Samurai class has always been one of the major damage dealers, esp with that shura skill when specced out / buffed correctly. Am sure part of that is the tradition with their old Team Muramasa name lol

Shizuka

Just got the limited edition and oh wow, this is a looker. I'm pondering if I'll just keep it sealed, it's just that good looking.

autoduelist

does crafting sometimes create +1 items? I think that just happened to me, just making sure.

also.. if i understand correctly, you shouldn't raise stats over 25, right? does that account for bonuses from equipment? Like, should i actually leave stuff at 22 or so?

EdIT --

Also... I see speed listed as controlling damage for your sub-weapon for classes like Samurai and Assassin? So since I'm buffing speed, does that mean I should put their best weapon as their sub-weapon where I have the choice, assuming it makes sense with my available main weapons? Or should I put the best weapon as main anyway?

Parakeetman

does crafting sometimes create +1 items? I think that just happened to me, just making sure.

also.. if i understand correctly, you shouldn't raise stats over 25, right? does that account for bonuses from equipment? Like, should i actually leave stuff at 22 or so?

Possibly? Dont remember, dont worry about it though since its not like its something negative.

Stats have a cap point which will prevent any further point allocation into specific stat. Dont remember what that was either. But depending on how you do your builds some folks cap out certain stats first then move onto allocating into the other stats.

Its up to you really and what you want to do with how you are raising your character / play style.

autoduelist

Possibly? Dont remember, dont worry about it though since its not like its something negative.

Stats have a cap point which will prevent any further point allocation into specific stat. Dont remember what that was either. But depending on how you do your builds some folks cap out certain stats first then move onto allocating into the other stats.

Its up to you really and what you want to do with how you are raising your character / play style.

oh, it was my understanding certain stats simply stopped helping above 25, even though you can raise them above 25 (like speed?).

I always tend to do something like +3 primary stat for ever +1 to some secondary (ie, str +++ then phys +). I just don't want to waste points going above 25 if there is no benefit to it.

Also, I added a question before you responded (see my edit).

Parakeetman

Also... I see speed listed as controlling damage for your sub-weapon for classes like Samurai and Assassin? So since I'm buffing speed, does that mean I should put their best weapon as their sub-weapon where I have the choice, assuming it makes sense with my available main weapons? Or should I put the best weapon as main anyway?

Think of it this way.
STR = Main Weapon Damage Increase
SPD = Sub Weapon Damage Increase

Saphirax

oh, it was my understanding certain stats simply stopped helping above 25, even though you can raise them above 25 (like speed?).

I always tend to do something like +3 primary stat for ever +1 to some secondary (ie, str +++ then phys +). I just don't want to waste points going above 25 if there is no benefit to it.

Also, I added a question before you responded (see my edit).

This isn't Bloodborne :p. You definitely won't be wasting points going above 25. If I recall correctly str/agi cap around 40 or so. After that you can't put more points into them.

autoduelist

Think of it this way.
STR = Main Weapon Damage Increase
SPD = Sub Weapon Damage Increase

ok. so if my two best weapons happen to both be one/sub weapons, but one is slightly better, put it as my sub weapon. That's what I thought, but i do wish the algorithm was a bit more complex .... that is, I'd prefer sub-weapon to take a performance hit from being sub, and then something like 'speed' (or agility) mitigating that performance hit... but both main and sub damage being dictated by str.

something like --

at str 12, weapon does 5-10 damage if in main hand. if sub weapon, and speed = 12, it's reduced to 80% power. if speed >20, no penalty.

but i can live with 'speed = sub weapon damage increase', even if that means I should put my best weapon as sub for my samurai and assassin, even if that's counterintuitive.

Hubb

Finally finished the game (I'm not going to go for the plat trophy). Final party was level 31, and I didn't really experiment with any other classes than my starting party. I may go back to the game and try some other classes, but for now I'm putting the game down.

All in all it was a good game, and while it didn't really offer much in the way of skill variety I really enjoyed messing with the equipment. Almost scratched my Disgaea itch trying to beef up my weapons as much as possible. Overall I preferred getting items in this game vs Demon Gaze.

Minor annoyances were the first train segment and farming keys. Must be a mental thing with me. I had no issue farming for EXP if I wanted, gamble codes, or gear in general. Farming keys for whatever reason bothered me to no end. I would have preferred if the game offered them to you for a large amount of money, so I'd have to farm GP to buy them instead of farming the keys.

I hope that game coming out in August is as enjoyable as this game.

PS: in the post game you should really be able
to recruit Alice

Parakeetman

Finally finished the game (I'm not going to go for the plat trophy). Final party was level 31, and I didn't really experiment with any other classes than my starting party. I may go back to the game and try some other classes, but for now I'm putting the game down.

All in all it was a good game, and while it didn't really offer much in the way of skill variety I really enjoyed messing with the equipment. Almost scratched my Disgaea itch trying to beef up my weapons as much as possible. Overall I preferred getting items in this game vs Demon Gaze.

Minor annoyances were the first train segment and farming keys. Must be a mental thing with me. I had no issue farming for EXP if I wanted, gamble codes, or gear in general. Farming keys for whatever reason bothered me to no end. I would have preferred if the game offered them to you for a large amount of money, so I'd have to farm GP to buy them instead of farming the keys.

I hope that game coming out in August is as enjoyable as this game.

PS: in the post game you should really be able
to recruit Alice

Congrats and glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with the title overall!

Yeah this title most def does have a bit more satisfying feeling with the loot hunting and such. Esp since it most def does feel like there is a lot more overall. Plus if you are playing classic mode you can see the kind of abominations you create with the mishmash of equipment you are wearing lol

Hubb

Congrats and glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with the title overall!

Yeah this title most def does have a bit more satisfying feeling with the loot hunting and such. Esp since it most def does feel like there is a lot more overall. Plus if you are playing classic mode you can see the kind of abominations you create with the mishmash of equipment you are wearing lol

Yeah if I go back for another play through I will be playing on classic mode. I liked the clean/polished look of the updated style a lot more, but seeing screenshots from other people made me want to switch.

UCBooties

I just got the game on Saturday and so far I'm enjoying it. Very much what I was expecting after enjoying Demon Gaze. I do have a question about continuous encounters though:

Sometimes when I have multiple encounters in a row the game will tell me that I get a chip after more than one encounter. After the battle is done though it seems that I only have an option to scan and open one chip. Are the others gone? Or are they somewhere in my inventory?

Thanks.

Parakeetman

I just got the game on Saturday and so far I'm enjoying it. Very much what I was expecting after enjoying Demon Gaze. I do have a question about continuous encounters though:

Sometimes when I have multiple encounters in a row the game will tell me that I get a chip after more than one encounter. After the battle is done though it seems that I only have an option to scan and open one chip. Are the others gone? Or are they somewhere in my inventory?

Thanks.

Do not believe you get multiple chips for each encounter, so that one you get is it.

suikodan

What's the advantage of switching to another Blood Code (class)?.

Ex: Could I turn my Academic into an archer and have him shoot arrows from the back while still having access to his support spells?

Parakeetman

What's the advantage of switching to another Blood Code (class)?.

Ex: Could I turn my Academic into an archer and have him shoot arrows from the back while still having access to his support spells?

This game there really isnt any positive site to switching to another BC. Unless you did something like fully max out the BC lv99 then you get some stats bonus I think it was. Would have to look it up again as never did that myself since it was too much of a chore lol.

The next title Operation Babel (which we are unsure if it will be localized yet or not due to MAGES is in control of that) has the sub blood system which works like subclassing which would allow what you are talking about in your post.

So for the most part with this game you do not really have to worry about changing BCs.

Kid Marin

Knight - Monk - Samurai
Wizard - Academic -Physician

I beat the east GK easily, but this one tends to finish my guys in one shot (mid-fight).

CrovaxPSO

Knight - Monk - Samurai

I beat the east GK easily, but this one tends to finish my guys in one shot (mid-fight).

I don't remember this boss specifically but whenever I had trouble with something, I went the safe route of just buffing everyone's armor and spamming Avoid Builder or Mana Guard if it was spell damage on everyone. If the one shotting seems targeted (same member or same time during the fight) then it might be solvable with buffs. Might also be an issue with your Knight's gear if Aegis is getting broken through?

Parakeetman

Knight - Monk - Samurai

Hmm thats odd, since you seem to be high enough level. Sure its not just a case of bad luck which can happen at times? D:

Am still trying to find exact info for you but so far nothing comes up. I personally do not remember that fight myself as think my PT kinda just blew through those. Then again my parties are usually over leveled from all the loot hunting and such.

Best thing you can try to do is get all your buffs set up ahead of time. Keep the knight guarding, also use debuffs to lower the hit rate of the enemy. Then go use shura when you can with the samurai to deal the most damage. Also if your monk can KO the enemy that will be a huge help to the samurai's shura skill.

Also how well equipped is your party like gear lv wise? Since if your equipped stuff is pretty low lv vs what you are fighting might want to take a little time out to go and farm some new equipment.

*Just tried to search other sources for exact data on what you are fighting but no one has anything useful unfortunately. So will just be basically what CrovaxPSO and myself suggested at the moment for advice.

suikodan

How do I know what Affix to put on a weapon? I'm fighting poltergeists and slime-ish monsters and only deal 1HP with my fighters. Someone in-game mentionned something about PL stuff but I don't know which one to apply for a certain donjon or enemy.

Hubb

How do I know what Affix to put on a weapon? I'm fighting poltergeists and slime-ish monsters and only deal 1HP with my fighters. Someone in-game mentionned something about PL stuff but I don't know which one to apply for a certain donjon or enemy.

Ghosts and Poltergeist you need to affix PAR affect to your weapons. The slimes are different colors. Green = Earth Yellow = Air Blue = Water Red = fire. Basically you can affix whatever elemental damage you want to your weapons.

In my game I only worried about making sure I had PAR affixed at all times to my front line. Slimes and the like get very easy to kill after a little while.

Parakeetman

Ghosts and Poltergeist you need to affix PAR affect to your weapons. The slimes are different colors. Green = Earth Yellow = Air Blue = Water Red = fire. Basically you can affix whatever elemental damage you want to your weapons.

In my game I only worried about making sure I had PAR affixed at all times to my front line. Slimes and the like get very easy to kill after a little while.

Yeah the ghosts and poltergeists are the main pain in the ass enemies in the game just due to that resistance they have. And for the most part like you mentioned things like slimes and stuff can be dealt with pretty quickly later on.

Parakeetman

I imagine my Monk being so badass when he single-handedly destroys a tank with his fists.

hulk_vs__tanks_by_naruberto-d34jsmv-bf424cb7b0dea050a42b9739eb261a3a.gif

KiTA

Giving this a try on the car ride / bus ride home from the beach - anything I should know going in? I know there's no class change shenanigans, so that helps a bit. Heck, I couldn't even get past the basic/classic choice going in. :p

Parakeetman

Giving this a try on the car ride / bus ride home from the beach - anything I should know going in? I know there's no class change shenanigans, so that helps a bit. Heck, I couldn't even get past the basic/classic choice going in. :p

Nothing in particular and most of the early info that you would need is in the OT.

Here's my review. I generally like dungeon crawlers, but this one didn't click with me like demon gaze did.
http://thevitalounge.net/2015/06/19/operation-abyss-new-tokyo-legacy/

Went and added that to the OT.

MrDoctor

Well, turns out that was actually the final boss. I'm not sure how much I can say I enjoyed the game overall. To start with one complaint, the dungeons felt too small and too few. Missions would end before gaining any sense of progression, then you'd backtrack to the same area to do it all again. Many fights were an auto-battle slog due to never being too challenging, even with the Encounter Gauge at max. The handling of loot was more generic and less interesting than in Demon Gaze -- really loved the risk/reward idea with more control over getting what you needed in that game.

I still found the game fun, however, so don't think it was all a waste for me. And, eh, the world and setting were cool. Would like to see Cross Blood localized.

Parakeetman

Well, turns out that was actually the final boss. I'm not sure how much I can say I enjoyed the game overall. To start with one complaint, the dungeons felt too small and too few. Missions would end before gaining any sense of progression, then you'd backtrack to the same area to do it all again. Many fights were an auto-battle slog due to never being too challenging, even with the Encounter Gauge at max. The handling of loot was more generic and less interesting than in Demon Gaze -- really loved the risk/reward idea with more control over getting what you needed in that game.

I still found the game fun, however, so don't think it was all a waste for me. And, eh, the world and setting were cool. Would like to see Cross Blood localized.

Congrats on beating the game. The thing is when you compare the older vs newer titles, the original Generation Xth series was done as episodic games with an "indie" budget. Its why in general things were a lot smaller. They did not really change up things for Operation Abyss or Babel too much and kept a lot of the features the same.

The whole loot stuff is really more of a personal preference.

Yeah the general combat in the game outside of the poltergeists / ghost type of enemies and some of the ones in the babyl sphere not too many other things are that threatening as long as you know what you are doing / have equipment up to par for the area that you are in.

KiTA

Woot, unlocked Monk, rolled up a female one with the defaults (neutral, muscular, etc) and 8 bonus points - 4 vit 4 str. I guess SPD is important too? Whoops.

Now the hard question: replace my War with her or not?

Parakeetman

Woot, unlocked Monk, rolled up a female one with the defaults (neutral, muscular, etc) and 8 bonus points - 4 vit 4 str. I guess SPD is important too? Whoops.

Now the hard question: replace my War with her or not?

If you got the gear why not. Since their multi-hit skill is nice considering its on a single target and has no damage reduction to it. Plus knocking out enemies lowers their def and dodge which helps a lot.

General builds seem to put VIT up to 12-15 / pump a bunch into STR while at the same time raising SPD also.

Kid Marin

I don't remember this boss specifically but whenever I had trouble with something, I went the safe route of just buffing everyone's armor and spamming Avoid Builder or Mana Guard if it was spell damage on everyone. If the one shotting seems targeted (same member or same time during the fight) then it might be solvable with buffs. Might also be an issue with your Knight's gear if Aegis is getting broken through?
Hmm thats odd, since you seem to be high enough level. Sure its not just a case of bad luck which can happen at times? D:

Thanks, i finally beat it (brute force as usual).

autoduelist

any long term impact for a character dying in combat besides a slight experience loss? i killed the enrmies, retun gated, and recovered in icu. just making i didnt get hit w permanent stat penalties or something. also i read about something callled exhaustion... how can you tell if this status is there?

liking the game a lot.

Ephidel

any long term impact for a character dying in combat besides a slight experience loss? i killed the enrmies, retun gated, and recovered in icu. just making i didnt get hit w permanent stat penalties or something. also i read about something callled exhaustion... how can you tell if this status is there?

liking the game a lot.
There's no long term impact for characters who get knocked out/killed in battle.
Unless, as it happens, they're exhausted.
If a character is exhausted their party portrait sort of shimmers blue/purple. It also shows up on their character info.
If an exhausted character dies and you fail to cure the exhaustion I think they can die permanently. It happened to me once, I failed to cure them three times or so and then lost them. And then promptly reset to my previous save *cough*

autoduelist

ok, great. and one somewhat related question... do status effects like paralysis wear off withtime? i hate using items and will wait it out if neccesary. sorry typing on vita

Ephidel

I... don't know actually. If I'm still under any status effects at the end of battle I've always just used my physician to cure them. The other spells in that tier are Hit Builder and Lightwork, neither of which I'm going to be kicking myself for not having access too, and the MP regenerates so there's no real reason not to.

Parakeetman

Basically its the worst idea ever trying to wait out status effects. Main reason is due to the fact that if its something more serious said members get pushed to the back row and others are pulled up to the front.

Should not be the hardest decision to make in regards to healing them or not.

autoduelist

So I basically 'understand' unity, but I don't quite understand some aspects of it.

I have 5 good units, and 1 neutral.

My 5 good units show unity rating as 105 + 4%. (i have no idea what this means)

My 1 neutral unit shows 109 + 4%.

BUT... I just changed my neutral from Assassin to Monk, and it appears to have reset her unity rating to 100 + 4%. Is this a big deal? Does it matter? Why did class change affect my unity rating?
-----------------

Also, I haven't used any affixes, but it seems like they 'cancel' out bad stuff if you want them too, right? I have this cool pair of pants with hp-.... will i eventually find a hp+ to make those pants usable? Of course... by that time i won't need them, i guess.

Basically its the worst idea ever trying to wait out status effects. Main reason is due to the fact that if its something more serious said members get pushed to the back row and others are pulled up to the front.

Should not be the hardest decision to make in regards to healing them or not.

I wait them out because I hoard items. I've been doing it for decades, if a game lets me. Not really worried about it, it makes the game harder which is good... but only if it actually wears off. If i have a spell, I'll use that. But I play most drpgs/jrpgs/etc without ever using potions if i can. Except nethack, need them there.

That's why I asked if it wears off. clearly if i'm in a situation where I think i need to use a potion to survive a battle I will. but in general? I'd prefer to save them if up against trash mobs.

Ephidel

My 5 good units show unity rating as 105 + 4%. (i have no idea what this means)
The +x% is tied to how often you use unity skills. If you use unity skills more, it will increase. As it increases the value of your unity gauge will increase, and then more/different unity skills will become available.

BUT... I just changed my neutral from Assassin to Monk, and it appears to have reset her unity rating to 100 + 4%. Is this a big deal? Does it matter? Why did class change affect my unity rating?
It's not a big deal and while I can't be sure I suspect that actually her unity will increase again as she levels up anyway.
I say I can't be sure because I can't actually say I was paying much attention to the unity ratings, but I also reset a character and now that she's back at the same level as everyone else her unity is the same as theirs again.
(Running through a couple of the same character's blood codes now as a test, as a lv20 monk her unity is 115 +15%, as a lv15 warrior it's 114 +15%, as a lv1 archer it's 100 +15% so I really do think it could be at least partially tied to level)

Honestly though, I'm not actually convinced that unity matters much anyway.
Also, I haven't used any affixes, but it seems like they 'cancel' out bad stuff if you want them too, right? I have this cool pair of pants with hp-.... will i eventually find a hp+ to make those pants usable? Of course... by that time i won't need them, i guess.
HP- isn't actually a decrease to your HP, it's an HP drain per turn. Your best bet is just to equip an HP+ item to counteract it. There are tons of items that seem to have that as a bonus so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that's suitable.

autoduelist

The +x% is tied to how often you use unity skills. If you use unity skills more, it will increase. As it increases the value of your unity gauge will increase, and then more/different unity skills will become available.

It's not a big deal and while I can't be sure I suspect that actually her unity will increase again as she levels up anyway.
I say I can't be sure because I can't actually say I was paying much attention to the unity ratings, but I also reset a character and now that she's back at the same level as everyone else her unity is the same as theirs again.
(Running through a couple of the same character's blood codes now as a test, as a lv20 monk her unity is 115 +15%, as a lv15 warrior it's 114 +15%, as a lv1 archer it's 100 +15% so I really do think it could be at least partially tied to level)

Honestly though, I'm not actually convinced that unity matters much anyway.

HP- isn't actually a decrease to your HP, it's an HP drain per turn. Your best bet is just to equip an HP+ item to counteract it. There are tons of items that seem to have that as a bonus so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that's suitable.

Ok, having it tied to level makes sense.

I'm not really paying attention to it, either, though i do use the skills regularly, even tho (so far) they seem to generally suck [at least the attack ones; the go first/shield ones are alright). But i know there's a trophy, and i want the plat, so i was concerned switching blood codes would make the plat take longer. Then again, with 3000 battles ahead, i'm sure i'd get it either way.

I just like to know -why- stuff is happening, etc, so when i switched blood codes and saw that stat drop, i was curious. you totally solved the mystery though.

Re: hp-... yeah, i know it was a drain. i had a nice option that i didn't want to take off to put my only hp+ on... but maybe i should, because those pants are far better than anything else i have.

a lot of the 'unique' (yellow... at least i think that is unique) items seem to be crap. lots of red stuff on most of what i've found. and i don't think you can even affix yellow items iirc. hrm.

still really enjoying the game. wish i had more time to devote to it, but life + rocket league is making it hard to find more than 20 minutes a day.

Top Bottom