• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KScorp

josephdebono said:
I managed to snag a "That's all Folk's" on post 20,000 last thread but it kept on going for another page or so.
The 20,000 closing this is a manual process, a mod has to come in and close it when they see it passed that mark. Which is why the Dojo thread was absolutely massive.

planar1280 said:
meanwhile in India

2895_4cfc.gif

Can I bish this? Please?

RevDM

Banned
KScorp said:
The 20,000 closing this is a manual process, a mod has to come in and close it when they see it passed that mark. Which is why the Dojo thread was absolutely massive.

why can't it go on forever then?

G8CBe.png

Retro

... This may actually be the first Funny Pictures thread that wasn't pre-maturely locked because of Korean / Piss Yellow / Pokemon-spam / Racist / nude pictures. GAF should be proud they managed to finally take one to the top.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Retro said:
... This may actually be the first Funny Pictures thread that wasn't pre-maturely locked because of Korean / Piss Yellow / Pokemon-spam / Racist / nude pictures. GAF should be proud they managed to finally take one to the top.
The last one did.

Gvaz said:
Who codes this thing? They need to get off their duff

That's why they just grabbed a new sysadmin out of the community, to update the forum software. The Lore was saying we'd get proper search back, among other things, so yay for us.

baby-jaguar-head-carry.jpg

I'm confused. Usually the thread gets locked and we have to wait a few months for a new one. Are we still going to wait? I think that actually works out, since it gives people time to build up pics.

mcrae

Lionel Mandrake said:
I'm confused. Usually the thread gets locked and we have to wait a few months for a new one. Are we still going to wait? I think that actually works out, since it gives people time to build up pics.

well, for one look right below your post. not like the thread has been slowing down

and for two, this thread was created directly after the last one.

new thread gogo!

Lionel Mandrake said:

Would feel a bit weird if a new one was started right away...

Kinyou

Lionel Mandrake said:
Last time we just kept going, though, I have to admit there were a few dry times.

KScorp

Ubermatik said:
Would feel a bit weird if a new one was started right away...
This one started right away as well. (Two actually started right after the previous one, this one survived.)

If threads get locked though, then we wait it out a bit.

Zeppu

Kinyou said:
And remember guys...

remember_no_gameswfd2.jpg

Completley false. PS3 has tons of good games. Mass Effect 2, BulletStorm, Killzone 3, Heavy rain, and a few others I can't think of.

Dai101 said:
Is dat the first aunt in fresh rpince?? HOT DAYUM

I think there's Ashley at the back.

KScorp said:

Over 600 pages was amazing, and I lurked for almost all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom