• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

Natiko

Banned
Thanks to the game runners Sophia and Crimson! Thanks to the other gafia moderators/game runners for assisting when needed as well.

Congrats BlackBuzzard and PK. It was looking bad after that 11037 vote switch, but luckily time was on your side.

GG Town as well. It was rough between scum's activity extinguishing and most of Town having fairly bad reads, or tossing their reads aside last second to kill someone not named BlackBuzzard.

I had a really good time (and that's not just because I won with my sick strategy of getting super lucky). I look forward to joining future games. I'll be there for signups in January! Back to ONUW so I can mistakenly vote for some poor townie.

Thanks to the game runners Sophia and Crimson! Thanks to the other gafia moderators/game runners for assisting when needed as well.

Congrats BlackBuzzard and PK. It was looking bad after that 11037 vote switch, but luckily time was on your side.

GG Town as well. It was rough between scum's activity extinguishing and most of Town having fairly bad reads, or tossing their reads aside last second to kill someone not named BlackBuzzard.

I had a really good time (and that's not just because I won with my sick strategy of getting super lucky). I look forward to joining future games. I'll be there for signups in January! Back to ONUW so I can mistakenly vote for some poor townie.

Who did you give items to?

Verelios

Verelios i gotta ask who did you investigate was i correct in atleast assuming you investigated Matt?
Yep, I investigated Matt and he came up town. I (stupidly) investigated PK because I thought you guys would kill someone else and you'd notice my breadcrumb for PK.

I also tried to investigate WAMD day 3 but came up blocked, which thinking of it now was probably caused by one of Natiko's items, haha

Ty4on

*eats mega beef bowl*
Yep, I investigated Matt and he came up town. I (stupidly) investigated PK because I thought you guys would kill someone else and you'd notice my breadcrumb for PK.

I also tried to investigate WAMD day 3 but came up blocked, which thinking of it now was probably caused by one of Natiko's items, haha
What idiot would investigate PK?

>_>

Matt Attack said:
I was waiting for that shit

I am only now realizing how much I regret not using this image here...

JkurPue.jpg

Sophia

Who did you give items to?

He gave Ty4on the 2-Shot Voyeur item, but Ty4on targeted PK and died with it.

He gave franconp the tree stumping item, and then the lightning rod. Your strong kill went past plop's protection and killed fran then.

And he gave Vanguard the item that required him to put a bear-related pun in each of his posts.

He gave Ty4on the 2-Shot Voyeur item, but Ty4on targeted PK and died with it.

He gave franconp the tree stumping item, and then the lightning rod. Your strong kill went past plop's protection and killed fran then.

And he gave Vanguard the item that required him to put a bear-related pun in each of his posts.

Wow none of us caught that.

Sophia

Wow none of us caught that.

Yeah. Vanguard didn't post much that day. We were being super lenient with it because post restrictions can suck if they're too harsh. The only way he'd actually be punished is if he didn't attempt at all. It was more of a joke item for Natiko to go out on. :p

So ye Fran took the hit from my second unblockable after i survived day 3, it was meant for Star i was all but ready to go out in a blaze of glory the next day, yet it didn't happen cause we decided Septimus was a bigger concern.

franconp

Congratulations PK and Buzzard! It was a fun game.

Yeah, much more likely sketch just got a no result which is actually typical and has nothing else to compare it to. Unless you have something to claim, hyper, why are you bringing up the random stuff?

And since we actually know frans item since he was actually a useful townie, we know for a fact there was not a lightning rod that night from one of natiko's items. Like really, what is this bullshit??

I just needed to bring this back. I loled really hard with this.

So yeah it was fun thx Crimson and Sophia for hosting. Thanks Ourobolos for coming in and giving tips to us noobie scums who were pretty much in full on panic mode.

Next time im hoping for vanilla town because i cant handle this twice in a row :p

Damn, sorry guys. I was consistently just incapable of getting up for end of day this game. And my reads were total garbage on top of that.

PK, Buzzard, congrats! And to Style and Exo as well, you set up PK pretty decently in the beginning.

Once i figure out where you buy crow here, it seems i have a lot to eat. Fucking lightning rod, really?? Lololol

Really never occurred to me that fran night two items in a row

Once i figure out where you buy crow here, it seems i have a lot to eat. Fucking lightning rod, really?? Lololol

Really never occurred to me that fran night two items in a row

But hey you were right to be pissed Ty4on was the only 1 that got killed/killed himself before being able to use his item.

Man, my reads on the actual scum players were soooo bad

Like, hilariously bad.

Hahahaha

The entire game was like day 1 for me: method was decent, but the actual read was off

Matt and 11037, my bad. At least we had each other figured out. Dragonz, my super bad here. That "get your vote off of me if you don't want to lose" now. Goddamn.

This was a rough game for me though. So many day ends on my days off and i think maybe we had mostly Americans at the end of the game? Even going out I was refreshing the game pretty consistently from end of work until like 1am at least but no one was ever really active in that time except sorian.

Banned
Who did Ty4on die investigating?

If you say PK Gaming I think I'm going to cry.

edit: Reading through dead thread and he did. I am crying.

My noobieness put me on your towns read list. It was pretty much just me fucking up so many times :p

Nah, it put you on gut read town for day 1.

Honestly, theexodu5, plop and style going after you was what made me town read you later on. Looking through your posts, your later ones and your later votes often made me groan a little, because they seemed scummy while the very beginning of day 1 seemed to solid to me

My read was mostly wrong because the known scum hadn't consistently bussed you throughout day 1. By the end of day 1, in theexodu5's last read list, the language against you was noticably weaker. I think my logic would've solid if you had been a more consistent topic of discussion during day 1

Nah, it put you on gut read town for day 1.

Honestly, theexodu5, plop and style going after you was what made me town read you later on. Looking through your posts, your later ones and your later votes often made me groan a little, because they seemed scummy while the very beginning of day 1 seemed to solid to me

My read was mostly wrong because the known scum hadn't consistently bussed you throughout day 1. By the end of day 1, in theexodu5's last read list, the language against you was noticably weaker. I think my logic would've solid if you had been a more consistent topic of discussion during day 1

But know this i tried to defend you!

I think ty4ons taking pk from top scum to top town was too unlikely. Only player after day 1 I could justify that for would've been flux or exmachina

Pk was a major blind spot for me. Scum used their chat less than expected, had they used it more they probably would've coordinated end of day 1 more

But know this i tried to defend you!

Tbh, I think that looked worse on you XD. More so the timing of it (oh hey guys I totally wasn't on the lynch town trains), plus comparing it to many of your earlier votes.

I think day 3 being inactive was the killer. A strong day 3 to follow up on days 1 and 2, even with a mislynch, would've given town the win

Natiko

Banned
Ohhhh man, that was bad lol. Like a full page of disappointment.

Had an alarm set and everything. It claims it went off.
There was quite the audience at the end lol Knowing what time it was there though it makes sense. I highly doubt I would have made it before day end either.

Sawneeks

Banned
Congrats to the Scum Team! You guys almost lost it right there at the end though but were able to pull through by sheer luck. :p

Now come join the rest of us scummy murderers in the winners circle. It's the first time Scum won all 3 Main Season games so it's time to celebrate!

Congrats to the Scum Team! You guys almost lost it right there at the end though but were able to pull through by sheer luck. :p

Now come join the rest of us scummy murderers in the winners circle. It's the first time Scum won all 3 Main Season games so it's time to celebrate!

Oh nice we did good scum!

Top Bottom