• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PInk Tape

Banned
Hi PersonaGaf :)
Trailer # 3 of Dancing All the Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXED02PtSTw

I not even mad ... now i want Aigis as DLC

Please Atlus.

hehehe
IDK, you tell me:
zlxu8ltgo0d020v1am0y.jpg

The only guy who's standing in line isn't aware of what's going on... Or he is and is just pretending not to to shield himself from embarrassment.

The hype. Can y'all feel it?

FluxWaveZ

After seeing Guilty Gear Xrd's opening sale numbers (about 40k-48k depending on tracker), I'm realizing that P4A—with P4AU's opening at 85k-89k on a single platform, which proceeded to ship 230k WW—is more popular than I thought in the FG genre. BBCP's opening was similar at 72k-85k.

Wonder what that means for a sequel. Wish I'd be able to understand what will be written in the inevitable interview section of P4AU's art book which releases this week to get a better idea.

Messiah

Persona Q spoilers:

Oh my god the group date scene in the 2nd labyrinth was so great. The implementation of Marie's poems screams of pathos are great thusfar.

I was very sceptical about this game. Now I am in love with it.

Makio

I started watching Trinity Soul (10 episodes so far) and i have 1 question ....
mqdefault.jpg

WTF is happening.

I fucking love the intro song , the animation is good (at least compare to the Marie Animation Series) ... i dont know why the Persona Designs fucking sucks.

The waifus are likeable (not lovely and amazing like the waifus in the games).

I 'm intrigued how much fucked the game story... i think im gonna to finished.

(Dat lesbian references ... XD)

PD: That is Akihiko japanese voice in the phone right ? ... is that the great cameo of this series i think

Xenoflare

Considering how often Atlus games go on sale, it's more like an impatience tax.

For physical editions not really, the sales are usually just for digital editions

I remember seeing SMT IV as $55 before on EB *after* the $5-10 price hike in Canada. My point is that the physical versions rarely go on sale.

For physical editions not really, the sales are usually just for digital editions

That's true. I suppose the DLC going on sale as well is at least a small concession.
Not to mention how if I was 'impatient', I wouldn't have had to go all the way to West Vancouver to find SMT4. :/

Xenoflare

That's true. I suppose the DLC going on sale as well is at least a small concession.
Not to mention how if I was 'impatient', I wouldn't have had to go all the way to West Vancouver to find SMT4. :/

Yeah, my rule of thumb is day 1 for all Atlus games.

I willfully bought a gutted copy of DS Overclocked since it was 2013 when I got it.

Xenoflare

Speaking of Devil Survivor, what's great about it?
All I've heard about is the artist failing at anatomy.

If you like SRPG it's really good. The story is rather interesting for me too.

The character arts are really the least of your concerns. Seriously it's nothing to write home about but also nothing to bitch and moan for.

Speaking of Devil Survivor, what's great about it?
All I've heard about is the artist failing at anatomy.

The first one has one of my favourite stories in SMT. The series also does a pretty good job of blending SRPG gameplay (the map) with more traditional JRPG gameplay (the battles). The way NG+ is handled is really good, too.

If you like SRPG it's really good. The story is rather interesting for me too.

The character arts are really the least of your concerns. Seriously it's nothing to write home about but also nothing to bitch and moan for.

Well, alright then. I'll give it a whirl.
Honestly, I don't mind the artwork, I just remember it being kind of infamous.
Like the story of one of the voice actors.

Such a thirsty place (such a thirsty place)
Such a moe face
They livin' it up at the Hotel PersonaGAF
Here comes atlusprime (what a nice surprise)
Bring your agidynes

Magic Mirrors on the ceiling
Don't try wind, zio, fire or ice
And she said we are all just prisoners here
Unless we have Almighty
And at the Velvet chambers
They told me I was asleep
And we'll fight the batlle of our lives
So we can save everyone's dreams.

lol

Xenoflare

Well, alright then. I'll give it a whirl.
Honestly, I don't mind the artwork, I just remember it being kind of infamous.
Like the story of one of the voice actors.

I am not following you at all.

Midori in that game has the same actress as the new Chie which wasn't exactly well received. Is this what you are saying?

Edit: Yep. Still clueless, I checked the list for the cast in both languages.

No, I mean the voice actor for
The Anguished One
. In fact, I think I remember first hearing about him from Slink.
This guy, to be precise.

EDIT:
Sorry for the confusion, I just didn't know what I should have spoilered or not.

Xenoflare

No, I mean the voice actor for
The Anguished One
. In fact, I think I remember hearing it from Slink.
This guy, to be precise.

You could have certainly be less secretive about it.....

I completely tuned out the DS2 anime after the amount of negative reactions.

Checking the list for the DS2 anime dub, they don't look like the typical Atlus list. Tho I think I heard Tara Platt in the DS2 trailer released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom