• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
goKSK.png

Gaki no Tsukai special edition:

tumblr_m1vl4xctwt1qgrb9bwq.gif
tumblr_m1vl4xctwt1qgrsksho.gif

avfs0gu4svc.gif
matsumoto-akb48-ojnsx1.gif

wuqgj5paspt.gif
voa6afolus9.gif

5waqa76usc.gif
harskurs.gif

ofxdx9yusp.gif
gaki_no_tsukai_gif_byd7uac.gif

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?

Stet

Banned
Hey Krysa! Just wanted to let you know if you never need a kidney or anything, I'm here!! I'm p. sure we're the same blood type! ;)

Stet

Banned
Hey Stet, how's things treating you so far?

Hey spats! Just wanted to say my sister saw you in the cafeteria yesterday!! I'll be visiting her tomorrow and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and every day next week so if you want maybe I can eat lunch with you lol!! She said you were with a guy though?? Are you together? Just curious lol! ;)

lol

I love r/cringe. I'm going to guess that kyrssa thing showed up or will show up on there eventually.

I found this great white-knight cringe:

jGMyg.jpg

Stet

Banned
Morghan (that's the girl. i should know. she's in my english class. hey morghan. i sit behind you hehe. i'm craig. craig eager?? i was your lab partner last year. remember? our parents are friends. we've lived next door to each other for 15 years. no, on the other side. yeah, chris's older brother. yeah but...i guess but...well, i'll ask him. he says yes. have fun at the dance.)

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
lol

I love r/cringe. I'm going to guess that kyrssa thing showed up or will show up on there eventually.

I found this great white-knight cringe:

http://i.imgur.com/jGMyg.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I want to start an internet black knight initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom