• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
FINALLY watched the last couple of episodes in S3.

i37msQyEDxKNU.gif

I'm sorry... did you guys want a trailer? :)

EXCITE

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Welcome to the New World, check your Hope at the door.

Go back to around post 2700-2800 for the finale live airing posts and the immediate theorizing of WTFFFFFF.

Didn't want to post a new thread. Just started this show came for promises of tight gripping story and Amy Acker. This Carter broad is insufferable.....

Tamanon

Banned
I'm annoyed that CBS put a break in their reruns. I was catching my girl up on the last bits of Season 3 and they suddenly restarted at the beginning of S3. Hopefully they'll finish it before Season 4 starts.

Also, CBS's alternative means of watching their shows is still a pain in the ass. Don't even have an On Demand for them here.

Wiktor

On the other hand, I'd be pleased as fuck if the hero team was cut down to Root, Shaw and Fusco.

How can you have a Batman show without Batman..come on :)
Shaw is good, but she can't convicingly channel the killing machine Reese is and that is something very necessary in plenty of episodes. You imagine Shaw taking out the SWAT squad? I can't.

xenist

How can you have a Batman show without Batman..come on :)
Shaw is good, but she can't convicingly channel the killing machine Reese is and that is something very necessary in plenty of episodes. You imagine Shaw taking out the SWAT squad? I can't.

Root can take out a SWAT team. And look good like doing it.

Chariot

She has to be one of the worst characters I've ever dome across. Her delivery is awful.
Dude!

Untill there's no power in the building or no cameras inside. Or they take their guns from them. Root is fake badass
Duuude!

I agree, that Reese is the better killer of the two, but that doesn't maker her weak sauce. She is still a real badass who can take out several high trained soldiers if the oppurtuniy arises. Plus, she got a lot of medical knowledge as bonus.

Wiktor

Dude!

Duuude!

I agree, that Reese is the better killer of the two, but that doesn't maker her weak sauce. She is still a real badass who can take out several high trained soldiers if the oppurtuniy arises. Plus, she got a lot of medical knowledge as bonus.

All I'm saying is that Reese is the tank in this team and nothing can replace him. Shaw is more of a rogue.

Wiktor

Isn't he the assassin and she the fighter? You know, scalpel vs hammer?

They say that, but Reese is the one buldozering cars, blowing buildings up, walking into bars and leaving nobody concious in them etc. :D

I guess that Finch's comment was more about how they aprach lethal solutions, with Reese showing much more restrain in this area.

Wiktor

Yeah.

Adrien, are you forgetting her intro? Flashbang in the gas mask?

Are you forgetting that while she was playing with that gasmask Reese kneed large group of bad guys withour her even noticing? :) Shaw is badass, but Reese is superhero/superspy level of badass.

Plus let's be honest, Bear would die from sadness if Reese would even die. You really want that? You monster.

Wiktor

Reese remains my favorite character from this show. I like Shaw, but at the end of the day she;s just Reese lite functionally and, without his depth. Her sociopathic tendencies make for a great side character, but I think they would be much less intreresting if you couldn't contrast them with Reese's humanity that's torturing him for the things he has done.

Macka

This show is awesome! Started season 1 last week on the recommendation of a friend, and I just finished S02E12. Can't wait to catch up so I can join the thread week to week!

I'm not reading anything in here, bailing out before I have a chance to get spoiled.

Tugatrix

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Samaritan it's online...you are the resistance

or

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Samaritan vs Machine...Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom