• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come fusko always gets off so easy though? lol

aside from that one time his son was threatened (great acting from him btw, really like him in brotherhood too) it seems nobody ever thinks to use him as leverage. and samaritan totally ignored the homie.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| It's not the end of the world... but you can see it from here.
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| They Should Have Killed The Congressman
I like these two.

OH FUCK theres a season 4 trailer? o_O

edit: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmg so fucking good. Root x Shaw, do it writers, you know you want to!

No need to do anything anymore, man. The show is <this close> from going all dildotronics on us.

Clevinger

Is there really a point to picking OT titles when one guy tries to push as many as he can into a single post?

That's the entire point of him doing that. o_O

edit: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmg so fucking good. Root x Shaw, do it writers, you know you want to!

I'll be surprised at this point if there isn't a scene by the end of the show where Shaw wakes up next to Root in bed, hung over, regretting what little she can remember from the previous night.

Tugatrix

Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| It's not the end of the world... but you can see it from here.
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| Samaritan is online...you are the resistance
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| We are all Deviants
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| They Should Have Killed The Congressman

I like these one but can't choose just one

Let me propose a new one:
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| One bullet less changed the world

Siegcram

Loving these:

Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| Calculating Response...
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| The Irrelevant Seven

My suggestions.

Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| Calculating Response... for WAR.
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| When the hunted go to war.
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| War of the machines

Bonus suggestion
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| Rooth please marry me.

Chariot

My suggestions.

Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| Calculating Response... for WAR.
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| When the hunted go to war.
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| War of the machines

Bonus suggestion
Person of Interest - Season 4 |OT| Rooth please marry me.
Why are you so obsessed with war? :D
It's more like a uprising our something like that.

Sober

Obviously we need to get some Machine boxes/Samaritan symbols on our avatars guys.

And here I thought no one noticed I got banned

ZenaxPure

Obviously we need to get some Machine boxes/Samaritan symbols on our avatars guys.

Was considering changing my avatar to the yellow box the other day, but couldn't find any pictures I liked (and i'm no artist).

Though now that you mention it going into season 4 with the Samaritan circle/triangle thingy on my avatar would be pretty fantastic. I also should get a higher quality version of this one, since I just ripped it from some video the night the episode aired.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That'd be awesome.

I wonder how's the machine going to classify Samaritan's agents. Red as always? maybe.

So, who's good with Photoshop?

untitled-336xc8.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's hilarious how tiny Sarah is without her usual high heeled boots. Jim probably towers 20 cm over her, yet she still looks like she could kick your shit in.

guys. i just can't with root. no matter how fine she be looking in that blue dress she's the one main character i wouldn't mind letting go.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
guys. i just can't with root. no matter how fine she be looking in that blue dress she's the one main character i wouldn't mind letting go.

I won't go that far, but it's true that she's better when played for effect and OH SHIT moments. Shawn and Reese need to be the ones kicking butts on the reg.

I love Amy Acker, but her character should be purely supporting or scheming mostly in the background.

Yeah id be fine with her as a recurring character but I'm not liking her being a part of the main team

I got problems with almost all of her dialogue. The "machine talk" with her gets grating

Needs to just be a simple ass-kicking team of shaw and Reese

With Harold on support and fusko (and I suppose maybe a new female detective) on backup

StuBurns

Banned
Acker's getting better looking as she gets older, it's fucked up.

Shaw fans need to look out for the upcoming Sopranos BRDs, perfection immortalized.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Sober to be banned again so that I can do it with NTGYK.

You're our savior, Sober, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom