• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPERATION DEAD ANGELS: Bringing Bayonetta 1 to the Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

Pretty sure that EatChildren said it would be announced before Nov 13th if the rumour was true (iirc)...

And I'm in :)

So... the rumor was not true?

I'd buy Bayonetta 1 on the Wii U, but they better hurry up, because if we get too close to release I'll just play it in my friend's PS3.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
It'll be easier to move mountain than convincing Nintendo /Sega to do something.

Though personally I am not against the movement although I have already completed the 360 version. In fact, I'll do my part too

Anbec7

I would totally re-buying this!

Sadly I had to sell Bayo 1 ): a few months ago

Let's go!! I already got The wonderful 101 :) c'mon Ninty!

Revven

I'm in as soon as I get some things settled here (just got home).

I never got to play Bayo 1 and even though I have a PS3 I don't want to buy it if there's going to be a potentially better version on Wii U in the future. Please let meeeeee experience the first Bayo in better framerate and with added functionality/features!

This is something I can get behind. Don;t usually double dip, but the game is great and it'll be a nice starter before the main course of Bayo 2.

The more people who play it, the better.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
stop begging for games

it's 2013, with digital distribution it's easier than ever to put games out, especially if it's just a port

stop acting like they're doing you a favor by taking your money for a game

if they don't want your money, fine

this is Nintendo and Sega we're talking about here. Not some indie team that needs a kickstarter.

Sendou

Actions speak louder than words. You want a better chance of a Bayonetta 1 port?

How about buying the other Platinum title on the Wii U.

What I noticed is that the owner's checked square doesn't appear when posting on non-native communities. I think we're all Wonderful 101 lovers here! If not then obviously buy that before asking for Bayonetta 1 lol.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
What I noticed is that the owner's checked square doesn't appear when posting on non-native communities. I think we're all Wonderful 101 lovers here! If not then obviously buy that before asking for Bayonetta 1 lol.

Yeah, also when posting from PC I think.

But Bayonetta has good controls.

Again this shit? You complain a lot about Nintendo going for casuals, but you don't lose any opportunity to shit on W101. We get it, don't buy it, leave the others to make their own choices. Or play Just Dance 2014, it has perfect controls.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
go go go!!!
and please...those un interested, stay away. it's an already released game, so don't mind about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom