• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pepsi to debut a cinnamon flavored cola dubbed "Pepsi "Fire"

White people smh

Isn't this an attempt to appeal to latino people? I saw recently at my grocery store a cinnamon and sugar version of potato chips

rGYCDFO.png

painey

people say it tastes like fireball.. but why would anyone want to drink fireball with 0% alcohol? that shit is nasty. I'm normally all over stuff like this, but I'll pass.

cr0w

Old Member
Had the same initial reaction to this as I did when I first encountered Pepsi Holiday Spice, but I'll be damned if that one wasn't delicious. I'd fight someone for a can of it.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
It missed Ja Rule's festival and that can looks like it would've fit right in too. I bet the drink tastes like Ja Rule. I wouldn't drink something like that.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
This is like mixing Chocolate Syrup and lemonade. These are two good things that don't belong together.

Cinnamon is already a major ingredient in most colas. So this is more like vanilla Coke, where you just add more of one ingredient than you normally would.

SaviourMK2

Legit curious as to why this is suddenly being recognized everywhere?
My store has been promoting it for several weeks (albeit we also haven't carried them) with signs all over the damn coolers and front door.

Also this soda is not new. It was a friggen winter drink several years ago
6b4c0e7b58f8276c4418d61a251e394f.jpg

Elandyll

Banned
Some things sound good in theory, but end up gross in reality.

Like gummy bears on ice cream.

Seems to me that it would be the case here.

Top Bottom