• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 already has quite the fan art following, cultivated since release in Japan

Didn't see it posted already so I'll share the large version of current avatar for the time being. Unsure of the artist.

GUyQDdZ.jpg

Very adorable, much fluffy hair.

LiK

Lots of great art here. The stuff from the official book is interesting too, though I'm still confused if that one Prima is putting out is the official design works or not.

I always dig the shots of them in their outfits but without the masks on for some reason.

Yea, there's no details if it's the same. The JPN one is amazing. If they use the exact same layout and translated all the interviews, it would be a god-tier artbook. Hopefully, they leave the art untouched. I'm also wondering if the print quality will be just as good because sometimes the localized artbooks have inferior printing quality, imo.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Are there any art or drawn pieces of the post valentine's day
massacre when all the romanced girls confront the MC ?

No. No fucking way. To quote Ryuji: For real!?

No. It can't be. Goddammit, no.

I see those planted fossil bones!

... Damn. I suppose it should have been obvious. Makoto's hair would have needed to be quite long for a braid (that would be considered a braid, right?) like that. Then again, what do I know about hairstyles?

Dammit. I am shookt.

THAT'S A HEADBAND???

SHIGENORI SOEJIMA'S WILD RIDE CONTINUES

LiK

You know, it's pretty funny how none of the guys were that impressed with the girls in yukatas. They made such a big deal in P4G but here, it's like, whatever lol

You know, it's pretty funny how none of the guys were that impressed with the girls in yukatas. They made such a big deal in P4G but here, it's like, whatever lol
I don't think these guys are as thirsty as the P4 crew. Also doesn't help that Yusuke straight up sucked the fun out of it the moment earlier. "Be proud of your womanhood" while wearing a Yukata, you don't go full perv mode in front of him after that.

LiK

I don't think these guys are as thirsty as the P4 crew. Also doesn't help that Yusuke straight up sucked the fun out of it the moment earlier. "Be proud of your womanhood" while wearing a Yukata, you don't go full perv mode in front of him after that.

Yusuke does ruin the mood quite often.

Aselith

If that ain't her hair Ann gets shuffled further down on the waifu ladder.

So distant 2nd instead of 2nd?

Haru>Lady Ann (You're so gorgeous, Panther) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mchoho
Futaba is not a waifu just lil sis.

So distant 2nd instead of 2nd?

Haru>Lady Ann (You're so gorgeous, Panther) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mchoho
Futaba is not a waifu just lil sis.
I pretty much have her...fourth or second cause I pretty much have Makoto, Tae and Sae tied for first. I haven't met Haru yet so who knows how I'll shuffle my list around. I liked Ann a lot till I learned more about Makoto, she's a sweet girl. I like Kawakami, but she's expensive, If you're going to charge me 5K for your services at least make some real god damn food.

Top Bottom