• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Persona Artworks revealed (Captain Kidd, Carmen, Zorro, Goemon)

koutoru

I love the blank faced non interactive background people. Really really cool effect and a great way to show the blur of strangers in real life.

Yup, especially since real life awareness tests have shown how people tend to blur out these sorts of details on a daily basis. I just wonder how talking face to face with a NPC will feel.

Lunar15

Less about the cleavage and just how tired I am of the whole (sexually) "empowered" woman with man slaves shit.

9/10 times I'd agree with you, but since the personas are all supposed to be morally questionable figures, it kinda makes sense?

But yes, the idea of a dominatrix as an empowerment tool is an overused trope, so I'm there with you.

FluxWaveZ

Yup, especially since real life awareness tests have shown how people tend to blur out these sorts of details on a daily basis. I just wonder how talking face to face with a NPC will feel.

So far, the NPCs that have been shown with dialogue bubbles over their heads have been more detailed.
V4S0CGo.jpg

CazTGG

Absolutely love the new Persona and character designs, preferences for Kaneko's style aside. The fact that one of them resembles Jun Kurosu from the two Persona 2s just feels like the newest of the many easter eggs they've shown to that classic duology.

Top Bottom