• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

Ishan

These things are soo fucking cute :). I hope sony improves the ai and adds stuff ...

would def be a fun thing to just show friends once and for kids they can play around with it from time to time.

(Im sure MS right now is omg guys lets make cute robots too)

she doesn't know what shes asking for lol

She already she's the warning signs of that happening lol

But the toy creator for the playroom does look neat.
ohhh.png

Polo67

Live shows will make a proper return . It's a instant gold mine and more reason to buy that camera. Sony needs to jump on this

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Even after telling her it was ok to keep talking games, etc. Amazing eh?

I know there's been a lot of idiots but for Christ sake. Did someone say something lewd in the comments or something because if they did she must have just ignored it. Twitch, get your act together!

Sanjuro

You're joking right?

He is talking about games & they are using the Toy Maker DLC so they are talking games & playing with the app.

Semi joking.

If other people are banned for using the Playroom, he should be. Regardless of what he is doing.

Unless people are fucking in the room, it's poor move on Twitch.

onQ123

Semi joking.

If other people are banned for using the Playroom, he should be. Regardless of what he is doing.

Unless people are fucking in the room, it's poor move on Twitch.

They are playing the game do you see his wife in the back making Videogame toys

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Nope. It just seems very poor moderation from the Twitch team. Either ban everyone from streaming the "game" or don't.

All or nothing? It just needs better moderation, that's all. Once they are sure someone is handling it properly, they won't need to visit that person as often.

netguy503

I just emailed Twitch. Wish me luck guys. :( All I know is if I get my account back I'm only streaming gaming content from now on (I had streamed Knack and the "shows" helped as many who didn't know me before followed me to my gameplay and that was fun). There is too much of a grey area here (I'm still watching streams I would deem no game related). Spartan's show will be fun to watch tonight if he does show up (99% sure this will happen).

Sanjuro

All or nothing? It just needs better moderation, that's all. Once they are sure someone is handling it properly, they won't need to visit that person as often.

Playing a game where you sit around and play with virtual objects is subjective.

How hard does one person need to be fingering inanimate objects to be considered "playing"? It's a slippery slope. Right now I could start a stream, fool around, answer questions, and I would probably be banned. I would be doing nothing different than this guy who was linked prior.

netguy503

I don't see any playroom channels, have they finally shut those down on twitch?

Are you kidding? I just saw two guys on a couch. One guy had a skull mask on and said "comments or request mother f***ers" within me opening the stream. There are fewer though. Its still a grey area.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Playing a game where you sit around and play with virtual objects is subjective.

How hard does one person need to be fingering inanimate objects to be considered "playing"? It's a slippery slope. Right now I could start a stream, fool around, answer questions, and I would probably be banned. I would be doing nothing different than this guy who was linked prior.

And your point?

Don't watch.

They just need to stay far away from Twitch, the people running that site are a total clusterfuck of egos.

wat

There are other sites where you can camwhore, Twitch want to reserve their resources for things like tournaments which get hundreds of thousands of viewers at peak.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
...that has nothing to do with my point.

"Don't watch". Wonderful logic there.

Why are you arguing it's not gaming and that anyone can 'poke' stuff, as you put it? Some people want to watch this stuff, others don't. There's no need for any deep and meaningful conversation about subjectivity.

Top Bottom