• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |Import OT| You Are Slave. Want Emancipation? Coming Winter 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xypher

Sorry if this has been covered a bunch, but is there's a persona in this one similar to Yoshitsune or Trumpeter in P4G, that I should be aiming at?

I've been getting new ones from fights and fusions, but I still feel like all of my persona are terrible.

I'm just done with the third palace, and am level 26.

What exactly do you mean by "terrible"? Of course there are endgame personas which have a lot of cool and strong skills, but you are still very early on, so you having "bad" personas in comparison to those is only logical. And what do you mean by aiming for them? As a rule of thumb you should just constantly fuse personas to stay ahead of the curve a little and to flesh out your compendium, for the late game fusions you will need a meaty compendium.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
What exactly do you mean by "terrible"? Of course there are endgame personas which have a lot of cool and strong skills, but you are still very early on, so you having "bad" personas in comparison to those is only logical. And what do you mean by aiming for them? As a rule of thumb you should just constantly fuse personas to stay ahead of the curve a little and to flesh out your compendium, for the late game fusions you will need a meaty compendium.

That's all fair, I just feel like none of the ones that I have or can get have second level skills.

One has a -lao skill, a couple have Ma- skills, a lot have physical skills that hit multiple people, but for the most part I have to hit things one at a time, and in a game where SP is the limiting factor, that is becoming an issue.

I suppose my question is more, is it normal to feel this way at this point in the game?

Xypher

That's all fair, I just feel like none of the ones that I have or can get have second level skills.

One has a -lao skill, a couple have Ma- skills, a lot have physical skills that hit multiple people, but for the most part I have to hit things one at a time, and in a game where SP is the limiting factor, that is becoming an issue.

I suppose my question is more, is it normal to feel this way at this point in the game?

I just went through my compendium to check for you, and yes, at your current point either level 1 "ma" spells, or level 2 single target spells. For reference, my lowest level persona with a level 2 "ma" spell is level
, but it's possible there is one with a slightly lower level and I simply leveled it up before registering it.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I just went through my compendium to check for you, and yes, at your current point either level 1 "ma" spells, or level 2 single target spells. For reference, my lowest level persona with a level 2 "ma" spell is level
, but it's possible there is one with a slightly lower level and I simply leveled it up before registering it.

Ok, thank you for the heads up. I'll just keep converting things to my side and then checking out my new fusion options when I've leveled a bit.

Extreme Spoiler Warning DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE BEATEN IT

December 24th
Waiiiit!! Did Igor's voice actor REALLY die?? I sort of got spoiled that the Igor you were seeing the whole time was something else but now the real Igor came back and it's the original voice I remember! Also Caroline+Justine's fusion was pretty cool.

Extreme Spoiler Warning DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE BEATEN IT

December 24th
Waiiiit!! Did Igor's voice actor REALLY die?? I sort of got spoiled that the Igor you were seeing the whole time was something else but now the real Igor came back and it's the original voice I remember! Also Caroline+Justine's fusion was pretty cool.

Yes, he really died. I believe most if not all of the real Igor's lines were recycled/restitched from older games. It's possible that he may have recorded a few new lines as well as the game was in development for so long.

Yes, he really died. I believe most if not all of the real Igor's lines were recycled/restitched from older games. It's possible that he may have recorded a few new lines as well as the game was in development for so long.

Oh okay.

The game comes out basically tomorrow night.

I just got back to Shibuya and went up the bridge and encountered some angelic looking enemy.
I'm thinking of just holding my save there and beating the JP version another time. I was going to start over anyway on the US version and I think I rather get 100% comprehension rather than 60-70% understanding.

Oh okay.

The game comes out basically tomorrow night.

I just got back to Shibuya and went up the bridge and encountered some angelic looking enemy.
I'm thinking of just holding my save there and beating the JP version another time. I was going to start over anyway on the US version and I think I rather get 100% comprehension rather than 60-70% understanding.

You're near the end.
I think you should push to see the end

Fuck it. I'll just finish the game on the US version. I died again somewhere past where I was just at and I franklly don't feel like doing that shit again. fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom