• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People who set their alarm clock one hour before actually waking up.

Galang

Banned
I used to do it 3 hours earlier. Was nice waking up and realizing I had 3 hours more to sleep. This was back in high school when I really hated it... I thought it helped ...

sam777

I set my alarm 1 hour and 10 minutes before I have to get up, then I have it set off every 10 minutes until I have to get up.

I enjoy waking up knowing I can sleep more, even if they are only for 10 minute intervals lol.

I set my alarm for a few minutes before I have to get up, and when I really REALLY have to be up and out by a certain time, I set one a minute after, one two minutes after, and one 3 minutes after, just so I don't oversleep

When I was a kid my Mom started waking me up a half an hour early and I hated it! She would come in and say "It's time to start waking up" which was really annoying. I was a very heavy sleeper, but I finally was able to convince her to let me just use an alarm when I actually had to get up, and if I didn't react, she could come in and yell at me. I was notorious for turning off my alarm and not remembering I had did it, so I put my alarm across the room so I had to get out of bed to turn it off, which solved that problem and worked very nicely.

Top Bottom