• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oxymoron - ScHoolboy Q |OT| "Tell Kendrick move from the throne, I came for it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Dawg trolling cats on Twitter with these retweets

Loyal 2 Da Craft ‏@nerdlc 6h
"@Over9000Hunna: I downloaded a OXYMORON leak and it was all Spongebob Goofy Goober song I hate the Internet bruh" #deadasfuck lmao

Bryan Kotva ‏@Sushi_Raw44 6h
I downloaded something that said schoolboy q oxymoron leak and when I opened it it was a John Cena album lmao

That thirst is real

Still aint eatin...
Let's pass the time by rereading one of the greatest KTT posts of all time. Of all time!

YL8BRSB.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
SO YOUR ANTICIPATED RECORD HAS LEAKED
please refrain from
  • Posting any direct download links
  • Talking about potential spots where you can find it
  • Helping each other find it with clever phrases (you're not clever)
  • Hiding it in the email tag
  • PM Begging
You WILL feel the ban hammer, do you really want to feel the ban hammer?

overcast

What Wenis said.

Let's see what this is about. Just hope it isn't bad at this point. Gangsta is awesome.

"Fuck rap, my daddy is a gangsta".

Daria

The deluxe is out there too. Contains all 15 tracks and YAY YAY as a bonus (16 total).

edit: not sure if it's official bonus track or someone just put it in with the file

injurai

Banned
it's definitely leaked, 12 tracks VBR (256)

apparently itunes deluxe is 17 tracks so I'm gunna wait and buy that. You fools are too hungry.

wenis

next TDE album, make your own w/ uncle Flab-Soul. 50 tracks, playlist your own and post em to tumblr.

wenis

Will my amazon pre order have all of the bonus tracks?

check your order for what edition it is?

I fuck with Studio, Hoover should be reduced by like a minute and it'd be a better track. the beat change is cool and fuckin around on the next beat is nice, but just a minute too long.

beanman25

check your order for what edition it is?

I fuck with Studio, Hoover should be reduced by like a minute and it'd be a better track. the beat change is cool and fuckin around on the next beat is nice, but just a minute too long.

Oh, it's "Deluxe" but only has 15 tracks. Might cancel to get Target version then.

beanman25

Yeah, might as well. Kind of lame that you have to go to Target to get every track, but it is what it is.

Prescription/Oxymoron so dope :[

I canceled. On the plus side, Amazon doesn't deliver until 4-5pm, so I'll have the CD in the morning. That's always nice.

Already have the vinyl release pre ordered but that doesn't ship till march 25th, tempted to double dip and get the digital copy now.... eh fuck it even before hitting submit on this post I went and pre ordered the digital deluxe version.

nns3d

Album is okay, I just got to Prescription/Oxymoron. So far my favorite songs are that, Gangsta, Los Awesome and the first half of Hoover Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom