• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Horrible person.
I mean, "your" and "could careless" in the same sentence? you monster

But seriously, fuck scammers

Kinsei

Banned
Sorry to hear about this OP. It always sucks when you find out someone you admire is an asshole.

I think he still had the johnny bravo avatar

He did change his avatar. I saw it about a minute before before he was banned. It looked like Dred Foxx and a younger (early teens?) person. Possibly one of his (Foxx's) relatives, or maybe some kid who is a fan of Parappa.

rjinaz

He was here last year for all of 3 posts

Posting here was ruining his street cred. People were thinking he was a geek. It all makes sense.

It's ironic that he came here to mock the OP when all he did was make me have more sympathy for the OP for having to deal with him.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
CrashBfan wouldn't be caught dead on NeoGAF
But we owe him some cheddah for givin' us a real laugh

We tried to tell him "Want your money, take it up with Dred Foxx,"
Too late; the mods already put his head in a box.

Camjo-Z

Hey camo what you do to upset this guy? fuck his sister and not call? fuck his mom and call during dinner?

He's some troll on gamefaqs that randomly started hating me for no reason, which Jacob found to be funny so he invites him to our Skype conversations all the time. Here's just a taste of what I'm reading atm:

nXTzjdV.png

We should have kept him around for a little longer. Was it me or did he change his avatar to a picture of Dredd and someone else?

Apparently he was going to pretend to be Dred Foxx.

tensuke

This is the craziest thread I've seen in a while. I keep reading everything in Parappa's voice, it's perfect.

Philia

Jesus, this thread got some nuggets going for it. LMAO at that wikia. I didn't even know gamefaqs had that. Anyway on with the topic, I hope you get some resolution with that mess OP.

TheOGB

Banned
Motherfuckers are coming out of the woodwork just to shit on OP now? My god, this thread

This is probably the most exciting thread about both Parappa and Crash Bandicoot that's been on GAF
Even had Sonic and Mario pop up a few times

This thread went places lol

Probably one of the best GAF threads in a while, and I will bet the majority of GAF ignored it cause the thread title was so weird. I am sorry that so many people had to miss the twist and turns this thread took, it was one wild ride.

Camjo-Z

Probably one of the best GAF threads in a while, and I will bet the majority of GAF ignored it cause the thread title was so weird. I am sorry that so many people had to miss the twist and turns this thread took, it was one wild ride.

I'm sure once Dred gets online and sees his Facebook page littered with links to the blog and posts from people telling him to return the money, he'll gladly offer up some more entertaining comments.

RomanceDawn

He's some troll on gamefaqs that randomly started hating me for no reason, which Jacob found to be funny so he invites him to our Skype conversations all the time. Here's just a taste of what I'm reading atm:

Apparently he was going to pretend to be Dred Foxx.

Man Dredd is messed up. It's funny because all the things he's saying about Cam being a no body or insignificant are without a doubt a description of himself. Obviously his hey day is long over and this is how he keeps his self-esteem up.

Camjo you've got an ally in RomanceDawn! And I've got connections...

Azull

What the hell did i miss!? I came in here expecting some shit about dredd foxx now some guy name crashbn is the center of attention? Are the one in the same or something?

What the hell did i miss!? I came in here expecting some shit about dredd foxx now some guy name crashbn is the center of attention? Are the one in the same or something?
You missed some raps, verbal attacks, dreds wack talkin smack to his fan, derserves a slap in the head, dablacknerds facts gettin laughs instead, then crashbfan crashed the thread and got banned, turns out hes a troll with a plan on a roll to slam cam for takin a stand.

Maybe my all-time favorite thread. Seriously, OP, you didn't get scammed out of $100, you paid $100 dollars to give all your GAF friends two hours of quality entertainment.

Man Dredd is messed up. It's funny because all the things he's saying about Cam being a no body or insignificant are without a doubt a description of himself. Obviously his hey day is long over and this is how he keeps his self-esteem up.

Camjo you've got an ally in RomanceDawn! And I've got connections...

Its a very basic psychological term called projection. It is when you have your own personal issues, you project them onto other people to help feel better about yourself. It is one of the easiest mechanisms to deal with your own insecurities. You tear everyone down with your own personal issues to build yourself back up.

It's sad to see a rapping dog resort to this, if only someone would have rubbed his belly.

I guess if 15 of us or so donated $5 to the OP, we could pay back his loss. It is a small price to pay for the price of admission to this thread, an all time great.

You missed some raps, verbal attacks, dreds wack talkin smack to his fan, derserves a slap in the head, dablacknerds facts gettin laughs instead, then crashbfan crashed the thread and got banned, turns out hes a troll with a plan on a roll to slam cam for takin a stand.
BARS!

RomanceDawn

Its a very basic psychological term called projection. It is when you have your own personal issues, you project them onto other people to help feel better about yourself. It is one of the easiest mechanisms to deal with your own insecurities. You tear everyone down with your own personal issues to build yourself back up.

It's sad to see a rapping dog resort to this, if only someone would have rubbed his belly.

I guess if 15 of us or so donated $5 to the OP, we could pay back his loss. It is a small price to pay for the price of admission to this thread, an all time great.

That's it. Seen it a million times before just didn't know the term for it.

I'd send $5 his way.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Yo Cam, don't u kno your shit's mad corny?
But my Johnny Bravo av makes them bitches horny

They call me CrashB Fan cuz I'm all about dat top shelf
But when confronted on the net, I hide like the Keebler Elf.

CrashBfan wouldn't be caught dead on NeoGAF
But we owe him some cheddah for givin' us a real laugh

We tried to tell him "Want your money, take it up with Dred Foxx,"
Too late; the mods already put his head in a box.

These are amazing.

This Dred Foxx sounds like a classy guy. The OP should try to reach out with this story, that's pretty much the only route I can see him possibly getting his money back with.

Quality thread.

Sorry about all this, OP. I'd be enraged to be scammed out of any amount of cash.
Nice to see you handling it so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom