• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pepsi to debut a cinnamon flavored cola dubbed "Pepsi "Fire"

I miss Pepsi Blue.

You're goddamned right. If they could bring back Crystal Pepsi, they can certainly do the blue.

Although Crystal Pepsi was 25 years old. Pepsi blue is only 14.

I bet just like Dr. Pepper this stuff tastes amazing carbonated, but will be the most vile shit ever once it loses its carbonation

Good thing it takes an open can of DP about 36 hours to lose its fizz.

wvan13

Weird that it says available on May 22nd. I must be in some sort of test market, because I bought a 12 pack on the 16th. It's...perfectly adequate? It mixes well with Fireball?

JSoup

Banned
So, it's Pepsi Gold, but hotter, and the closest we're ever going to get to another run of Holiday Pepsi?

Ok, I'm in.

maruchan

Remember this? Same thing wasn't popular.
6b4c0e7b58f8276c4418d61a251e394f.jpg

I feel like someone already did this in the form of like "holiday spice" soda

I think it'd be better than expected, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it

EDIT: Ha. Just got to the third page. Welp

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Saw a bottle of this at CVS and thought "Why not?" What a mistake. It tastes like a badly mixed rum & coke. So I guess if you drink those purely for the taste, you might like it? I took a couple gulps and thew it out.

The Argus

Some Pepsi girls were handing these out on 7th Ave last week. It was awful. Tasted like someone let a big red sit in an open Pepsi overnight. To be fair, I think Pepsi is pretty gross anyway. Coke forever.

BADMAN

Just tried it. It's vile. Tastes like liquefied hot tamales. Granted I'm not a fan of spicy cinnamon candy so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Yeah I had some. It's not great. I hate how it'll feel like there are burn marks on the back of my throat after 20 seconds.

However, it's the best smelling soda I've ever smelled, so that's something.

Neverfade

I usually dig these limited release sodas. Love the majority that get shit on here at GAF.

But this.

Holy shit this stuff is trash juice.

Rktk

Fuck cinnamon man, I had a cappuccino today and they put cinnamon on top without even asking, awful.

sangreal

Well, they currently sell this here in the US, and it's not half bad.
9593a224-1f67-4396-aa5d-f55f1ad68db8_1.94fe7a46fd0142d22913f42fb43d8d65.jpeg

it's not that great either

I just went through a case of it. Huge fan of ginger beer and I enjoy cola, but it just felt like a poor mixed drink. It was better with booze. I'd also say it was better than the Black Currant flavor

definitely will try the cinnamon

Top Bottom