• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

ctG8T.jpg

Can someone explain this? What is it a reference to?

Avixph

I would make the thread for real this time if I am nominated. I promised I would do the same around the last thread but then spiderman happened.

t9SId.jpg

2W6rw.jpg

This thread is just like a more NSFW-safe version of /b/.

Guess it's time for me to have a break and leave this mess and hope that until my return the sheer amount and mass of the reoccuring and annoying pics (BFF) and self-adulation will not turn into a massive black hole and suck up GAF in total.

Godspeed, friends.

in before: nofunallowed.jpg

Mr. Robot

Because he's super shady.

Here's a pic of me looking totally trustworthy.

525021_189236247865645_1986663613_n.jpg

Literally taken just now as well, no joke, not prepared or anything. Promise. PLUS, it's NOT flipped!

Uber 2012.

Waits for crushing comments on looks and age

This cut makes it look like you are trying too hard to cover your receiding hairline...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Because he's super shady.

Here's a pic of me looking totally trustworthy.

525021_189236247865645_1986663613_n.jpg

Literally taken just now as well, no joke, not prepared or anything. Promise. PLUS, it's NOT flipped!

Uber 2012.

Waits for crushing comments on looks and age

How old are you?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

someones_gonna_get_slapped_by_shunsdale-d4toeos.png

This is awful, I'm not even a yank.. It's hilarious, also awful, fair enough to the people who could actually back up their slogans they used right off their bumper stickers :lol

"So is he a Muslim, an Atheist or a Communist?"

" ALL THREE"
laughing_so_hard_hes_crying1.gif

SMH

Just to thank you thread (Mostly Aguirre) for making my job easier as i package like 100+ Hallmark cards (Amongst other things) a day

90% of them have this on the back
foreverfriends.jpg

I crack a smile every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom