• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

Verelios

Realistically, don't really want a turbo. But I'd like to get this done. End of day was frustrating. Days are shorter now and the participation level left leaves me nervous.

As for Matt, he only switched when we had enough people to swing the vote. I have confidence in him. If plop voted properly, I do believe 11037 would have swung as well and then PK would have tied it. Matt and 11037 look gravy to me.
Matt is...okay after yesterday. 11037 is eh, since Plop NEEDED someone on him to come off and the rest weren't happening. PK's antics yesterday was just...lol. I don't understand why a scum PK would bumrush the vote on the town doctor at day end, where if things went through for Plop, he would've just hit a tie and been more than likely to get lynched to high heaven today. Again, head scratching.

Banned
I should have listened to my guy instead of others last day phase. Sorry plop.

Vote: Hyperactivity

As for my town reads.

Town
FEP

Probably Town
Matt Attack
WAMD

Null
PK Gaming
Verelios

Probably Scum
BlackBuzzard

Scum
Hyperctivity

Sophia

Due to a typing error in Crimson's post, the vote tool is currently not counting votes. I've sent him a message notifying him, but until he edits his post, we will be manually counting votes.

Hyper is currently at 3 votes.

Majority is 5

Day 6 ends in

bla_1482094800.png

Still speaking from the grave here. I'm pretty sure Matt Attack and 11037 are scum.

Thinking over my town reads, and I still feel solid about the ones I thought about it a while (leaves MA and 11037 OUT). WAMD I suppose I'm iffy on.

FEP-PKG-BlackBuzzard-Verelios after I die am revealed to be the ordinary town I am, I'm going to need you guys to seriously trust one another

Also today or tomorrow we should have a sound off for roles

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Hyperactivity (3)
flatearthpandas .2291
Verelios .2294
11037 .2302

No active vote for Day 6:
BlackBuzzard
Hyperactivity
Matt Attack
PK Gaming
WhereAreMahDragonz

Day 6 ends:
bla_1482094800.png

Automated vote tally here

5 votes for majority

Due to a typing error in Crimson's post, the vote tool is currently not counting votes. I've sent him a message notifying him, but until he edits his post, we will be manually counting votes.

Hyper is currently at 3 votes.

Majority is 5

Day 6 ends in

bla_1482094800.png

Should be fixed now

FEP, may I ask why are you feeling so confident about 11037? You say he showed "real doubts" about the plop lynch, but between his vote for plop and the end of the day, all we really end up getting from him is a "Hm..." when I suggest he unvote plop for Hyper. He expresses disappointment in plop's delay in getting an attempted Hyper vote out, but he had a few minutes to get his real feelings out before day's end, especially if he really did feel the Hyper vote was the way to go (as post #2279 would seem to imply).

FEP, may I ask why are you feeling so confident about 11037? You say he showed "real doubts" about the plop lynch, but between his vote for plop and the end of the day, all we really end up getting from him is a "Hm..." when I suggest he unvote plop for Hyper. He expresses disappointment in plop's delay in getting an attempted Hyper vote out, but he had a few minutes to get his real feelings out before day's end, especially if he really did feel the Hyper vote was the way to go (as post #2279 would seem to imply).
I felt that he was appropriately sitting and waiting for a legit swing to jump on hyper. Without the proper votes, an unvote or vote switch could have ended in a tie. I felt he was onboard for the vote but taking proper care not to mess things up.

What are your thoughts on hyper's accusations to you?

Dragonz, i have trouble following your reads and opinions. You rode plop for the last two days, before on Buzzard d3 and d1. No vote d2. We know the last two days you were pushing town lynch (plop) but i can't really read into your posts in depth right now.

I feel like you've been coasting pretty well for most of the game. You responded to criticism from, i think it was fran, who is proved town now, pretty aggressively. And we all have lives, i expect, but the reason you pull more aggro than, say, matt, is in post quality. Aggressive defense is the most memorable thing i have.

That said, i can't fault you really. I think I've played with you before but nothing is itching me like with hyper. But as we approach lylo and you're still around I'd like to hear more. If you're town you will be a liability in endgame.

In fact, i think everyone needs to post some reads and make some hard opinions known. Iffy inactive is the worst for the end of the game. You're just potential coasting scum without any stance at this point. Be agressive. B e aggressive.

I will say now that without claims i do expect to be the nk tonight.

In the same vein as hyper, defeatist, i expect tomorrow looks like Matt, verelios, 11037, pk, buzzard. If we ml tonight in hyper, that is lylo with the most active player being verelios. You guys need some hard opinions to judge if you're going to win. I do think hyper will flip scum but if he doesn't town has a hard time tomorrow. To be clear, lylo means that if you don't lynch scum tomorrow the game is over. Everyone making hard stances leaves you the possibility of making a wrong decision and looking bad, but remember the scum will also have to make choices. Votes are incredibly important in this game though. Make opinions. If hyper is town, convince us today why you think so.

Bringing this back to dragonz, there have been plenty of posts from me on why I want to vote hyper out. For multiple day phases, while i tried to swing votes off of mislynches. If you think he's town, tell us why. Don't ask for more of what has already been posted.

I felt that he was appropriately sitting and waiting for a legit swing to jump on hyper. Without the proper votes, an unvote or vote switch could have ended in a tie. I felt he was onboard for the vote but taking proper care not to mess things up.

This is a really shit and baseless conjecture type post

You feel? Give us something better than that

Verelios

Okay, at this point in the game, which is shit, I think everyone should role claim. Like, today. Can I get yay's and nay's and why your scum ass doesn't want to claim at this point when we've already effectively killed our doctor.

Dragonz, i have trouble following your reads and opinions. You rode plop for the last two days, before on Buzzard d3 and d1. No vote d2. We know the last two days you were pushing town lynch (plop) but i can't really read into your posts in depth right now.

I feel like you've been coasting pretty well for most of the game. You responded to criticism from, i think it was fran, who is proved town now, pretty aggressively. And we all have lives, i expect, but the reason you pull more aggro than, say, matt, is in post quality. Aggressive defense is the most memorable thing i have.

That said, i can't fault you really. I think I've played with you before but nothing is itching me like with hyper. But as we approach lylo and you're still around I'd like to hear more. If you're town you will be a liability in endgame.

In fact, i think everyone needs to post some reads and make some hard opinions known. Iffy inactive is the worst for the end of the game. You're just potential coasting scum without any stance at this point. Be agressive. B e aggressive.

I will say now that without claims i do expect to be the nk tonight.

In the same vein as hyper, defeatist, i expect tomorrow looks like Matt, verelios, 11037, pk, buzzard. If we ml tonight in hyper, that is lylo with the most active player being verelios. You guys need some hard opinions to judge if you're going to win. I do think hyper will flip scum but if he doesn't town has a hard time tomorrow. To be clear, lylo means that if you don't lynch scum tomorrow the game is over. Everyone making hard stances leaves you the possibility of making a wrong decision and looking bad, but remember the scum will also have to make choices. Votes are incredibly important in this game though. Make opinions. If hyper is town, convince us today why you think so.

Bringing this back to dragonz, there have been plenty of posts from me on why I want to vote hyper out. For multiple day phases, while i tried to swing votes off of mislynches. If you think he's town, tell us why. Don't ask for more of what has already been posted.

I don't think Hyper is town, necessarily. The only thing I see is that he's a huge scum read for a lot of people and I don't understand why. I just wanted an opinion.

I know I have been inactive. I'm busy. I haven't even gotten the weekend off this week and will be working a full 12 days before I get some time off. I am still convinced BB is town, as I was plop. I will not apologize for a bad read; it happens quite often in mafia, and since I have no powers, I have nothing to go on but my gut. If you think I'm coasting scum, fine. Whatever. Vote me out, and maybe I will be less of a liability. I'm trying to do what I can and I know it's not much. After this game I will be taking an extended hiatus from Mafia. Just to be able to take care of what I need to take care of without affecting the game. My heart isn't in it but I am trying.

My hardest stance right now is BB. I still don't like him; I would have pushed him hard the past few days but I was trying to offer some different opinions and actually help the town instead of being the only vote on a single player. He is my strongest scum read and I still want to vote him out.

As for role claims, I am vanilla town. I agree that everyone else should claim as well.

Verelios

Why are we role-claiming?
Because there are eight of us left and we (reasonably) can only mislynch for two before we're fucked.

Anyway, if we don't role claim then what are we doing tomorrow to prove...well, anything? I wanted to see if everyone was for or against coming forward.

Banned
Because there are eight of us left and we (reasonably) can only mislynch for two before we're fucked.

Anyway, if we don't role claim then what are we doing tomorrow to prove...well, anything? I wanted to see if everyone was for or against coming forward.
Alright. I'm just an ordinary townie.

I mean, I don't really see this point personally. All of our claimed PRs are dead. If someone thinks they have a power that can be verified and thinks they'll survive the night after claiming it then, uh, go for it I guess?

This logic i do not get. So you want to give scum a clear PR target without any way for us to stop them, this would have made a bit of sense if we still had a doctor.

Verelios

I mean, I don't really see this point personally. All of our claimed PRs are dead. If someone thinks they have a power that can be verified and thinks they'll survive the night after claiming it then, uh, go for it I guess?

This logic i do not get. So you want to give scum a clear PR target without any way for us to stop them, this would have made a bit of sense if we still had a doctor.
Okay...you guys don't see anything wrong with us, at this moment, right here, shooting blindly two days from lylo? When we have the opportunity to get more information and dissect it as a...I would say team but we're too dysfunctional, a town I guess. Why not? We have four more deaths that can (to some extent) prove how truthful people are being. Though, yeah, I know, in all likelihood everyone is going to claim ordinary town. I know.

Anyway, two more nights, what are our PR's going to do unless there's a vig (newsflash! That would be the oddest discovery this game)

Alright, you guys don't seem to understand the mass claim very well

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Massclaim

The purpose is simple. You put everything out there, and any player caught diverging or lying past that is assumed to be scum and lynched. At this point in the game, the following comprises our roles:

TOWN PR:
1) Innocent Child
2) Doctor
3) 3-shot Tracker
4) Weak Cop
5) Gossip

TOWN ORDINARY:
4 ordinaries

SCUM
1) 2-shot stealth kill
2) Mafia Goon

NEUTRAL
1) Neutral salesperson with bulletproof, 1 of those fruits got rid of voting for a player

If 2/8 of the last players are scum, than we would have a total of 15 town players. 5/15 being PRs, especially with the mix of weaker-medium-stronger PRs we had, seems reasonable.

And if we do have an extra PR, I'd rather not risk he die without giving us info, seriously

We are not two days from lylo, it is tomorrow unless we hit scum today.

Unless someone can verify their role and survive the night, I don't see any benefit here in the claim. But then I think about half of the players have already claimed vanilla town anyway so whatever.

Dragonz
Hyper

Who'd I miss?

I understand how a mass claim works. But I also trust that if there are remaining PRs they will know when they have useful information to share and can claim. I expect we have a scum roleblock and maybe one town PR left running around. If that PR hasn't decided they have useful info yet, there is absolutely zero benefit in painting a target on their back when we have lylo tomorrow potentially.

I think mass claim is best saved for tomorrow. Your own damn link says it's typically a lylo strtategy, hyper. Now tell me more about these lightning rods.

Verelios

We are not two days from lylo, it is tomorrow unless we hit scum today.

Unless someone can verify their role and survive the night, I don't see any benefit here in the claim. But then I think about half of the players have already claimed vanilla town anyway so whatever.

Dragonz
Hyper

Who'd I miss?
That's pretty much it, yeah. You don't count today and tomorrow?

The only ones with something to hide are scum. Through a mass claim, we can have a better idea of who is trying to hide something and who is not. Like Style with his claim, who turned out to be mafia.

Last scum roles have to account for Sketch's no result, meaning some sort of role blocker or redirector (sends action on one player to another player).

Last role would probably be either a strong kill or another goon.

Last scum roles have to account for Sketch's no result, meaning some sort of role blocker or redirector (sends action on one player to another player).

Last role would probably be either a strong kill or another goon.

Honestly i believe nothing that Starsketch said. She lied about Natiko and she lied about the number of charges she had.

The only way we actually catch the scum lying in a mass claim is if we expect that we have a PR who can out someone lying. A tracker/watcher is pretty decent for this but star is gone. I'm not sure how we expect to catch a scum lying about being vanilla town right now? Someone want to lay out how they see this going?

Mass claim in lylo is good because if we fuck up the vote the game is over anyway so there's no real need to worry about the nk or the possibility of getting more info the next day.

Honestly i believe nothing that Starsketch said. She lied about Natiko and she lied about the number of charges she had.

But she was town. That's all you should really care about. The fact that you are doubting a confirmed townie, despite their PR, is worrying.

The only way we actually catch the scum lying in a mass claim is if we expect that we have a PR who can out someone lying. A tracker/watcher is pretty decent for this but star is gone. I'm not sure how we expect to catch a scum lying about being vanilla town right now? Someone want to lay out how they see this going?

Mass claim in lylo is good because if we fuck up the vote the game is over anyway so there's no real need to worry about the nk or the possibility of getting more info the next day.

Say they all claim vanilla. Then from there we can go back to their posts and make deductions from that.

However, from my experience, I highly doubt they'd ALL claim vanilla, if there are, in fact, more than one. They'll probably claim something close to their role and try to manipulate it that way.

And you're actually stupid for thinking that. She's a guaranteed town tracker.

The answer to the Natiko issue is simple, her action was messed with that night. How do you seriously think she lied about what Natiko did? As for lying about the number of shots, no fucking duh, you want scum to think you're useless earlier than you actually are!

But she was town. That's all you should really care about. The fact that you are doubting a confirmed townie, despite their PR, is worrying.

It doesn't give me anything with his alignment though. I don't think scum would seriously try to doubt a confirmed townie. It just bothers me because if BB gets to the LYLO I'd rather you guys not screw up and lynch him and I'd rather he not make a stupid vote and lynch town tomorrow

And you're actually stupid for thinking that. She's a guaranteed town tracker.

The answer to the Natiko issue is simple, her action was messed with that night. How do you seriously think she lied about what Natiko did? As for lying about the number of shots, no fucking duh, you want scum to think you're useless earlier than you actually are!

I should really start reading up on all this stuff, im being a fucking noob right now.

PK Gaming

Fuck it

VOTE: 11037

Fuck it I'm not going down without a fight. I will find the last scum before I die, you fuckers have nothing on me :p

Attaboi, that's what I want to see.

Fight like your life depends on it.

Vote: Hyperactivity

Nothing personal but I just don't want to lose. If you end up being town (God forbid) i'm going after 11037.

Reads

Town
FEP
Buzzard

Lean town
WAMD
Verelios
Hyper

Lean scum

Scum
PK Gaming

I'd be happy to lynch either 11037 or PK. 11037 because I think he's a great pick for being a coasting scum. His end of day play yesterday feels like a cheap attempt at showing doubt on plop, and I'm not buying it.

PK, I've done quite an about face on since the early stages of the game. I initially had him pegged as feeling like a total newbie town, but his play never really advanced beyond that. I'm feeling more and more confident that he, knowing Star was town, stuck up for her as hard as he did to both get her on his side and get brownie points for himself once she died (because between her having a power role and being as widely suspected as she was, made her death an inevitable eventuality). His read list from post #2219 reads very scummily to me. He's got BB as strongly leaning scum (I think he's both town and is a pretty likely candidate to end up being lynched considering people's feelings on him). He leaves the door open for eventual lynches on WAMD and myself, with WAMD being a wildcard and me being nothing more than "suspicious". FEP and Verelios are his two picks for town (and safe ones, surprise surprise). He effectively null reads 11037 as well, which if I'm right is to avoid appearing too close to his scummate, and if I'm wrong is simply the same situation as his null on WAMD: the door for his lynch is left wide open down the line. Most interesting of all from this list are his reads on Hyper and plop.

Hyperactivity: It would be incredibly reckless of me to just write him off as a scum, given how much work he's put in lately. But with the game winding down, and Hyperactivity's general experience I could see him going all in on pretending to be town. Ahh I honestly can't choose, so i'll flip a coin.....okay, heads, you're leaning town for now.

Plop: Really comes down to whether he was telling the truth about being a doctor. Who have you saved, and what was your rational for it? Leaning towards scum, but that could change.

First off, lmao at that Hyper read. To paraphrase it: "He puts in a lot of work which means he's probably town, but he could be really good at only pretending to be town, so let's just flip a coin and go with town for now". This is a whole lotta nothing... which is very convenient so that he can lynch plop (who he is leaning scum on), the claimed doctor for now. The Hyper read reeks of what I was saying about his reads of me and WAMD: he's leaving the door open. In this case, that door is left wide open due to the fact that Hyper tunneled so hard on our good doc. Oh, and surprise surprise, guess who he's just voted for? Hyper. PK is transparently scum imo. I'm still limited to no computer so if there's any evidence you can point my way to show otherwise, please do so.

VOTE: PK Gaming

I don't think they should prove very convincing, for reasons you yourself pointed out: Hyper says I tried distance myself from the plop lynch only when I knew he couldn't be saved, when in fact I went for an alternative the moment 11037 made his presence known (giving us enough people to prevent a tie while not lynching plop).

PK Gaming

First off, lmao at that Hyper read. To paraphrase it: "He puts in a lot of work which means he's probably town, but he could be really good at only pretending to be town, so let's just flip a coin and go with town for now". This is a whole lotta nothing... which is very convenient so that he can lynch plop (who he is leaning scum on), the claimed doctor for now. The Hyper read reeks of what I was saying about his reads of me and WAMD: he's leaving the door open. In this case, that door is left wide open due to the fact that Hyper tunneled so hard on our good doc. Oh, and surprise surprise, guess who he's just voted for? Hyper. PK is transparently scum imo. I'm still limited to no computer so if there's any evidence you can point my way to show otherwise, please do so.

Yeah, those scum reads of mine were pretty half assed (and the coin flip one was pretty facetious). I didn't want to go through the effort of sifting through 2000+ pages of content in order to put out reasoned scum reads i'm notoriously lazy. That said, I think you're reading to much into my Hyperactivity vote. If I was really scum,I wouldn't have even bothered trying to submit a vote and wait until the deadline. Activity is notoriously low atm and I don't have a reason to overextend myself. But let's not mince words here, we goddamn bungled that last round and we've been bungling votes for a while. I don't want to let a scum slip through.

But yo, it's pretty weird how you're pouring on the pressure all of a sudden. Your activity was borderline nonexistent for the whole game, with a total of 39 votes but now all of a sudden you're on the offensive. You go from scum reading Verelious to leaning town, and you seem to insist that Buzzard is town despite his incredibly suspicious play. It's weird. What's your updated reads list?

Banned
Matt Attack, you no longer feel that there could be scum in Hyper/Verelios/FEP? You think that both PK and I are scum?

Yeah, those scum reads of mine were pretty half assed (and the coin flip one was pretty facetious). I didn't want to go through the effort of sifting through 2000+ pages of content in order to put out reasoned scum reads i'm notoriously lazy. That said, I think you're reading to much into my Hyperactivity vote. If I was really scum,I wouldn't have even bothered trying to submit a vote and wait until the deadline. Activity is notoriously low atm and I don't have a reason to overextend myself. But let's not mince words here, we goddamn bungled that last round and we've been bungling votes for a while. I don't want to let a scum slip through.

But yo, it's pretty weird how you're pouring on the pressure all of a sudden. Your activity was borderline nonexistent for the whole game, with a total of 39 votes but now all of a sudden you're on the offensive. You go from scum reading Verelious to leaning town, and you seem to insist that Buzzard is town despite his incredibly suspicious play. It's weird. What's your updated reads list?

I apologize for my low activity thus far, but it does not preclude me from going in the offensive or defensive when I feel strongly enough (for another example, see my misguided defense of Style on D2). Like FEP said, we need hard opinions and I'm doing my part. Also, there is a (somewhat embarrassing) precedent for me pushing really hard towards the end of a game: ezekelRAGE and I got really heated towards each other at the end of PW Mafia, and I'm pretty sure absolutely everybody thought it was an enormous pain in the ass to read.

My thoughts on Verelios were already in the process of evolving yesterday. I scum read him, went through the thread, and immediately started to backtrack. I've cooled on him, and I'm not so prideful as to push for him as a candidate when I don't think it's likely he's scum any longer myself.

Matt Attack, you no longer feel that there could be scum in Hyper/Verelios/FEP? You think that both PK and I are scum?

To your first question, not quite. I still think there could be scum among Hyper/Verelios/FEP. Of those players, Hyper is the closest to a null read that I have (we can't ignore that he tunneled hard on our doctor, but his argument was not a poor one and it seemed very earnest to me), whereas I feel very strongly about FEP's town alignment. At the moment though, I think it's likely that PK is scum, and I think you are a reasonable candidate for being his partner. So yes, I do think you guys are scum.

BlackBuzzard is an easy target for scum to go after- he's very quiet and his inexperience with the game shows. I also recall either Exodu5 or Style (maybe both? Idk) pushing pretty hard on him D1. I'm pretty confident he's being set up.

Oh, and PK? If I'm wrong about you, I promise to start playing EP as soon as this game is done. Consider it repentance for the sin suspecting an innocent.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Hyperactivity (4)
flatearthpandas .2291
Verelios .2294
11037 .2302
PK Gaming .2338

Hyperactivity .2325

PK Gaming (1)
Matt Attack .2339

No active vote for Day 6:
BlackBuzzard
WhereAreMahDragonz

Day 6 ends:
bla_1482094800.png

Automated vote tally here

5 votes for majority

I apologize for my low activity thus far, but it does not preclude me from going in the offensive or defensive when I feel strongly enough (for another example, see my misguided defense of Style on D2). Like FEP said, we need hard opinions and I'm doing my part. Also, there is a (somewhat embarrassing) precedent for me pushing really hard towards the end of a game: ezekelRAGE and I got really heated towards each other at the end of PW Mafia, and I'm pretty sure absolutely everybody thought it was an enormous pain in the ass to read.

My thoughts on Verelios were already in the process of evolving yesterday. I scum read him, went through the thread, and immediately started to backtrack. I've cooled on him, and I'm not so prideful as to push for him as a candidate when I don't think it's likely he's scum any longer myself.

To your first question, not quite. I still think there could be scum among Hyper/Verelios/FEP. Of those players, Hyper is the closest to a null read that I have (we can't ignore that he tunneled hard on our doctor, but his argument was not a poor one and it seemed very earnest to me), whereas I feel very strongly about FEP's town alignment. At the moment though, I think it's likely that PK is scum, and I think you are a reasonable candidate for being his partner. So yes, I do think you guys are scum.

BlackBuzzard is an easy target for scum to go after- he's very quiet and his inexperience with the game shows. I also recall either Exodu5 or Style (maybe both? Idk) pushing pretty hard on him D1. I'm pretty confident he's being set up.

Oh, and PK? If I'm wrong about you, I promise to start playing EP as soon as this game is done. Consider it repentance for the sin suspecting an innocent.

Why do you think PK is scum? I'm not seeing it.

I also don't feel as strongly town about PK as I used to, but I don't know that I really lean scum on him at this point. I think there's a good chance we have scum between him and Hyper and I've made my feelings on hyper pretty clear. If hyper lynch goes through and he happens to be town, I think PK will need some serious scrutiny tomorrow. I still like his earlier days votes and posts but he's definitely not done as well recently and he could have potentially tied the vote last night. He's been one of hyper's town reads forever too but without a lot of words wasted explaining why recently. I could almost see a PK/hyper team except that day one makes me doubt it. It's possible.

Reading through BB early days actually makes me feel better about him as well. And then late days pretty much any vote he makes can be excused by self preservation. Not super
thrilled on the lack of info we actually get from that.

Still feel good about 11037. When I dropped my vote back onto hyper, we had only three people posting in. When 11037 chimed in, we had four, which would have been enough to swing, especially since 11037 was on plop and would have dropped him down to 2. But it depeneded on a vote. Not knowing who was scum, someone needed to get lynched. 11037 sitting and keeping a majority on plop at 4 was a town move until another candidate hit 3 votes. With only two votes on hyper, he would have created a tie moving over before another vote dropped. And considering no one else managed to get one in on time, it was definitely the best move. Basically, I believe he acted in town's best interest and do believe he would have swung it if given the opportunity. But since we never managed to give it to him, he did the right thing.

My vote is going to stand where it is on hyper. He's been half-assedly trying to seem more town today, acknowleding sensible things he was arguing against just last day phase.If he'd behaved like this the last few days, I'd probably feel pretty good about him. But instead he's been pushing nonsense, ignoring sound town strategies even when directly asked for input, and lynching townies.

Also worth noting. Hyper is one vote from turbo. End of day shenanigans have been bush league recently and I'd prefer to just wrap this up. So I will

Unvote

With a caveat.
I am okay to hammer him.

I will not do it by surprise and will not cut off discussion. But I am comfortable doing it. I will be placing my vote back on him end of day regardless but if someone without a vote has been holding off to avoid the hammer, you can make your feelings known.

Why do you think PK is scum? I'm not seeing it.

My reasoning is in the post I made before the one you quoted. I'll need to reexamine his earlier days apparently, since they're giving FEP town vibes (and did so for me in the past as well), so that I can square them away with my feelings now.

FEP: I suppose that I can see why you think 11037 sitting on his vote was the town move to make. My perspective has been that there were still a few minutes left before the day ended, so he had time to undo his vote to avoid a tie if it came to that.

Top Bottom