• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueTsunami said:
fatgirls.jpg

My wife lolled at this :lol

she's not fat

Arcipello

DrEvil said:
Both of those images are NSFW dude. Edit that before you get the backlash.

granted the stupid topless girl is NSFW.. but since when was a strange person looking from behind a tree cause for outcry?

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Arcipello said:
granted the stupid topless girl is NSFW.. but since when was a strange person looking from behind a tree cause for outcry?

That part was a joke :p

Anywho, my submissions:

FLUTE.jpg

^ We used this stock photo for one of our clients, I made this, i love it.

wow.jpg

^ We had an 'intern' at our office for a few weeks, he was in high school, we're a design firm, don't ask me why he was here, I still can't figure it out.. he couldn't even shred paper.... Anyway, we noticed he was ALWAYS on youtube. This is his browser history, from over the course of ONE HOUR.

22-07-07_1600.jpg

^ This was at the first truck stop across the Ontario / Quebec provincial border, heading INTO quebec. Priceless.

Forceatowulf said:
What was the disturbing image Arcipello posted? Describe it to me I missed it. :(
Some weird stripper thing where the guys are supposed to light something on fire on her nipples, but instead the whole girls goes up into flames.

No the tits don't make up for the horror. :p

Arcipello

hmm im not sure why my post was completely deleted, i got rid of that GIF within a few minutes of posting it so it all seemed good.

anyway :)

long.gif

star.jpg

charty.jpg

Arcipello said:
hmm im not sure why my post was completely deleted, i got rid of that GIF within a few minutes of posting it so it all seemed good.

star.jpg

The second comment :lol :lol :lol

BTW, your third pic is hosted in imageshack so becareful...

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Arcipello said:

http://media.biertijd.com/galleries/biertijd0904/090405_star/star.jpg[/QUOTE]
What a jackass :lol

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
it seems 90% of gaf cant read: Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

but its okay since the thread it very funny either way...

Jasoco

Banned
Eltacoman said:
My friend sent me this of someone at his dance
phylisha.jpg

I crack up everytime.

Also this one:
ohoho.gif
You might want to switch to another host like TinyPic. You have no avatar, nor do you have any images I can see in that post. All I see is "Bandwidth Exceeded".

Use TinyPic.

We banned ImageShack because of the frog. Can we ban PhotoBucket too since it gets used up way too fast, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom