• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm in Palace 3 right now and having trouble with these damn
oni. Is there any way to consistently knock them down? Cause I just keep getting killed in one turn since I can't knock all of them down in one turn. It's getting super annoying. Only way I can sometimes save myself is getting lucky with lucky punch or an instant kill move.

Don't underestimate spells like Pulpina or Dormina!

Aselith

I continue to be baffled by this game. I like the dungeons and controls so much more but I hate or don't care about any of my party members (I'm in November) where I cared about most of the P3 cast and almost all of the P4 crew.

Hell give me Nanako and Dojima over any of these tools.

I honestly wish I could give Ryuji the boot even if it gave me a bad ending. He's just so lame. Yusuke is close behind.

You've got a devil in you. Find an excorcist, stat!

Dantis

I was reading the first official descriptions of Haru released in Japan last year, and I don't think what they wanted to convey came through:

Even if she went through a significant personality change previously, she would pretty much have been locked in at that point in 2016, when the game went gold. It sounds like they indeed wanted her to come off as somewhat aloof in the final game, but she doesn't feel like that at all.

Yeah, that doesn't come across at all. She's just a really sweet and idealistic girl.

FHIZ

Beat the 7th palace boss. I know I got more to go, but MAN. What a way to top off this quarter on my PS4. Gravity Rush, Yakuza 0, Nioh, Horizon, Nier, then 100 straight hours of Persona. These four months were fucking legendary. The rest of the year looks boring by comparison.

Finally!
nLfN0kF9.png

RalchAC

She is so sweet, that ask if everyone is okay after her father's death,
in fact that shit rubbed me so wrong I thought she was the traitor, but no, she is just a sweet fluffy goddess

Palace 6 spoilers I guess.
Can't say I didn't doubt her for a moment too. The world doesn't deserve such a sweet and caring person to exist lol

I wish the group had more interactions with her. Most of the time they were worried about how she was.

Mediking

Always try to encourage newcomers and even veterans to enjoy the game at your own speed and don't get too obsessed with maxing out social links and stats. Be natural about it. Do what you want when you want.

Take Your Time

RPGCrazied

After you enter
Mementos for the final time and only can visit the weapon shop/clinic is the end right? I can't go anywhere else anymore besides beating the game?

RalchAC

Unless you go full harem and reject her on Valentine's Day.

"
Take my chocolate please, before I crush it
"

I mean, if you went
to ask your fiance why you weren't available during Valentines Day and found a dozen of other people that want to ask him the same question...

Does anything happen if you only date 2 people?

Is palace
the last one? Also are there any optional dungeons that i may have missed?

Palaces started taking much less time once i got SP accessories. I got through
all the way to the treasure without having to exit even once

_Ryo_

After you enter
Mementos for the final time and only can visit the weapon shop/clinic is the end right? I can't go anywhere else anymore besides beating the game?

You can visit the Velvet Room one last time after reaching the Depths of Momentos. No more Air Soft shop or Clinic visits.

Is palace
the last one? Also are there any optional dungeons that i may have missed?

Palaces started taking much less time once i got SP accessories. I got through
all the way to the treasure without having to exit even once

Its the last regular palace.
Is it the last "dungeon"? Who knows

RPGCrazied

You can visit the Velvet Room one last time after reaching the Depths of Momentos. No more Air Soft shop or Clinic visits.

Oh, bummer, missed one request.

I just started the area, got somewhat into it, got destroyed, backed out to buy new gear, but have to do that all over. Is there no safe rooms in here?

_Ryo_

Oh, bummer, missed one request.

I just started the area, got somewhat into it, got destroyed, backed out to buy new gear, but have to do that all over. Is there no safe rooms in here?
There are some safe rooms in Momentos. You can use them to travel to the beginning of the depths and go visit Air Soft Shop, and Clinic. Only after reaching the depths you cant visit anymore. Dont wanna spoil anything so thats all ill say.

RPGCrazied

There are some safe rooms in Momentos.

I know that, I mean the
final area.
I haven't seen any yet before I died.

Also, I have a few maxed confidants but can't seem to fuse any of the required personas, not to mention the level they require.

Such a shame they reset in NG+

I know that, I mean the
final area.

Also, I have a few maxed confidants but can't seem to fuse any of the required personas, not to mention the level they require.

Did you max Strength? Because you can fuse over your level with enough money. With 4 SP regen accessories you can stay in Mementos pretty much forever without having to exit, just farming money

_Ryo_

I know that, I mean the
final area.

Are you sure its the final area? Where exactly are you at? If it is truely the final area there are no safe rooms or ways to visit the clinic or gunshop. You can backtrack all the way to the Velvet Room tho.

RPGCrazied

Are you sure its the final area? Where exactly are you at? If it is truely the final area there are no safe rooms or ways to visit the clinic or gunshop. You can backtrack all the way to the Velvet Room tho.

12/24

It says I have a FEW days before rearrest. First couple of area's I had to change the floor color tiles to move on.

delume

Does anything happen if you only date 2 people?
I just finished and this was my situation.
I dated Ohya first but later decided Ann would be less destructive. 😋 Ohya came after Ann on Valentine's and thumped the crap out of me. Sojiro said he smoothed it over after she had left and he had talked to her outside.

_Ryo_

No go back now.
You're on the final dungeon

SUPER END GAME SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED.

Wouldnt the fusion of Mementos with the real world technically be considerd a separate dungeon? Ive thought of it as 7 solo palaces and 9 dungeons.

Mailbox

I finished the game in 101 Hours.
Final boss ended up being super hard since i had no SP heal items and i was pretty low leveled.

Oddly enough i didn't max out all my social stats and i had a few Confidants that i didn't finish. But i plan on NG+ so no worries
Great game :3 loved my time with it!

Wouldnt the fusion of Mementos with the real world technically be considerd a separate dungeon? Ive thought of it as 7 solo palaces and 9 dungeons.

Kinda sorta but..
the last fusion was more like when you rush to steal a treasure more than another dungeon outright. I mean it feels more like a dungeon, yeah, but the music and implications are more in tune with a treasure stealing trip which you are technically doing :p

12/24 question

what happens if you aren't dating any of the girls on xmas? Is there a guys scene and if there is can someone pm me a link I didn't see it on youtube

RalchAC

Well,
it's really short. Like less than an hour long, there aren't treasure chests or anything and it's pretty much a straight line up. No puzzles either. Just a bunch of bosses divided by 5 minute walks.

We can say there are 8.25 dungeons :p

Mailbox

Well,
it's really short. Like less than an hour long, there aren't treasure chests or anything and it's pretty much a straight line up. No puzzles either. Just a bunch of bosses divided by 5 minute walks.

I'm pretty sure there are a couple of treasure chests. And it took me a bit more than an hour i think(i was low leveled and the archangels took some time)

KorrZ

4th Palace done.

That was interesting. Overall I really like how they've handled dungeons this time around. SP+3 accessory made it cake to go through in one day.

RPGCrazied

So there is another dungeon after the one I'm in? I'm so confused, what is the final day of the game, does it go past December?

RalchAC

So there is another dungeon after the one I'm in? I'm so confused, what is the final day of the game, does it go past December?

Not really.
If things go well, you should have a last Calling Card moment where you go through a corridor and fight a bunch of enemies that protect Mementos treasure.

The path branches in two every once in a while but it's really straightforward.

_Ryo_

Well,

There are at least 2 treasure chests. Might be more but I just rushed my way to the end. Theres more than just bosses as well.
Only thing missing is puzzles. Can take longer than an hour if you beat all enemies.

Whyd you nread that?
xD I gave fair warning. After reaching Mementos depths, youre not quite done. It is still in December.

RPGCrazied

So is there any chance I can make one of these maxed confidant persona's? Can I capture any of them in the final area's? But I'm barely level 62.

Opa-Pa

What's the context of this? Some are obviously DLC Persona lines, but some of the "generic" ones I've never heard.

I think they're all lines from when you use the DLC personas' signature skills. That "die, die, die!" and "It's SHO time" sounded like, well, Sho.

So is there any chance I can make one of these maxed confidant persona's? Can I capture any of them in the final area's? But I'm barely level 62.

The dungeon you're currently in is divided in two different parts, but take place in the same day, one after the other. Yes you will be able to fuse them with the money and exp you get in the second part, but no you can't catch any in the wild.

RalchAC

The last dungeon gives quite a bit of experience. Like, I've seen in Normal 7K against a group of mobs. And you can go back to the entrance and ask Justine to heal you too.

So you should, especially if you go some minimal grinding.

Top Bottom