• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stet

Banned
nCyoo.png

aren't you meant to put your own puzzle image on that

commedieu

Banned
I posted a thread on GAF two years ago about my cat hating my new dog

Two years later and she STILL hates the dog and swipes at the dog whenever it gets near. I just want a big happy family like that pic :(

Hahah reminds me of this little fucker;

jQbjzdhqkU47f.jpg

terrorizes the shit out of the dogs, then retreats to saftey under the couch. Too cute though, I don't think they mind.

Cat Party

This thread must die before a new one can be born. The question is, does this one die because a mod locks it when it hits 20K, or does it die in a blaze of glory before it gets there?

The choice is yours, GAF.

This thread must die before a new one can be born. The question is, does this one die because a mod locks it when it hits 20K, or does it die in a blaze of glory before it gets there?

The choice is yours, GAF.

You just gave me an idea:

This thread is 99% reddit reposts, it seems. What if we had an "Original content only" funny pic thread? One made just for the GAF community? Would you guys be interested? It move slow, but you'd know that you'd be the first to see whatever pops up.

TCRS

Banned
You just gave me an idea:

This thread is 99% reddit reposts, it seems. What if we had an "Original content only" funny pic thread? One made just for the GAF community? Would you guys be interested? It move slow, but you'd know that you'd be the first to see whatever pops up.

nah, this thread is for funny pics doesn't matter where you find them. not everyone visits reddit and other sites with funny pics.

As far as title goes I'll promote this one again:

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends forever

smurfx

get some go again
alright so lets vote on who will make the new thread. the chris is my vote and it should be yours as well. lets please not have different people creating threads and pissing off the mods and having them shut everything down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom