• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
ok I dont really care dude
you are corny and if I was dred I wouldn't take you seriously either

Yo Cam, don't u kno your shit's mad corny?
But my Johnny Bravo av makes them bitches horny

They call me CrashB Fan cuz I'm all about dat top shelf
But when confronted on the net, I hide like the Keebler Elf.

I feel compelled to ask just one more questions as I am fairly interested in the answer from some of you.

Clearly, Dredd is down on his luck and in the wrong here, clearly he is an asshole and as a black guy who isnt retarded and talks in jibberish I do dislike him just a bit for his representation....BUT

What is your thoughts on the situation being seen as dog piling on a person down on his luck? Doing this in the public eye and making (not that OP did this part intentionally) others publicly shame him can be viewed as attacking a person who has nothing and is clearly struggling.

If you paid a homeless to wash your car and then when he didnt you started to public berate and scream at him, to the outside viewer you just look like an asshole screaming at a homeless guy right?

To be clear the questions is, is there any concern of backlash of public shaming a person who seems to have nothing even if they are in the wrong?

This is the dumbest post I have read, they keep getting more and more ridiculous. You keep forgetting that you, errrrr, I mean "Dread Fox" lol was the one that was shaming the guy that paid him the money. You would write a rap, ooops sorry, "He" would write one rap that would ruin his blog?

Is your homeless man out threatening to embarrass the guy that paid hi to wash his car? Give me a break. Keep up the charade, it appears some on here are having some fun with it.

RocBase

i mean this dude is corny enough to hold a zelda avatar for almost a full year on Facebook. and hes well known for being a whiner and has no friends. I could drop 30 on the ground and not pick it up. hate u camjo always and forever even though dred gave me a good laugh with the "500 million fans" statement

ooooooh snap lol

well there goes any hope of me sleeping tonight

crashbfan

Banned
Ha well you got me there, the post itself wasn't quality but I have contributed to the discussion a few times, in far more meaningful ways that spewing hate toward somebody on the internet.

its because you dont know camjo. I have dealt with his shit crybaby attitude before

Septimius

its because you dont know camjo. I have dealt with his shit crybaby attitude before

haters_gonna_hate12221_by_lord_iluvatar-d69w84z.gif

i mean this dude is corny enough to hold a zelda avatar for almost a full year on Facebook. and hes well known for being a whiner and has no friends. I could drop 30 on the ground and not pick it up. hate u camjo always and forever even though dred gave me a good laugh with the "500 million fans" statement

What's cornier? A dude that has an avatar for a year on something, or the guy who notices said dude has had an avatar for over a year on a site and is upset about it.

Zeth

hey im not the one making a topic trying to get attention over a lost 30 dollars. im just in here telling him off.

What has he done to you?

What would you do if someone had conned you out of money, only to ask for more, and then not deliver and gloat about it? You seem to be more angry and vindictive than OP at least.

rjinaz

That's true, I don't know camjo. All I can base my opinions on are the way I see people behave, and in the short time I have seen you post you have already called somebody a loser, corny twice, mocked them for having a Zelda avatar and not having friends, and a crybaby.

camjo on the other hand has been completely civil in this thread, I haven't seen him lose his cool once and certainly hasn't called people names, not even to you though it would be deserved.

Who should I have a better opinion of?

rjinaz

how long does it take gaf to ban me. Im afraid that if anyone finds that im spending time on this forum they will think im a geek.

Now why did you have to go and say that? That hurt my feelings. Though honestly I think people thinking you a geek would probably be better than what they think of you normally and certainly how people are viewing you in this thread.

They are probably away at the moment, they have their own lives and sleep and what not.

Atilac

how long does it take gaf to ban me. Im afraid that if anyone finds that im spending time on this forum they will think im a geek.

Your reddit account wouldn't cause people to think you're a geek? or maybe your steam account? all easily find able?

Seik

Banned
hey im not the one making a topic trying to get attention over a lost 30 dollars. im just in here telling him off.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Instead of calling names and diminishing the whole situation, why don't you tell us why you have so much beef against OP?

EDIT: Oh, he's banned. Welp.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
That was quick. Any record for fastest ban around here?

I think I've seen people who got banned within minutes of posting. There are those who get banned at post no.1 also lol.

rjinaz

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Instead of calling names and diminishing the whole situation, why don't you tell us why you have so much beef against OP?

EDIT: Oh, he's banned. Welp.

Honestly would it have mattered if he had? After that tirade who would believe anything he said?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
12 posts and banned, can't check on mobile GAF but guessing he's only posted in this thread.

Well deserved ban.

Nah, he posted a couple other things like... a year ago.

Unfortunately, this means he was not Dred Foxx, come down from his own asshole, to bless us with his presence.

kaiju

So wait a minute let me get this straight. Before this thread was made, you last posted on GAF 8 months ago. You mean to tell me you came here just to bash the OP?

Sad man, sad.

EDIT: The ban-hammer was faster than this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom