• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play-Asia says SJWs to blame for DOAX3 not coming west

Status
Not open for further replies.
playasia.png

That's one way to lose business.

Giever

I doubt they'll lose business over it. Rather, it's probably a somewhat calculated decision to pander towards that demographic.

Usobuko

Banned
It's ironic that Playasia don't understand that 'SJW 'is probably helping the almost non-existent of Asian representation in Western media and is also one of those rare retail outlet that benefit from stocking the DOAX3 english edition.

I wonder if he'll lose his job or if it's just Play Asia catering to their audience.
The replies dont seem to indicate that, though.

I just looked up that game, and even though I find some of the stuff like FemFreq a bit annoying, I'm not comfortable with what I've seen at all. Get fucked, Play-Asia.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Well I won't be buying from them again lol
Who actually using "SJW" in a non ironic way?
An alarming amount of people on the internet.

How can you even say that...
Because literally the last thing that would stop a game from coming to the west is the devs themselves. Nah bruh, it was the evil sjws and feminists all along! /s

kyaaa aside even though it's a pretty dumb series of tweets this won't stop me from buying the occasional thing from PlayAsia. I didn't even know they HAD a twitter account, haha

Also, DOAX3 is coming to the West. This is all a big marketing scam I just know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom