• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

Verelios

Oh wait, we're 41 minutes to lynch time? Damn, okay then.

Vote:Hyperactivity

Town list:
Matt Attack (yesterday was good)

Null:
WAMD (I can't get a good read on you but I'm always wary of your input)

Lean Scum:
11037 (yesterday kind of bugged me since like, yeah you were there but was that hesitation genuine?)
PK (Well...I've been leaning scum all game, nothing changed. I'll have to keep a close eye on him)

Scum:
FEP (contingent on Hyper's flip)
BB (Yeah...yeah, still not liking how you were saved two days in a row. I'm not entirely sure since your votes were optimal for that situation if you wanted to live. Still, those circumstances)

Nobody seems to want to defend Hyper from being lynched, i will because i really think he is town.

To me his thoughts on Plop being scum seemed genuine and not fabricated, he put in the time to look through Plop's posts and find some solid proof that Plop might be scum. Voted to lynch Exo when the vote was tied with him on Exmachina i don't see why he as scum would flip to Exo when that actually helped town. Even his Septimus vote start did not really give me scum vibes it just seemed logical to vote for the unknown that didn't even come out to defend himself.

Running around town, the team was in chaos. Who was an enemy? Who was an ally? They didn't know anymore.

And Hyper was their next target.

They thought he was a shadow! How absurd!

Sure he did make one little mistake... or two... or perhaps many....

But surely his innocence would prove itself before long, right?

As Hyper ran through the shopping district, his thoughts occupying him. He saw it from the corner of his eyes.

A shiny gold chest....

"Whatever is in this chest will help us win for sure. It'll definitely prove that I'm not a Shadow to the enemy team!"

Without thinking, he walked over to the chest. His desire to be useful to the rest of the team blinding him from the black smoke poring out of it. Lifting the lid off the top of the chest, he gleamed with joy at the powerful weapon inside.

Unfortunately he also couldn't ignore the black smoke now, that was nearly covering his vision....

Looking up, Hyper saw what could only be described as the personification of Death itself, staring back at him.

He didn't even get a chance to scream, before his body became lifeless and hit the floor of the shopping district with a hard thud.

Hyperactivity has died
Welcome to the Velvet Room.

My name is Igor, and I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter... It is a place where those with a special power may home their ability.

You, my dear, are gifted with the power of a Persona. This means you are aligned with the your fellow Persona users in the Town

With your powers together, you have the ability to vote and remove those who would threaten your town.

But take heed of the Shadows that approach, for they threaten to destroy everything you hold dear. Find your fellow Persona users, and make use of your bonds to draw back the Shadows.

My time is running short. However, dreams are a gateway to your future, and there is endless possibility stretched out before you.

'til we meet again...
Night Ends:
bla_1482181200.png

Remember that from now on, night phases will be 24 hours, so get actions in ASAP.

Hyperactivity was dead.

The remaining Persona users had all stumbled upon his lifeless body next to the chest. A look of horror was etched upon his face, as he clutched onto the powerful sword hidden within the chest.

How did he die, they wondered. This was the work of the Shadows, right...?

The six of them looked at each other through their sunglasses nervously. Their numbers were dwindling rather quickly. If all of the Persona users defending this town died, the town could very well potentially be overrun with Shadows.

"Wait, where is Verelios?" a voice pipped up.

Sure enough, Verelios was nowhere to be found. Panic ensured as everyone looked around and retraced their routes. Before long, a voiced howled in the air, as everyone ran to it's location.

As the Persona users regathered, it became clear that he had been attacked during the chaos. Hidden in the dumpster truck was Verelio's body, full of unnatural looking holes.

Only six members of their team remained. And at least one of them had murdered Verelios during the rush and couldn't be trusted...

Verelios has died

"Welcome to the Velvet Room.

My name is Igor, and I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter... It is a place where those with a special power may home their ability.

You, my dear, are gifted with the power of a Persona of the Hierophant Arcana. This means you are aligned with the your fellow Persona users in the Town

With your powers together, you have the ability to vote and remove those who would threaten your town.

Your power is unique.... you can see further into people's hearts than normal. You have the ability to determine if someone is friend or foe. It is the power of a Weak Cop!

Summon your Persona during the night, and use the command Investigate: <player>

But take heed of the Shadows that approach, for they threaten to destroy everything you hold dear. Should you mistakingly investigate one of the Shadows, they will be alerted to your presence. Your life will not be spared.

As a Persona user, you also posess a strong will, and as such, shall be immune to any attempts of redirection, however in resisting these effects, you will also fail to reach your original target, and no result shall be returned.

Find your fellow Persona users, and make use of your bonds to draw back the Shadows.

My time is running short. However, dreams are a gateway to your future, and there is endless possibility stretched out before you.

'til we meet again..."

As they looked over his lifeless body, the Persona users noticed a change begin to occur. The Hierophant tarot card he was clutching began to distort, and soon it had taken on an entirely different form.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room.

You, my dear, are gifted with the power of a Persona of the Fool Arcana. This means you are aligned with the your fellow Persona users in the Town

But your power is unique... it is like the number zero. Empty, but full of potential. It is the power of the wild card. You are a Universal Backup

Should one of your allies fall in battle with a special power, you will awaken to it's power as a backup. But take heed, for you can only inheirt the first special power to appear.

Find your fellow Persona users, and make use of your bonds to draw back the Shadows that approach to destroy you. For they threaten to destroy everything you hold dear.

'til we meet again..."

Day Ends:
bla_1482354000.png

Majority is 4

Day 7 begins

Welcome to probably lylo. If you are town, hold your vote until you are absolutely sure. If you vote wrong, scum can and will pile on and end the game immediately.

My bad about hyper. I try not to tunnel and backed off for a bit, but he was pretty unapolgetically pushing some ridiculous shit without ever acknowledging it

Also, fuck me at the Verelios flip. He was hard on me but look at my actions. Went for exodu5. Spent two days trying to swing off onto hyper off of other townies. Yeah, I was trying to swing onto hyper who ended up being town but... heart was in the right place. I always failed and the people I tried to swing off ended up being town.

Need to get ready for work now but a Verelios weak cop should give us some doecent reads. We at least know he never hit scum so he should have a pretty fucking reliable town read list. His scum read list is going to be just whoeever he never ended up checking.

Banned
Well this was Verelios' reads list just before he died.

Oh wait, we're 41 minutes to lynch time? Damn, okay then.

Vote:Hyperactivity

Town list:
Matt Attack (yesterday was good)

Null:
WAMD (I can't get a good read on you but I'm always wary of your input)

Lean Scum:
11037 (yesterday kind of bugged me since like, yeah you were there but was that hesitation genuine?)
PK (Well...I've been leaning scum all game, nothing changed. I'll have to keep a close eye on him)

Scum:
FEP (contingent on Hyper's flip)
BB (Yeah...yeah, still not liking how you were saved two days in a row. I'm not entirely sure since your votes were optimal for that situation if you wanted to live. Still, those circumstances)

So Matt Attack was the only one he confirmed town on. Everyone else is scum or null...

Banned
As for yesterday, the fact that mafia chose to kill Vanguard over Hyper should have made it obvious he was town. They knew we were going to kill him off anyway. Sorry Hyper.

PK Gaming

Balls.

It's fucking disheartening to lose so many rounds in a row. I'm pretty sure if we lose this round we straight up lose the entire game (assuming there are 2 scum left?)

I'm gonna pour over this entire thread from beginning to end. There's gotta be something I can find...

As for yesterday, the fact that mafia chose to kill Vanguard over Hyper should have made it obvious he was town. They knew we were going to kill him off anyway. Sorry Hyper.

The question is, did they kill Verelios over FEP for the same reason? As far as I can tell, FEP was more town read than Verelios.

Banned
The question is, did they kill Verelios over FEP for the same reason? As far as I can tell, FEP was more town read than Verelios.
I'm going to say no. Verelios has more posts than FEP and like you said FEP was more town read than Verelios. I doubt a FEP lynch is likely today, while I could maybe see a Verelios lynch happening today if he were still alive.

Eh. Living through nights is more a sign of scum than town. No doubt that's why scum left me alive last night, hoping town will turn on me after pushing so hard for hyper. Vanguard absolutely had to be killed as soon as they could. Confirmed town is incredibly powerful endgame. The threat of plop is what kept vanguard alive and we remember who went hard on the claimed doctor.

Anyway, wee can still pull this. A little disappointed in verelios' read list but better than nothing.

Good news is i think Verelios said he was going to check up on matt attack enough times on d5 followed by a basically immediate town read yesterday that we can feel pretty confident matt is clear.

Also, i fucked up counting yesterday. We are probably in mylo. That means we can choose not to lynch. However, considering we can feel pretty sure they will just nk matt it didn't really get us anywhere. We should lynch someone.

Btw, I'm vanilla town. Who else hasn't claimed yet?

Trusting matt is town, I feel reasonably sure we have two scum between buzzard, dragonz, and pk.

11037 i still trust from d5 end of day. Scum have been pretty laid back this game as we can see town lead a bunch of mislynches all on our own. But I think scum would have been pretty inflexible that day when they had a doctor up for lynch.

PK Gaming

Good news is i think Verelios said he was going to check up on matt attack enough times on d5 followed by a basically immediate town read yesterday that we can feel pretty confident matt is clear.

Also, i fucked up counting yesterday. We are probably in mylo. That means we can choose not to lynch. However, considering we can feel pretty sure they will just nk matt it didn't really get us anywhere. We should lynch someone.

Btw, I'm vanilla town. Who else hasn't claimed yet?

No point in dragging it out, i'm a vanilla town.

I've wanted to roleclaim so badly in the earlier parts of the game, but i'm glad I saved it for now.

Show me your cards, everyone

Banned
Just wanted to add that I'm working on a post and it's coming soon™

Don't want people to think I've bailed or somethin.

Banned
Right now I currently believe that FEP and Matt Attack are town. That leaves me with three other players

PK Gaming
WhereAreMahDragonz
BlackBuzzard

Two of these players have to be scum.

PK Gaming has had an interesting presence on day one of the game. Flux pointed out PK for having low activity and then the two had their little argument together. He was the fourth vote on Exodu. However, since day one I don't believe he has made a big post like that voting for someone. We've seen him say that BlackBuzzard has been his top scum for a while, and he also tried (but failed) to vote for plop end of day five.

PK's voting history has been:

D1 - Style, FluxWaveZ, Exodu (final vote)
D2 - Style (final vote)
D3 - No Vote
D4 - BlackBuzzard (final vote)
D5 - No Vote but would have voted for plop
D6 - Hyperactivity (final vote)

Overall after day one I would say PK has since slipped back into being a low profile player. He has defended StarSketch ever since day one. Whether this was legitimate or just an attempt to appear town I do not know. His lack of a vote on day three is weird and I can't really find a post that points to who he would have voted for. Only posts defending Star really. This post here shows that PK thought that Hyper was suspicious. I don't think it means too much but I didn't ask PK this question at all, I asked StarSketch.

PK + WAMD - I believe these two could be scum buddies. I don't think they have ever interacted and PK has been giving Null reads to WAMD. They have distanced themselves a lot.

PK +BB - I think this pair has less chance of being scum buddies. PK has actively made his suspicions of BB clear. I don't believe PK would be this forward as scum.

WhereAreMahDragonz is a low activity player. She has mentioned a couple of times she has been busy with life, and she was also a replacement for Kerned. On day one she talked about how interesting plop was and how she was feeling better about StarSketch being town. I would say most of WAMD posts have been consistent, we have known since day one her feelings on both plop and BlackBuzzard and has consistently voted for them both.

WhereAreMahDragonz' voting history has been:

D1 - BlackBuzzard (final vote)
D2 - No Vote
D3 - Vanguard, BlackBuzzard (final vote)
D4 - plop (final vote)
D5 - plop (final vote)

Like I said, WhereAreMahDragonz has been consistent. However, she has recently listed her scum team as "11037, BB and Matt" and I feel like the suspicion of Matt and I has mostly come out of nowhere?

WAMD + BB: I think this is the pairing I doubt the most. WAMD has wanted BB dead ever since day one. As a replacement, I don't think she would target BB if they were both scum as Style and Exodu were still alive by this point.

BlackBuzzard has always managed to avoid being lynched by the town despite being read as scum by most people. I feel like his posts have gone with the flow and his suspicions more or less match the ones of most players. This isn't a necessarily a sign of scum however.

BlackBuzzard's voting history has been:

D1 - Vanguard, Style (final vote)
D2 - Style (final vote)
D3 - No Vote
D4 - Septimus Prime (final vote)
D5 - plop
D6 - No Vote

After going back... nothing sticks out to me too much. Most of the people who have voted for him have been using coasting and little activity as reasons. Could these make him scum? I don't know! But I just don't get that feeling anymore and I'm starting to wonder why I even suspected him in the first place. The only note-worthy thing that could maybe be something is his defence of Hyper, but I doubt scum would post that very last minute. Also his lack of voting, I guess.

Done pairings with BB already, WAMD/BB is unlikely while PK/BB is a maybe.

With this I conclude that I believe that WhereAreMahDragonz and PK Gaming are our last two scum. They have barely interacted with each other through out the whole game, both have defended StarSketch as being town, both have has suspicions of BlackBuzzard, both voted for plop D5 and then voted Hyper D6 and both have stated that I could be scum. BlackBuzzard has been the mafia's scapegoat and isn't scum at all. Sorry Hyper for doubting you so much.

PK why, we both have Ryuji avatars, I was really hoping you were town. :(

As a quick note, I did have a quick look over FEP and Matt Attack but I couldn't really find much. They have had some bad judgements (who hasn't?) but I firmly believe they are town.

Right now I currently believe that FEP and Matt Attack are town. That leaves me with three other players

PK Gaming
WhereAreMahDragonz
BlackBuzzard

PK Gaming has had an interesting presence on day one of the game. Flux pointed out PK for having low activity and then the two had their little argument together. He was the fourth vote on Exodu. However, since day one I don't believe he has made a big post like that voting for someone. We've seen him say that BlackBuzzard has been his top scum for a while, and he also tried (but failed) to vote for plop end of day five.

D2 - Style (final vote)
D3 - No Vote

Overall after day one I would say PK has since slipped back into being a low profile player. He has defended StarSketch ever since day one. Whether this was legitimate or just an attempt to appear town I do not know. His lack of a vote on day three is weird and I can't really find a post that points to who he would have voted for. Only posts defending Star really. This post here shows that PK thought that Hyper was suspicious. I don't think it means too much but I didn't ask PK this question at all, I asked StarSketch.

PK + WAMD - I believe these two could be scum buddies. I don't think they have ever interacted and PK has been giving Null reads to WAMD. They have distanced themselves a lot.

PK +BB - I think this pair has less chance of being scum buddies. PK has actively made his suspicions of BB clear. I don't believe PK would be this forward as scum.

WhereAreMahDragonz is a low activity player. She has mentioned a couple of times she has been busy with life, and she was also a replacement for Kerned. On day one she talked about how interesting plop was and how she was feeling better about StarSketch being town. I would say most of WAMD posts have been consistent, we have known since day one her feelings on both plop and BlackBuzzard and has consistently voted for them both.

D2 - No Vote
D4 - plop (final vote)
D5 - plop (final vote)

Like I said, WhereAreMahDragonz has been consistent. However, she has recently listed her scum team as "11037, BB and Matt" and I feel like the suspicion of Matt and I has mostly come out of nowhere?

WAMD + BB: I think this is the pairing I doubt the most. WAMD has wanted BB dead ever since day one. As a replacement, I don't think she would target BB if they were both scum as Style and Exodu were still alive by this point.

BlackBuzzard has always managed to avoid being lynched by the town despite being read as scum by most people. I feel like his posts have gone with the flow and his suspicions more or less match the ones of most players. This isn't a necessarily a sign of scum however.

D2 - Style (final vote)
D3 - No Vote
D5 - plop
D6 - No Vote

After going back... nothing sticks out to me too much. Most of the people who have voted for him have been using coasting and little activity as reasons. Could these make him scum? I don't know! But I just don't get that feeling anymore and I'm starting to wonder why I even suspected him in the first place. The only note-worthy thing that could maybe be something is his defence of Hyper, but I doubt scum would post that very last minute. Also his lack of voting, I guess.

With this I conclude that I believe that WhereAreMahDragonz and PK Gaming are our last two scum. They have barely interacted with each other through out the whole game, both have defended StarSketch as being town, both have has suspicions of BlackBuzzard, both voted for plop D5 and then voted Hyper D6 and both have stated that I could be scum. BlackBuzzard has been the mafia's scapegoat and isn't scum at all. Sorry Hyper for doubting you so much.

As a quick note, I did have a quick look over FEP and Matt Attack but I couldn't really find much. They have had some bad judgements (who hasn't?) but I firmly believe they are town.

Because you and Matt have totally flown under my radar and I feel like that has been a mistake on the part of town.

If you think there's scum between me, PK, and BB, I can tell you it isn't me. If you lynch me today it will be game over

PK Gaming

PK Gaming
WhereAreMahDragonz
BlackBuzzard

D2 - Style (final vote)
D3 - No Vote

D2 - No Vote
D4 - plop (final vote)
D5 - plop (final vote)

D2 - Style (final vote)
D3 - No Vote
D5 - plop
D6 - No Vote

Well I can't exactly fault your logic here. You put in the work and you have some solid reasoning. But man I've gotta come clean... while it might seem like I kept a low profile to not draw attention to myself, the truth is, i'm just a bad mafia player. And until recently, I was a bad mafia play with obligations. I started this game during the climax of my school year; assignments, midterms, and then exams... so in regards to this game, like most things in life, I half-assed it. I half-assed participating in the game, I half-assed trying to be a key player, I half-assed actually trying to nail people, and look at where it's gotten me. The only time I ever really tried was against Flux, but that was a one time thing That's why I'm telling you that the idea that i'm scum based on the pretense that I kept a low profile is faulty.

I mean think about it. If I were scum, why would I kill Sorian on D1, a prominent player who did nothing but defend me? Why would I lead the charge against TheExodu5, getting an early kill on him and setting scum back significantly?

I'm telling you, i'm town. If you lynch me, we lose.

Banned
Well I can't exactly fault your logic here. You put in the work and you have some solid reasoning. But man I've gotta come clean... while it might seem like I kept a low profile to not draw attention to myself, the truth is, i'm just a bad mafia player. And until recently, I was a bad mafia play with obligations. I started this game during the climax of my school year; assignments, midterms, and then exams... so in regards to this game, like most things in life, I half-assed it. I half-assed participating in the game, I half-assed trying to be a key player, I half-assed actually trying to nail people, and look at where it's gotten me. The only time I ever really tried was against Flux, but that was a one time thing That's why I'm telling you that the idea that i'm scum based on the pretense that I kept a low profile is faulty.

I mean think about it. If I were scum, why would I kill Sorian on D1, a prominent player who did nothing but defend me? Why would I lead the charge against TheExodu5, getting an early kill on him and setting scum back significantly?

I'm telling you, i'm town. If you lynch me, we lose.
Keeping Sorian alive is dangerous, that's we he was killed. He is always a top poster and can influence other's opinions. I'm guessing Exodu realised this, and he made the decision. Sorian's defence of you was "So newbie town it hurts". I doubt anything more would have come after that. It also makes sense of why FluxWavZ died night two. He was a player with suspicions on you, but active enough to only look like just another night kill.

Leading the charge? You were the fourth vote on him. Scum likes to distance themselves with votes on day one. At this point of the game, Exmachina had 4 votes and all other votes were spread out. You realised you could win some town credibility by voting for Exodu. After all, if he dies people will see how you voted for scum.

I'll make it official

VOTE: PK Gaming

Im vanilla town.

Right now all of you that voted for Hyper are suspicious to me.
Everyone expect Matt Attack?

I'm leaning dragonz today. I think 11037 makes a better case but here's my thought. If we suppose buzzard is town, dragonz is the only player who has literally never at any point in the game had a vote on scum.

Now, that's a bit of a strange assumption. But i really don't have strong feelings about buzzard. The weirdest thing about him was the votes swinging off him for basically no reason. But we can see that town lead those swings almost entirely, meaning scum did nothing to ever try and save him.

Keeping Sorian alive is dangerous, that's we he was killed. He is always a top poster and can influence other's opinions. I'm guessing Exodu realised this, and he made the decision. Sorian's defence of you was "So newbie town it hurts". I doubt anything more would have come after that. It also makes sense of why FluxWavZ died night two. He was a player with suspicions on you, but active enough to only look like just another night kill.

Leading the charge? You were the fourth vote on him. Scum likes to distance themselves with votes on day one. At this point of the game, Exmachina had 4 votes and all other votes were spread out. You realised you could win some town credibility by voting for Exodu. After all, if he dies people will see how you voted for scum.

I'll make it official

VOTE: PK Gaming

Everyone expect Matt Attack?

Flat is leaning town for me because he did take his vote off Hyper and didn't vote on him again afterwards to prevent a speed lynch and to listen to any defence of Hyper.

Matt is obvious town he got checked by Verelios.

I will have to do more digging before i can cast any vote.

Flat is leaning town for me because he did take his vote off Hyper and didn't vote on him again afterwards to prevent a speed lynch and to listen to any defence of Hyper.

Matt is obvious town he got checked by Verelios.

I will have to do more digging before i can cast any vote.

Wait when did Matt get checked

PK Gaming

Except Sorian consistently kept having my back at all points of the game when he was alive, even when I was on the crosshair of several prominent users, having had his own targets instead. It doesn't matter if he was a dangerous poster, keeping him alive early on would have helped keep the heat off of me. And it was freaking tough early on, especially since it was my first mafia game..

Also let me make something perfectly clear here.

If I was scum (which i'm not) I would have kept FluxWaveZ in the game for as long as possible. That sounds completely idiotic, but we just have that kind of relationship. You only need to refer back to our "argument" to see what I mean.

I swear I thought I was one of the few that had votes on him at the time. Still, that only strengthens my point. I could have voted for Exmachina or waited things out but instead, but in the end, I voted for TheExodu5, effectively dooming him.

"Win some credility" i''m sorry but dooming a teammate to score brownie points is incredibly idiotic, especially because I've been in the hot seat again and again. There's barely any gain there.

Just so we understand, I took my vote off hyper to allow people with no vote to place one if they wanted. I thought hyper was resigned scum and didn't expect him to show up to defend himself and was offering to be the final vote to end the day early.

I'm feeling a little more inclined to aim for PK still. He's been my main scum read since yesterday and with our player count as low as it is, I feel like I've got a decent shot at being right. I can't say his defense above is convincing me. FEP, your argument for why we should go for WAMD seems like a bit too much of a gamble for my liking. I do think Buzzard is town so your point about her votes should stand, but I'm still feeling like she's a town who's gone after an easy target in Buzzard.

At the very least, while the possibility of her being scum is still on the table, I feel more confident about PK being scum. There should be two scum left, and I'm having trouble seeing PK not being one of them. I'd rather get him and then take another look at WAMD if needed.

PK Gaming

Give me a goddamn break

I feel like voting for myself out of spite but I really want to win this thing.

What do I have to do to convince you that i'm not scum? Get on my knees and beg?? Post a lengthy diatribe about how Ken from Persona 3 is actually an amazing character and a huge part of his hate stems from his bottom tier English VA choice???

Sorry for the temper tantrum, but if you lynch a town at this point we lose.

Damn, I wish scum killed me earlier on.

Then don't vote for me.
Tell me more
Give me a goddamn break

I feel like voting for myself out of spite but I really want to win this thing.

What do I have to do to convince you that i'm not scum? Get on my knees and beg?? Post a lengthy diatribe about how Ken from Persona 3 is actually an amazing character and a huge part of his hate stems from his bottom tier English VA choice???

Sorry for the temper tantrum, but if you lynch a town at this point we lose.

Damn, I wish scum killed me earlier on.
You too.

We're all balled right now. This is basically between PK, dragonz, and buzzard to convince me, matt, and whoever the other town is that you are town as well we can lynch a scum. Begging and don't lynch or else "we" lose isn't it. I asked for strong opinions yesterday and only Matt delivered. 11037 delivered today. What the fuck are the rest of your doing? I will not vote anyone beyond those three today and my vote is on dragonz now. I will go either other way though. Convince me that you are town of you're town. I want to hear vote selection and posts. I've said since the beginning, the most town thing you can do as vanilla, as everyone claims they are, is defend yourself.

This is my first "weekend" of the week. I will do my best to be around but social life and whatever. Leaving my vote here now. 11037 has dropped PK. Right now, can just say MA please hold off dropping that as long as you can.

I am town. Yeah I have made some bad plays and have been inactive but I have always had the best interests of town at heart and I am not scum. I've made it this far probably due in large part to my inactivity and my vanilla claim, which I assure you is true. I was suspicious of exodus and willing to vote for him d1. I still think BB is scum. I don't know what else to tell you other than that I have always tried to do what I thought was right; sometimes that backfired, but I never did it with any scummy intent.

Im leaning towards a Dragonz+11037 scum team.

Reading back through their stuff they both keep pointing out that ive been saved from lynches more then once. While true all of these vote swings were done by confirmed towns people, i didn't start any of these. Meanwhile dragonz started the day 3 lynch vote with "still think your scum" on me and everyone else piled on afterwards. I feel like from the start starting with Exodu5 i have been getting played by the scum team.

Vote:11037

Dragonz is my highest read but not going to put her on 2 votes.

Top Bottom