• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 47, 2014

Raist

Banned
From your numbers DC must be at least 50k. So I'm not imagining sales of stand alone DC to be more than a few thousand meaning they were mostly all bundles.

Well the issue is that we don't know this at all. Maybe a lot of people got a different bundle and picked DC up as well.

noobie

Banned
Well the issue is that we don't know this at all. Maybe a lot of people got a different bundle and picked DC up as well.

but the summary mentions that boast in DC numbers is due to bundles. So definitely a large number of bundles were sold.

but the summary mentions that boast in DC numbers is due to bundles. So definitely a large number of bundles were sold.

Yeah I honestly can't imagine many people just going out of their way to pick up DC which is an older game, not in demand, had well known issues and there was no bug push or price promotion that would have helped it in a big way. And wotta saying people are wrong about which console sold best last week in reply to the XBone, with those numbers it would have to be PS4 surely.

EGM1966

What?? COD sold better on last-gen??

I wonder why COD sold better for PS3 than for Xbone. And PS4 of course.
Most CoD sales in this sales period are likely gifts for Christmas. As the last gen install base remains much larger it's not actually that much of a surprise.

I expect most cross gen big franchises will see a boost on last gen in run up to Christmas. Probably none as big as CoD but you never know.

spwolf

gotta love holidays.... console sales were crazy if that many DC bundles got sold (and there were others as well).

Top Bottom