• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orioto art thread - New VG wall every thursday!

This one is finished,

CWcqMz1WcAAS6Sd.jpg:large

50 Prints Here
Wallpapers Here

Nights in dream is next (Christmas)

Love it...one my top ten games of all time. First time I've checked this thread in 2 months, and I'm glad I did!!

NateDog

RE4Wip01.jpg

Lot of work on this one, hope i can finish it tomorrow. Time to sleep!

Aww shit dawg didn't expect this.

Btw Orioto my girlfriend got me two pieces of your work as Christmas gifts, but RB fucked up and they never arrived so we're waiting on replacements. She didn't tell me which ones though but I'm totes excite!

orioto

Good Art™
Aww shit dawg didn't expect this.

Btw Orioto my girlfriend got me two pieces of your work as Christmas gifts, but RB fucked up and they never arrived so we're waiting on replacements. She didn't tell me which ones though but I'm totes excite!

Haa i hate when RB fucks up... sorry to hear that i hope the replacement are quick to arrive!

Shizza

First art of 2016!
I should do a new Wind Waker one next week. Cause the old one sold out a long time ago!

Oh my goodness, a Wind Waker scene would be rad! I loved that game (Wii U), which is kinda funny since when it first came out on the GC it's art style was so different than what I was used to at the time that I dismissed it. However, over time I've grown to appreciate that cell-shaded look, and can't wait to see what you produce!

NateDog

Haa i hate when RB fucks up... sorry to hear that i hope the replacement are quick to arrive!
Actually out of curiosity you don't lose out on any money when that happens do you? I mean presumably now on those two listings 2 of each will be gone because of the replacement but do you get paid for that?

orioto

Good Art™
Actually out of curiosity you don't lose out on any money when that happens do you? I mean presumably now on those two listings 2 of each will be gone because of the replacement but do you get paid for that?

Don't worry it doesn't count as new sales! i'm almost sure at least

ChrisD

It's freaking gorgeous.

Got my two in last week. Haven't been able to buy a frame for both yet, but I slipped Tallon IV into an oversized float frame. It seems to fit it quite well. But I really look forward to putting Ico into a nice wooden frame. It should fit with the picture perfectly. =)

orioto

Good Art™
It's freaking gorgeous.

Got my two in last week. Haven't been able to buy a frame for both yet, but I slipped Tallon IV into an oversized float frame. It seems to fit it quite well. But I really look forward to putting Ico into a nice wooden frame. It should fit with the picture perfectly. =)

Thx, i hope you find that perfect frame!

Ceravic

Oh my god so many brilliant pieces. I wish I had the money to buy a ton of them. I want the FFVII, FFXV, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, FFT, Mother 3 and Metroid Prime one.

orioto

Good Art™
Where's the Tactics art?

You should see it now

YAASSSSS

Buying this in the morning!! Awesome job!

Thx :)

Oh my god so many brilliant pieces. I wish I had the money to buy a ton of them. I want the FFVII, FFXV, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, FFT, Mother 3 and Metroid Prime one.

Some of them goes quicker than some other, you should check the stock left.

So i'm contemplating this one for next week, or secret of mana ?

chrono_trigger06.jpg

Sorry i have to come back often to the 3 golden era rpgs of my youth :p

orioto

Good Art™
Hopefully this works, heres the link with the art i bought from orioto, hope this works:

Before anyone asks I live in a small loft with my wife thats my computer / office area. I'm in underwear so hopefully no one can see me, lol.

Well i tried but i couldn't!

Thx for the pics :p

orioto

Good Art™
Well that's a hell, will be late again this week :( So much things to do in that bed room, i hate chrono! Like he read a book really ? Riiiight :p

ChronoWip01.jpg

orioto

Good Art™
ChronoWip02.jpg

Will be there tomorow.

Also next week i'd like to try a
Journey
one. But i'm wondering how to make something that isn't like the 500 fanart from the game already.

Haven't checked in here for a bit, some nice new pieces since then.
Though I am out of wall space, for Christmas I did get a friend of mine the Okami piece and he's currently in the process of trying to find a frame for it so that went down better than I expected.

Also next week i'd like to try a
Journey
one. But i'm wondering how to make something that isn't like the 500 fanart from the game already.
Well I suppose there's always the caves and blizzard blitzed mountain to tackle as opposed to the usual desert/ruins.

orioto

Good Art™
Ideally i'd like to do the desert, ... but more awesome than what i've seen lol. I have to think about it. Maybe with a special light condition..

But the end when he's climbing the mountain, or the underground could be cool to.

Top Bottom