• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

v9gr1TZ.gif

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Saw this on reddit...

ipTnIiMqsAXEf.gif

Kinda neat idea for vacation pics.

(if your gf has such a hot ass)
(if you have enough money to travel all over the world with her)
(if you have a gf)

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Saw this on reddit...

ipTnIiMqsAXEf.gif

Kinda neat idea for vacation pics.

(if your gf has such a hot ass)
(if you have enough money to travel all over the world with her)
(if you have a gf)

That's awesome.

Am going "round the world" with the GF soon. Might have to try a variant on this.

Loxley

From the 'I fucking love science' Facebook page:

What do you think, dragon? Definitely a dragon.

This is actually an Armadillo girdled lizard (Cordylus cataphractus), a lizard found exclusively in the deserts of southern Africa.

88457856139835721451317.jpg

This caused me to Google image search these things and holy crap, yeah, they're straight out of a fantasy book. So damn cool looking. Apparently what it's doing in that photo (curling up into a ball and biting it's tail) is a defense mechanism when it's frightened. d'aaww.

There's something I like about the geometry and dynamics of this picture but I can't explain why. Can anyone with knowledge in art tell me more about it?

4.jpg

Pro

A view of the entire universe. Super clusters of galaxies connected together by filaments. Somewhere in there would be the Milky Way, and the Solar System, and our Sun, and Earth.

cosmic_web_3smaller.jpg

A distance of one million parsecs (approximately 3,260,000 light-years) is one Megaparsec (Mpc)

universe.jpg

Top Bottom