• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2012 Thread

I missed the Spec Ops bit. Is there another way to watch it?

Also, anyone have impressions of Spec Ops? How's it looking? Are the 360/PS3 versions up to par, anything like that?

-PXG-

gUDoX.jpg

Cliff and Mike. Gods among men

Sho Nuff

Banned
Skulls of the Shogun at the Haunted Temple Studios booth (near the indies) is ready to rock your socks into a cereal box, I am working there right now

bjaelke

I'd be very interested in a League of Legends PAX code if anyone happens to come by Riot's booth. The code posted on the last page has already been used.

USIGSJ

Couldn't find this posted.
It seems Epic announced PC exclusive game at PAX. Logical guess would be that it's some f2p game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/07/epic-games-has-a-pc-exclusive-in-the-works/

Gears of War and Fortnite dev Epic Games is getting back to its roots with a PC-exclusive project, creative lead Cliff Bleszinski and president Mike Capps announced today during a PAX East panel. "We might be working on a PC-only title," Capps teased, before Bleszinski picked up where he left off: "Let me say that again: we are working on a PC game."

The panel is still going on, but we'll be sure to chat to the Epic folks as soon as it's over.

Update: Epic Games prez Mike Capps told us after the panel that the unannounced PC project is currently underway, and that the current plans are to keep the game exclusive to the PC platform. Unsurprisingly, he wouldn't tell us anything else.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Best of PAX: Borderlands 2, Dust:An elysian(?) Tail, Firefall.

Newegg pc building did not let me win, bastards.

More esports talk.

Talked to slasher.

DarkKyo

Anyone know if Uber gave out captain spark skins yet or is that tomorrow? I got every skin except spark and hes the main guy I play :(

i didn't see anyone :p :( or didn't play borderlands 2 :'''(

I saw Suda B^) , also saw Cliffy B talking with Morgan Webb <3 .

lol i think i was standing next to that guy Triforce cause i got him in street pass

Waiting for the MK7 tournament. Woooooooo

noooooooo i forgot and am already home :(

Shadow780

Played plenty of indie and live arcade games today, the lines for big games is too long for me. Skulls shogun is awesome, double dragon is meh.

Last game I want to play hopefully tomorrow is Steel Battalion.

-PXG-

Hell Yeah is an odd game, but I liked it. Klei's new game is decievingly deep. Sucks the devs ran out of cards

XBLA and Indie games are easily the best of the show.

Getting up close and personal with Cliff and Mike Capps was my highlight of the day. Seeing old, school friends and former co workers was great too.

Can't wait to get my custom Raam sketch tomorrow.

Oh I bought so much shit, it's plaindumb. I also got a number from sexy Gears cosplayer today. Even better that she lives in NJ ;)

Jhoan

Hell Yeah is an odd game, but I liked it. Klei's new game is decievingly deep. Sucks the devs ran out of cards

XBLA and Indie games are easily the best of the show.

Getting up close and personal with Cliff and Mike Capps was my highlight of the day. Seeing old, school friends and former co workers was great too.

Can't wait to get my custom Raam sketch tomorrow.

Oh I bought so much shit, it's plaindumb. I also got a number from sexy Gears cosplayer today. Even better that she lives in NJ ;)

Maybe you'll get to shower her your Lancer one of these days. ;) But congrats on finally meeting Cliff Blezinski and Mike Capps. I'm sure you must have extremely excited. I felt the same way when I bumped into Junot Díaz at NY Comic Con and had him autograph my copy of The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao. It was such an awesome feeling.

This is gonna be a very good year for XBLA. Does anyone have any more impressions on Max Payne 3, particularly the 360 version? Nice impressions overall though. Keep them coming folks.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I cannot praise Dust by Zoogy here ENOUGH.

Seriously. This fucking game.

Please take some photos, it was nice meeting all of you for a bit, maybe we can talk more at PAX.

Post in the thread here before it opens and I can try to get those with media/speaker badges in early.

-PXG-

I cannot praise Dust by Zoogy here ENOUGH.

Seriously. This fucking game.

Please take some photos, it was nice meeting all of you for a bit, maybe we can talk more at PAX.

Post in the thread here before it opens and I can try to get those with media/speaker badges in early.
Dust really was amazing.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Also, Max Payne 3 is garbage.

Gunplay is amongst the worse I've ever experienced.

HORRENDOUS input delay, inabilty to fine tune aiming by movement (takes steps + intertia
), and it seemed like every 3rd kill was a cinematic kill, maybe it was just because I had low health or something, but it was pretty bad and bland.

HORRENDOUS input delay, inabilty to fine tune aiming by movement (takes steps + intertia
), and it seemed like every 3rd kill was a cinematic kill, maybe it was just because I had low health or something, but it was pretty bad and bland.

What'd you play it on? What do you mean by fine tune?

Fjordson

Really? =[ I've seen so many people saying it's great. Which platform did you play on?

things I did today.

Went to the RFN Panel. Next Mario Kart 7 tounry. Then the Runaway guys Nick arcade thing. Last Mario Kart 7 finals. Already posted how that ended >.>

Can't wait to do it again next year. :)

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep

Really? Nothing but good things have been reported online so far, this is the first negative impressions I have seen.

Top Bottom