• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

P.T. has been datamined (hidden enemies revealed)

Interesting. Do we know for sure if the scene was real-time or did P.T. simply contain these various models that KojiPro didn't bother to remove (more common than you think)?

Yes. The entire end cutscenes has been extracted over in the Facepunch forums. I think that's the most interesting part of this datamine. I always assumed it was just a prerendered teaser at the end. I have more comfort in believing Death Stranding will look as good as the teasers based on this

Very interested to see if they can pull the environment from the cutscene out and possibly reveal W.I.P. stage layout. Incredible to learn it's realtime!

I just find the vocal audio fascinating, so I did collect it all into a single video to listen to in the future. Can find that here, but nice we got the voice stuff ripped. Nice to have a few clear things.

Christ this is some terrifying shit. What a loss to the genre of horror that this game wasn't released.

Very interested to see if they can pull the environment from the cutscene out and possibly reveal W.I.P. stage layout. Incredible to learn it's realtime!

I am going to have to assume that the ending scene was designed with just being a cutscene backdrop. I am going to bet that the building probably doesn't even have four sides (no polygons on the back end). I will ask the folks over at Facepunch about it.

I wish I knew where to obtain the PT file so I could just rip the files myself. I dont have a modded ps4 so I'm kind of out of luck at the moment

KyleCross

I am going to have to assume that the ending scene was designed with just being a cutscene backdrop. I am going to bet that the building probably doesn't even have four sides (no polygons on the back end). I will ask the folks over at Facepunch about it.

I wish I knew where to obtain the PT file so I could just rip the files myself. I dont have a modded ps4 so I'm kind of out of luck at the moment
There isn't modded ps4's yet. You can get any PSN games .pkg file straight from the PSN servers.

Top Bottom