• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peach announced for Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U

They should skip all the boring obvious characters, for real. Just focus on franchises that still have no confirmed characters, and we'll expect Peach, Zelda, Dedede etc come launch.

This could have been Yoshi! Or Marth/Chrom, or Captain Falcon, or Lucas, or Wario, or Ice Climbers, or...

Riki

They should skip all the boring obvious characters, for real. Just focus on franchises that still have no confirmed characters, and we'll expect Peach, Zelda, Dedede etc come launch.

This could have been Yoshi! Or Marth/Chrom, or Captain Falcon, or Lucas, or Wario, or Ice Climbers, or...
They have to fill up a year or so with stuff. They'll take their time.

They're holding back Yoshi's reveal for Yoshi's New Island next year.

Closest thing to positive press I see that game getting for awhile at any rate.

NeonZ

I wonder if it would hint that we might get Toad as playable character. :p

To be honest, I don't really care if he is playable character or not. I would rather to see more characters from new franchises at the moment.

The Toad model there is new, it's much more detailed than Brawl's Toad (but not enough for a playable character, look at his hands). So, I don't think it's a legacy move that might be phased out.

8546_509055725835833_2007094437_n.jpg
Keep your Greek Democracy out of my Mushroom Monarchy! Taste My CROWN!

They're holding back Yoshi's reveal for Yoshi's New Island next year.

Closest thing to positive press I see that game getting for awhile at any rate.

I think we can throw out any sort of reveal strategy based around games releases, or they would have saved Peach until SM3DW came out. :p

Forkball

I remember one of my old e-friends completely destroyed me online in Brawl with Peach. I've never been beaten so badly at SSB in my life.

Anyways she looks pretty cool I suppose. SSB4 is clearly trying to find a medium between Melee's simpler cartoon designs and Brawl's realistic style.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Guys you know what this mean?

We can finally look at Princess Peach underwear in HD!!! >:)

But yeah I am glad she's in the new Smash as I use her.

Probably should have mentioned Smash in the title. As is, it's not very clear. Hopefully a mod could change it.

Anyway, unusual that they blew through all four Mario veterans whereas all other series are sitting at one or zero.

i know its nintendo, but with the current state of japanese games, i kinda almost expect a lengthy blog entry about how high resolution her panties are and how much more erotic they are for cosplay.

DaBoss

Good. Get all the Mario veterans out of the way so they can announce Waluigi as the Mario newcomer.

Waluigi has as much of a chance getting in as a playable character as my finger...which is none.

Bowser Jr. is a much more appealing and most importantly relevant character in the Mario games.

Seeing these screens makes me wish for a Mario game with an art style like this. Yeah, I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I feel that it'd be a little refreshing to have a Mario game with a bit more complex visual design, perhaps with a more laid back tone or even just something similar to Galaxy 1 again.

Peach is looking real good. Then given an added touch to her up-smash with the ribbon. It also surprises me how people didn't know she smacked people with her crown.

Bowser Jr. is a much more appealing and most importantly relevant character in the Mario games.

And he's getting in! No doubt, Bowser needs his son by his side!

Top Bottom