• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethos

Banned
iNFReARKKXu9N.png

Vodh

He's not defending them, he's saying you're a moron for saying something so... well... moronic.

To be honest, he never said he hates theft more than murder, just thieves. And I can sort of agree. I believe murderers have better justifications of their actions in their fucked up heads. What they do is more evil, but some of them are not quite as despicable as some thieves.

To be honest, he never said he hates theft more than murder, just thieves. And I can sort of agree. I believe murderers have better justifications of their actions in their fucked up heads. What they do is more evil, but some of them are not quite as despicable as some thieves.

Then that's sociopathic.

Edit: Annnnnnnnnnyway, funny pics!

MmGY9.jpg

I thought adding 'sometimes' in the sentence would be enough to subtly express that it is an emotional reaction rather than a logical reaction. It's how I feel sometimes when I reflect on the hours of hard work thieves have stolen from me, and I didn't deserve to be called a 'moron' by some rude stranger for being honest about that.

Anyway, funny pics again.

Tj3pe.jpg

I thought adding 'sometimes' in the sentence would be enough to subtly express that it is an emotional reaction rather than a logical reaction. It's how I feel sometimes when I reflect on the hours of hard work thieves have stolen from me, and I didn't deserve to be called a 'moron' by some rude stranger for being honest about that.

Anyway, funny pics again.

Nah, I think it's pretty moronic to allow your emotions to dictate that you 'hate' 'sometimes' 'murderers' (i.e. people who steal people lives) more than 'thieves' who steal property than can be replaced.

You seem to accept that fact deep down, so lets move on.

A5lWAPYCAAAI1SA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom