• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orioto art thread - New VG wall every thursday!

Baliis

That's nice to hear :p
It's worrisome to never see in person what people receive when they buy my art! It costs some money, it should be really damn good quality!

Thx for the other pic! I wanted to see if the detail was there, it is it seems!

CanvasDif.jpg

Except for the heavy texture and light but it's normal in real conditions photo! You can even read my really little sign :p

Just to post my own again it really is just such a lovely piece. All the details are captured so well.

I can't remember if I posted it too, but I'd bought the FF6 Narshe on canvas print too and really like it

cptodin

Thx!

Thinking about doing the end beach of Link's Awakening maybe next week. COlor and B&W version.

Oh yeah, I love your other LA pieces. Do you mean the scene where Link and Marin talk?
I can already tell that it will be hard for me to decide between colour and b&w ;)

Thinking about doing the end beach of Link's Awakening maybe next week. COlor and B&W version.

It's been a while since I last checked in on this thread, but seems like perfect timing! I'll pretty much always get an Link's Awakening piece. I still love the egg one so much.

Wazzy

Banned
I received my VIII poster a while ago and it looks fantastic. I now have both the ones you've done plus the Midgar poster and I just need to frame them. Keep up the awesome work!

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to hanging the art prints I ordered. They look amazing in person, bad smartphone pictures don't do them justice. Maybe I'll swap the OOT and Journey ones though because of the reflections on the glass.

Finally got around to hanging the art prints I ordered. They look amazing in person, bad smartphone pictures don't do them justice. Maybe I'll swap the OOT and Journey ones though because of the reflections on the glass.
Where did you get those frames? They look fantastic.

orioto

Good Art™
Thx guys!

Wow love the photos and the matching here, classy stuff :p

orioto

Good Art™
OK, you've outdone yourself if that was at all possible. The Xenoblade one is jaw-dropping, perfect in every way. Hats off to you, sir.

Thx, and new page :) I will deicde what's the content of the link's awakening beach talk poster today. if you guys have requests (keep characters proportions ?) let me know

Last 9 weeks!

CpG9pYeWgAA2iPP.jpg:large
CodtdBdXgAAvwN9.jpg:large
CnfsXJjXEAAi46K.jpg:large

Cm7vC4iXEAAlHM0.jpg:large
tumblr_o9pnosOuaM1qdq8qno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o9i8xoFFOR1qdq8qno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o91m1tonwA1qdq8qno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o8kulrx9dJ1qdq8qno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o87znxMtzW1qdq8qno1_1280.jpg

You know where to find all that! Wallpapers and posters! There is also a zip with my 42 ones from 2015, HERE!

Alastor3

Help!! I don't know which one to buy between canvas, print and metal!!

Metal seems to be the highest price but I never saw a painting on a metal sheet before.

I would love the canvas but the x-large is not that large

orioto

Good Art™
Help!! I don't know which one to buy between canvas, print and metal!!

Metal seems to be the highest price but I never saw a painting on a metal sheet before.

I would love the canvas but the x-large is not that large

I would say metal is the more contrasted (depends what art you're buying), print is more artsy and canvas will look like a painting!

You should really try to stream your work in the Creative section of twitch, amazing artworks!

Thx, i can't really do streaming cause i don't have a fluid and impressive workflow and it's matte painting :p

nynt9

Thx, and new page :) I will deicde what's the content of the link's awakening beach talk poster today. if you guys have requests (keep characters proportions ?) let me know

You have to have the whale from Link's Awakening. That and an overall trippy vibe.

Have you done a castlevania piece before? It would be amazing in your style.

Art Print are the best quality paper, archival and real thick. But it's matte (poster are semi lustre so more contrasted)

Metal prints are solid aluminum yeah.

Thanks, metal sounds pretty cool. Would you recommend matte or glossy finish on metal? (for Bionis Leg)

orioto

Good Art™
Thanks, metal sounds pretty cool. Would you recommend matte or glossy finish on metal? (for Bionis Leg)

It really depends on many things; Where will you put it, will you have bothering reflections on it... Do you want something that pops or something more subtle and calm..

While i'm here, that's what i'm working on right now (Not gaming related, trying to do 2 movie/tv poster a month now)

StrangerWIP01.jpg

It really depends on many things; Where will you put it, will you have bothering reflections on it... Do you want something that pops or something more subtle and calm..

Alright, that makes sense. I guess there's a very large possibility of reflections due to light from windows, so I'm gonna go with matte. Hopefully it turns out well. :)

You just got yourself a sale buddy!

I ordered both the Bionis Leg and Wind Waker one in metal prints. But then I mistakenly selected glossy on one of them, so I had to contact customer service to change it.

.la1n

Keep up the great work Orioto, even if it is causing me to go broke. I'm running out of places to hang prints but if your ever able to do something Panzer Dragoon related I'll buy 50.

AdamisFox

While i'm here, that's what i'm working on right now (Not gaming related, trying to do 2 movie/tv poster a month now)

StrangerWIP01.jpg

Stranger Things ?

Top Bottom