• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Panzer Dragoon Orta - Dragooning in ~4K60

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I completed this game in the hardest difficulty along with all of those scenario missions. I really don’t have the urge to revisit it, but glad to have the option.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
Yeah, it's 50/50.

They want to pay the license from Sega.

But don't think Sega is not aware and will shut this down soon.

I checked the twitter account :

Sega Europe
Sega Forever
Sega (official account)

are already following Panzer Dragoon World...

If they keep delivering nice assets, Sega could greenlight the licensing.

Faithless83

Banned
How did I miss this?
Did it get any XSX enhancements like does Auto HDR work?
It was xbox one compatible since 2018 it looks like.
The game I've purchased as soon as I got my X1X. Loved the series since the sega saturn days.
I can't say about the Auto HDR though. Is the implementation any good on OG Xbox games?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Yeah, it's 50/50.

They want to pay the license from Sega.

But don't think Sega is not aware and will shut this down soon.

I checked the twitter account :

Sega Europe
Sega Forever
Sega (official account)

are already following Panzer Dragoon World...

If they keep delivering nice assets, Sega could greenlight the licensing.
I mean, if SEGA wants to give the green light to a fan project, where does paying them for it fit in? I don't think that's how it works?

Or is the plan to remake it and release it officially and everything for $$$ if SEGA agrees? And if they don't they'll quit whether SEGA shuts it down or not?

Somehow I feel getting the license to do an official game is even less likely to happen than simply not shutting down a fan project that may or may not get finished.

And not knowing which side of the fence they stand on makes it harder to believe anything will get done too. Have they not communicated any of this definitively somewhere?

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Its been cheap before and just do it!

You'd be surprised how good this game looks still. There are worse looking native X1/PS4 games.

Top Bottom