• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 already has quite the fan art following, cultivated since release in Japan

https://twitter.com/aiyuki4s/status/858301395476393984/photo/1

C-lMaETWsAEbbIh.jpg

C-lMaTAXcAAyG4x.jpg

C-lMbY6XUAAZnKc.jpg

Cute, going as far as calling it adorable. And now I have to apologize for being the party pooper.

Considering the noise that was made because R & M tried to sneak a peek up Ann's skirt, guys pretending not to stare at Ann when she dries her yukata at the fireworks festival or the infamous desert scene when the guys get a glimpse of bra for looking down Ann's shirt.

Wouldn't this count as full blown sexual assault then?

PSqueak

Banned
What i expected when i opened this thread: Go to bed jokes.

What i actually got is something i should have known and i can't believe i thought otherwise.

:C

Lol everybody loves Makoto more than Ann.

I thought I was the only one.
We recognize quality not sleaze, Ann's sort of one note with what you can do with her, but Makoto has that versatile dorky coolness that leads to some really inventive fan art. Also helps that she's not in your face with anything.
I actually had this spoiled for me a few days ago, but Niijima baes fucking slay!!!

YaBish

Made a quick and dirty poster for the game today. Trying to do a lot of art while I don't have any classes. Not traditional "fan art" I think, but I had to share it somewhere lol

Edit: This thread is rad. So much good work.

Kyrios

Made a quick and dirty poster for the game today. Trying to do a lot of art while I don't have any classes. Not traditional "fan art" I think, but I had to share it somewhere lol

Edit: This thread is rad. So much good work.

I think it's amazing, great job!

Top Bottom