• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Path of Exile 2 unveiled tonight (11pm UK / 3pm PT / 6pm ET)

DavidGzz

PoE 2 looks good cause it fixes things from PoE1 that I think suck. The speed, low impact attacks, and the bad animations. Still, it's like two years from full release so D4 will have plenty of time to get fixed and I'll have two awesome games to play.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Let's wait until it's out first, people were also praising how polished Diablo 4 looked before release. The truth is in the pudding.
It already showed more variety (more classes, enemies, surroundings) than D4. Years before release. With D4 I always asumed they wanted to keep 90% of the game hidden and not spoil a thing in previews etc.. Yeah no, you do infact kill the same five enemy types all throughout the game.

Antwix

Weird as it is, but I always disliked how the flasks looked in PoE. It was just ugly. Reminds me of those large oddly shaped water bottles that are hard to hold.
Agreed. But I can't stand how poe looks in regards to basically everything. The potions, the items, the levels, the UI.

Shubh_C63

Just managed to catch the entire thing.

I knew PoE was good, never knew it was this good. Holy shit I hope its a little little casual friendly.

DavidGzz

This game is like isometric God of War or Dark Souls, I love it. Watching the boss fight right now.

They need Distortion to demo the bosses instead of ARPG players. This is officially a Soulslike.

OMG, a Javazon! I can't believe we have to wait so long to play this.

Last edited:

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Not going to lie, but there is no hype for me. It’s going to be great when it comes out like everything GGG does, but I’ve stopped paying attention to this as it’s dragged on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom