• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

LiK

Kinda wish you could summon Personas to use a signature attack like a FF summon. But I guess that would be too much work considering the amount of Personas in the game.

Guess Who

Banned
When I first encountered my first (7th palace random enemy spoiler)
King Frost
I just said fuck it and used Down Shot to knock it down, then negotiated out of the battle.

There's no time to be dead.

asagami_

Banned
King Frost
I just said fuck it and used Down Shot to knock it down, then negotiated out of the battle.

It's the magic of this system :) It would be better don't have to attack the enemies and just talk with them, though.

sjay1994

7th Palace Boss Spoilers:

I hope that the trend started by Metal Gear Rising continues in other Japanese games, where the villian is just a politician and you fight them while they are ripped as fuck . I was marking out during the fight with Shido

Thud

King Frost

I didn't even negotiate. Warning shot did the trick :p.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So you got the post palace 6 exposition yes ?

aye, I've been to palace 7 and out, and now I have the actual deadline. Im also up to rank 9 strenght, that was THAT bad turns out, still annoying to save scum to get the ability you need. I was going to get rank 10 but...I ran out of money LOL.

Is there a guide to the Strength SL?

ive just been googling each step (like "persona 5 persona name ability name"), and the first result was always from the same site, so I assume they have a guide but I didnt bookmark it heh.

sjay1994

Question about the Fortune confident's ability

If you go for a reading, does it take up time? Cuz if so, her abilities might be the most useless in the game next to Ohya

PK Gaming

C9yZEWjUQAEkNWB.jpg

Make sure to increase your Luck to increase payouts! My Shiki had 80 (which got me as much as 170k a toss) by endgame, but 40 or so is enough.

They go forever.

Sadly I'm still pretty low lvl, like 32 so getting luck would be hard? Can save it for a request or 2 at the end. Money carries over right?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I love how the MC shouts out Persona names when switching.

KOPPA TENGU!

damn what a game. never played any personas before, didn't follow any guides and just took my time and had fun. Finished the game in 91 hours logged and ended up being level 76.

Futaba says the funniest shit.

Lunar15

lmao

These are the kinds of texts we should have gotten in the game.

Actually that brings up an interesting point: P5 blows #FE's story out of the water, but god damn did that game have some fantastic texting dialogue. Huge missed opportunity to not carry that over into P5.

Ultimadrago

Sadly I'm still pretty low lvl, like 32 so getting luck would be hard? Can save it for a request or 2 at the end. Money carries over right?

Later on, the Velvet Room will help you power-up Persona separately and repeatedly (for money), so you wouldn't need to worry about leveling the MC. Money carries over playthroughs, yes.

nOoblet16

Man I think the toughest trophy for me to get will be the one that requires me to make all tools. I need 30 aluminium sheets and 10 liquid mercury in total (for eternal lock pick and another thing).

The problem is there are only two enemies in the entire game that drop these, and both of them are so low level that I'll just end up instakilling them without a fight unless I get ambushed every single time and even then they are really rare drops.

So not only do I have to hope that the shadow I fight are one of these two enemies, but I also have to get ambushed every time and on top of that hope I get the drop. This means I probably have to do this like 100 times or more. Uhhh.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Man I think the toughest trophy for me to get will be the one that requires me to make all tools. I need 30 aluminium sheets and 10 liquid mercury in total (for eternal lock pick and another thing).

The problem is there are only two enemies in the entire game that drop these, and both of them are so low level that I'll just end up installing them without a fight unless I get ambushed every single time and even then they are really rare drops.

So not only do I have to hope that the shadow I fight are one of these two enemies, but I also have to get ambushed every time and on top of that hope I get the drop. This means I probably have to do this like 100 times or more. Uhhh.

Go run around Mementos.
Adyeshach
has Aluminum and
Sheriruth
has Liquid Mercury.

Jintor

lmao

These are the kinds of texts we should have gotten in the game.

Actually that brings up an interesting point: P5 blows #FE's story out of the water, but god damn did that game have some fantastic texting dialogue. Huge missed opportunity to not carry that over into P5.

Man I hope there's a switch version of that game

daveo42

Banned
I know that already. But there is an issue with that, please read my post again to see what it is. (I meant instakilling btw in that post not installing)

Do you personally have to make the tools to get the trophy? I had
Kawakami
make everything but I didn't see the trophy pop. Also, that did suck as you had to fight them head on since you're way past their level at that point.

Whoever thought that the main gimmick for palace 5 should be
talking to robots to decide who is the the correct person to attack
should be fired.

Ultimadrago

Do you personally have to make the tools to get the trophy? I had
Kawakami
make everything but I didn't see the trophy pop. Also, that did suck as you had to fight them head on since you're way past their level at that point.

You have to make them youself. This sucked for me because guess which item I had her make?
The Eternal fucking Lockpick
. I had to drive around for a bit to get the materials to make it again with my own hands.

As for being overleveled, I just had to learn to chase them and hit them in the front. A little legwork, but nothing difficult.

Top Bottom