• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
UszZ9MD.gif

Oh ... chimpanzee that.

javac

all of the animals on the boat look concerned except for that jackass alligator. he looks intrigued, even.

pwBgdKi.jpg

asshole

Alligators man. Cant trust them.

Heard we have an alligator on this very forum! Gonna keep my eye on him. Luckily I heard they cant read English! Jerks stole my quarter.

So long as you don't go "WELL IT'S ALL JUST FABRICATED HALLMARK BULLSHIT", it's OK!

(I got sick of hearing myself say that)

I finally had an opportunity to try out the whole romance thing last year, because I had a girlfriend for the first few months of the year. She cancelled our plans to take a shift at work though.

dejay

Banned
Oof

That's me every year

I'll be your Valentine.

Actually, I have bad memories of Valentines. I took a job delivering flowers, chocolates and balloons once. Hottest Valentines day in Sydney history - 48 degrees or there about and me in my shitty Lite-ace van driving around Parramatta with no air conditioning. The balloons were popping, the flowers were wilting and the chocolates were melting. I got heat stress and had to call them up and tell them I couldn't finish.

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom